• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Are You Attracted to Older Women, Sexually

• Thread starterRaunchy Randy
  • Start date

Raunchy Randy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 29, 2005
A question in a recent thread asks 'What would be the sexiest age for a white woman then...' and it made me wonder about 'mature women,' and their attraction to Black men.

If you find older, mature women sexy, what is the uppermost age at which you'd want to be involved with one? Are older women more sexy, equally sexy, or less sexy to you than a younger (say 20's to early 30's). We're speaking generally here of course, because like beauty, sexy is in the eye of the beholder.

Also, if you have candid shots of your MATURE WIFE OR SO that you'd like to share (with her permission, of course), why not post them in response to this thread, so we can see what a stunningly sexy, stimulating, sensual mature woman looks like to you. Of course, their ages are important, so share that, too.

Raunchy Randy said:
A question in a recent thread asks 'What would be the sexiest age for a white woman then...' and it made me wonder about 'mature women,' and their attraction to Black men.

If you find older, mature women sexy, what is the uppermost age at which you'd want to be involved with one? Are older women more sexy, equally sexy, or less sexy to you than a younger (say 20's to early 30's). We're speaking generally here of course, because like beauty, sexy is in the eye of the beholder.

Also, if you have candid shots of your MATURE WIFE OR SO that you'd like to share (with her permission, of course), why not post them in response to this thread, so we can see what a stunningly sexy, stimulating, sensual mature woman looks like to you. Of course, their ages are important, so share that, too.

Intriguing post...I look forward to the responses....

Hi
My own thoughts are that I have seen alot of 20 year olds that flaunt their stuff but alot of them just don't have the flaunting way that a 30 40 nor 50 year old does. They are a little more secure with their sexual feelings. This is my own thought. I find alot of women crossing over into the change of life that are really very sexual and love it. The best sex I had was with a 45 year old she knew how to work that thing. So my own choice if I could have sex with a 20 year old or a 40 year old I'd take the 40 as the sex will last longer and be very enjoyable as she is mature enough to want to have a good love making session. Muleman

muleman said:
Hi
My own thoughts are that I have seen alot of 20 year olds that flaunt their stuff but alot of them just don't have the flaunting way that a 30 40 nor 50 year old does. They are a little more secure with their sexual feelings. This is my own thought. I find alot of women crossing over into the change of life that are really very sexual and love it. The best sex I had was with a 45 year old she knew how to work that thing. So my own choice if I could have sex with a 20 year old or a 40 year old I'd take the 40 as the sex will last longer and be very enjoyable as she is mature enough to want to have a good love making session. Muleman

A thought comes to mind about a sexually active 'older woman...'

'She don't swell, she don't tell, and if you're good enough, she's GRATEFUL AS HELL!!!'

Older women know what they want. They don't have time to play games.

Is that you Rufus

Is that you Darling? xploremyworld? hope things are good with you.I,m off on holiday,this friday.But will try and send you new photos before than.
Love tonina XXXXXXXX

a topic I can relate to....

I have always perferred older women. Since I began this lifestyle 8 years ago every single woman I have hooked up with has been older than me. Something seems to happen to a woman when she reaches 40. Its like she is more in tune with exactly what she wants and I find that very sexy. The biggest age difference I have enjoyed is when I was 28 I had a DWF that I would see regularly when I was traveling to Indy on a weekly basis. She was 54 at the time, in great shape, and loved get fucked. She would openly invite me in no matter what time of the night I arrived. I had a lasting affair with a woman 10 years my senior and that was the best connection I have made to date.

"Older" women are usually way more comfortable with themselves across the board. So if you find a mwf or swf in their 40s that's in great shape, it's worth hanging with her. They are as into to no strings shit aswe are, less headaches and emotional issues.

Hey when i was 21, I did a 48 yr old white married woman once and it was heaven.....

It doesnt matter to me personally...majority of the white women Ive been with were between 18-28...Im 28 now and love to fuck that tight 18 yr old pussy if I get a chance. The oldest Ive been with would be 35. She was married and her husband knew and encouraged her to sleep with black men. I was 22 and really wasnt as dominate as I am now. She was a great fuck but not as good as one 18 yr old white girl I fucked over and over. I would love to meet a late 30's-mid 40's white women that lives in NE OHIO who would love to let me fuck her brains out on a regular basis...if interested hit me back.

Sounds good.......tell us more about that sexy 18 y/o you said was the best fuck ever! Pictures and a full story would be great! Help a brother out who is deployed and out of the loop at the moment.

DA Buzz
Where the hell are you this one is right up your alley. Shit a while back on your vacation you got a little worked on and I know you have a comment on this post of what age of women you prefer come on man get on this one I'm waiting to read your comment. Thanks Muleman

Damn, Muleman.... calling a brotha out by name like that. :nono:

Y'kno me, I'll fuck anything that walks, rolls, or breaths....... Just kidding.
While I would never turn away a young hottie looking to get a nut, my preference is actually 30 and up. I am 38 and tend to connect better with slightly older women, 45ish. Don't know why I just accept it as so.

i love me a mature white woman. thats some of the best pussy you can get. my first was when i was 21, i fucked a 52 yr old white woman for awhile and besides that i've been with a 50, 49, and currently a 66 yr old white woman. i am currently 23. if i had it my way i would fuck mainly just older white pussy but alot of women get scared when they see the age.

Users who are viewing this thread