Are Well-hung Cuckolds Becoming More Prevalent?

IN YOUR EXPERIENCE ARE CUCKOLDS SMALL?

• YES, the popular image is very real

• NO, there are plenty of well-hung cuckolds, too

Results are only viewable after voting.

vahtcpl

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 8, 2005
The popular trope about cuckolding is that most/all guys who are cuckolded (using the term very broadly here) suffer from TDS (Tiny Dick Syndrome).

In our experience, the reality is that cucks' cock size is pretty variable. Yes there are plenty who are on the small size. But we've also know and chatted with cucks who are definitely well-hung but still love seeing their wives and girlfriends taking other cocks.

What's your experience, either as a bull or a cuck (couple or not)? ARE YOU, OR ARE CUCKS YOU HAVE ENCOUNTERED USUALLY SMALL, OR ARE THERE PLENTY OF WELL-HUNG GUYS WHO ENJOY BEING CUCKOLDED?

Take the poll, but please also reply with specifics.

Reactions: Umanual, Johnsnoey and sexystcouple
vahtcpl said:
The popular trope about cuckolding is that most/all guys who are cuckolded (using the term very broadly here) suffer from TDS (Tiny Dick Syndrome).

In our experience, the reality is that cucks' cock size is pretty variable. Yes there are plenty who are on the small size. But we've also know and chatted with cucks who are definitely well-hung but still love seeing their wives and girlfriends taking other cocks.

What's your experience, either as a bull or a cuck (couple or not)? ARE YOU, OR ARE CUCKS YOU HAVE ENCOUNTERED USUALLY SMALL, OR ARE THERE PLENTY OF WELL-HUNG GUYS WHO ENJOY BEING CUCKOLDED?

WOW 22 VIEWS AND ONLY 2 VOTES?

vahtcpl said:

Speaking about cuckolding in a broader sense of the word which you explored in a different thread, cucks with big dicks to a Cuck population is about as rare a breed as guys with big dicks in general I find.

You can certainly find a ton of folks with tiny peckers here, however most of the couples I had the pleasure of being with guys were just average size. Maybe two with small dicks and a couple with erection issues.

I have seen an ad here and there from couples looking for a guy where the husband claims to be hung, but they normally looking for mfm.

Reactions: vahtcpl
I guess we'd rank dicks as follows:

Small: 5" or under

Average: 5" to 6.5"

Large Average: 6.5" to 7.25"

Large: 7.5" to 8.5"

Very Large to Huge: 8.5" and above

Reactions: Sumfunforu and zippless
vahtcpl said:

I am a well hung very thick cuck. Size means nothing .in my case I squirt too fast and provide pleasure only with my tongue. A woman can do that but only s man can fuck s woman silly.

Reactions: PhilippinesFun and vahtcpl
vahtcpl said:
I guess we'd rank dicks as follows:

Small: 5" or under

Average: 5" to 6.5"

Large Average: 6.5" to 7.25"

Large: 7.5" to 8.5"

Very Large to Huge: 8.5" and above
Small here

Reactions: Lovasianladies and wmjacking
vahtcpl said:
The popular trope about cuckolding is that most/all guys who are cuckolded (using the term very broadly here) suffer from TDS (Tiny Dick Syndrome). In our experience, the reality is that cuck cock size is pretty variable. Yes there are plenty who are on the small size. But we've also known and chatted with cucks who are definitely well-hung but still love seeing their wives and girlfriends taking other cocks.
This makes sense. Much of the advantage to a married woman in cuckolding her husband lies in the psychological high of dating, seducing and fucking a man who is not her husband — and this psychological high occurs independent of the size of her husband's cock.

A married woman I had a sexual relationship with for about a year (long ago) once put it this way: After 13 years, you can fuck standing on your heads but it just isn't exciting any more. She never said anything about the size of her husband's cock (and I didn't ask).

Reactions: splatterboy and stulsdnaylop
Average on a good day. Still Chris prefers something bigger and black.

Reactions: vahtcpl
I am about 8” long and have a good girth too. I am a wanna be cuck. I think chucking is a mind thing. Nothing to do with the tool. My feeling arises from the fact that my wife used to have about 3 other men fucking her when I was dating her. She had no qualms about having sex and would go away with them at night too. One of the guys told me that he used to share her with others and do gangbangs. He was really alpha. He took her one night and sent he back after banging her with another person. This other guy banged her in the car as I waited outside and saw what was going on. Later in life my wife decided not to go with others. Not sure why but she does like to have her nudes taken and posted online as long as her face is not seen.

719FF417-3136-4ECF-A5C4-B91C3659FD3D.jpeg

Reactions: wmjacking, LongHorse, Talldarknight and 5 others
asiaCpl said:
I am about 8” long and have a good girth too. I am a wanna be cuck. I think chucking is a mind thing. Nothing to do with the tool. My feeling arises from the fact that my wife used to have about 3 other men fucking her when I was dating her. She had no qualms about having sex and would go away with them at night too. One of the guys told me that he used to share her with others and do gangbangs. He was really alpha.

Nice -- a well hung Asian guy.

Reactions: CockForU
Im just shy of 8" and it wasn't about cock size for us, it was the taboo. A married white blonde cheating on her husband, usually black men but not exclusively... She enjoyed fucking men who turned her on

Reactions: robandkate, stulsdnaylop and Custer Laststand
lol what a silly question. Being a cuck is not about size at all... whoever thinks that is just a fantasist... being a cuck is a lifestyle that encompasses so much more that silly dick size. I'm a normal 6 - 7 inches... many of my past women lovers have said I have a 'meaty cock' ( really from one of them lol), but my current wife just wants more - she wants what I can't give to her in terms of dominance, power and control - these things she gets from her lovers, and from me she gets total love and respect and also from me, she gets my devotion (I'm a sub cuck which is one type of cuckoldry - but not the only type)... get real everyone ... :)

Reactions: splatterboy, Custer Laststand, sissypuss and 2 others
cookman said:
lol what a silly question. Being a cuck is not about size at all... whoever thinks that is just a fantasist... being a cuck is a lifestyle that encompasses so much more that silly dick size. I'm a normal 6 - 7 inches... many of my past women lovers have said I have a 'meaty cock' ( really from one of them lol), but my current wife just wants more - she wants what I can't give to her in terms of dominance, power and control - these things she gets from her lovers, and from me she gets total love and respect and also from me, she gets my devotion (I'm a sub cuck which is one type of cuckoldry - but not the only type)... get real everyone ... :)

Your relationship reminded me of my own in so many ways.... I in complete agreement with you that the question was a bit on the silly side as the penis size of a cuck has absolutely nothing to do with him being a cuck. It would seem that most people on the forum that tend to focus on the size is more about those that have fantasies, and or seeking to justify being a cuck on some level. I for one was a grower, 8 in length has been me typically, although with health issues and medications, those 8 in days are less common. I have never had a complaint from the women that I have been with through the years other then, some even saying that 8 is a bit to long for them for regular use. With that said, I do not have the girth that some men have.

For us, it has never been about the physical size of myself; similar to your relationship, she wants what I honestly can't give to her, that being the dominance, the power exchange, the control per say. During my prior marriage, she needed to feel dominated by her by the other man/woman for her to to achieve her deepest orgasmic state. Where as my current wife, is an Alpha in her own right; she does not need another man, although she does at times desire to have another Alpha to allow for the much desired power exchange (power and control) that I can not provide her as a beta type within the bedroom, as I am much more about being the total loving type which is much more delicate with her, being more respectful in many ways through devotion, etc.

Reactions: cookman and sissypuss
vahtcpl said:
The popular trope about cuckolding is that most or all guys who are cuckolded suffer from TDS (Tiny Dick Syndrome). In our experience, [though,] the reality is that the cock sizes of cuckolds are pretty variable. Yes there are plenty who are on the small size. But we've also known and chatted with cucks who are definitely well-hung....
If cuckolding of husbands by married women is becoming progressively more widespread.... as seems to be the case.... then, in a statistical sense, it follows that the men they cuckold their husbands with will have progressively greater varieties of cock sizes, just as it follows that their cuckolded husbands will have progressively increasing varieties of cock sizes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Talldarknight, mycheekyhotwife and SquirmingSub
I’m a cuck and I’m about 8 with not much
Girth my wife cucks me with long thick cocks with girth and it’s so arousing usually bbc
Never a size thing to be cucked but when she says
I’m thin I need some thick cock I love it

Reactions: Custer Laststand and SquirmingSub
28.1% (as of my vote) measure their peepee's from the top/pubis to the tip......most black guys measure from here
71.9% (as of my vote)measure their peepee's from under their balls where the root lies........typical white boy/cuck measurement.

LOLLOL

• Sad
Reactions: stulsdnaylop
SquirmingSub said:
Your relationship reminded me of my own in so many ways.... I in complete agreement with you that the question was a bit on the silly side as the penis size of a cuck has absolutely nothing to do with him being a cuck. It would seem that most people on the forum that tend to focus on the size is more about those that have fantasies, and or seeking to justify being a cuck on some level. I for one was a grower, 8 in length has been me typically, although with health issues and medications, those 8 in days are less common. I have never had a complaint from the women that I have been with through the years other then, some even saying that 8 is a bit to long for them for regular use. With that said, I do not have the girth that some men have.

For us, it has never been about the physical size of myself; similar to your relationship, she wants what I honestly can't give to her, that being the dominance, the power exchange, the control per say. During my prior marriage, she needed to feel dominated by her by the other man/woman for her to to achieve her deepest orgasmic state. Where as my current wife, is an Alpha in her own right; she does not need another man, although she does at times desire to have another Alpha to allow for the much desired power exchange (power and control) that I can not provide her as a beta type within the bedroom, as I am much more about being the total loving type which is much more delicate with her, being more respectful in many ways through devotion, etc.
thanks for your comments... well said! We would love to meet a couple similar to you and obviously your wife. We very much enjoy chatting and having fun - even just over drinks and dinner - with a like minded couple where we're free to be open in this regard. It's great to hear that there are other couples similar to us... thanks again :)

Reactions: SquirmingSub
I believe lots of chicks are hung. So let me ask, why do women cuck their hung cuck and with whom? Why do they choose whoever they choose to cuck their hung cuck? There is nothing wrong in doing it. I'm purely asking for a psychological answer. What motivates them to do it? I know answers will be different amongst women.

AsianWifeandcuck said:
I believe lots of chicks are hung. So let me ask, why do women cuck their hung cuck and with whom? Why do they choose whoever they choose to cuck their hung cuck? There is nothing wrong in doing it. I'm purely asking for a psychological answer. What motivates them to do it? I know answers will be different amongst women.
hey there... well, I think I've answered in my previous post from our perspective. We find that it is rarely a purely 'cock' thing that women want one or more lovers... it is sooooooo much more - well, at least for most anyway. It is about control, domination, - that is often what gives many women a sense of arousal and sexuality. Many women have a loving hubby with whom she feels secure and safe, but underneath this is a part of her that just wants to be taken, dominated, controlled...to feel slutty and purely sexual. She can't with her hubby - cause that's the opposite of feeling safe and secure! but she can with one or more lovers... out to play and be and feel slutty and free... and home to feel safe and secure... well, that's our view anyway :)
028_55.jpg

Reactions: SquirmingSub and PhilippinesFun