• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

asian wive

• Thread startermrock
  • Start date

mrock

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 5, 2008
me and the wife talked about her fucking other men, and she wanted 2 fuck a white man with a big cock, and i got very excited about the thought of my sexy asian wive fucking a guy with a big cock, but when i talk about it after we make love she says its only sexy talk, are there any couples like me?

Reactions: old fred
I'd say,Just be thankful that you can talk to your wife about this, even if it is just sexy talk. I envy you that.

yes

:) yes but i want her to fuck other men. heres a pic of my wifes tight pusssy,

Attachments

• DSCN0596.jpg
    DSCN0596.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 1,196
Last edited by a moderator:
mrock said:
:) yes but i want her to fuck other men. heres a pic of my wifes tight pusssy,

Yes your wife has a nice pussy and it does look tight. Be careful what you wish for though because her pussy might no longer be tight if she gets fucked and stretched by some big guys. My wife is asian but her pussy is loose, and always hangs open. she has not had childrens, but has had some big cocks inside her. you can see from her picture how her pussy is always open now. do you really want that for your wifes pussy? i love my wifes pussy, it is beautiful, but it is not tight. if you like your wife tight mrock, beware of what you wish for.
SANY0037.jpg

yes

would any guys fuck my wife

Okay. She will talk with you about it, but she doesn't want to do it. Does she know you posted her pict here?

yes

yes ,she know she like it

your wifes pussy is very nice, do you haveany pictures oof her ass, thanks

help

i dont know how 2 post new pic. of the wife, with the new format can any 1 help?

ass

heres my wifes ass what do you guys think of her?

Attachments

• DSCN0594.jpg
    DSCN0594.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 913
Wonderful view - two choices of entry point - would love to be closer :)

Yes!

Mrock,

Yes! I would absolutely love to fuck your Asian wife!! She has a great body and a very nice ass, I would love to grab those little hips of hers and rock her world! Yeah, you definitely need to persuade her to start having sex with other men. Once she gets started, she'll love it! They always do. My wife is Asian and she was hesitant at first to but now she loves her sexual freedom.

Where are you guys located?

Your Asian slut

Asian sluts are instinctively drawn to white cock. No doubt she has a friend who has fucked a white cock, and the friend has shared stories of how big it is and how well he fucked her. Fortunately for you, or unfortunately, you wife will always be wanting white cock. Might as well let her have it

Reactions: wannabee
we are located in san jose ca.

True

I can 2nd the comment about Asian sluts drawn to white cock. My wife tells me (and her Asian friends tell her) how much they don't like Asian cock because they are normally much smaller and also because the guy behind the cock is a jerk :) Yet not big fans of black cock either. They'll do BBC for show or to make someone happy, but if up to their own wishes, Asian sluts generally avoid cocks that are too big because they hurt! Just my 2 cents of experience anyway :D

Mrock,

I'm in Portland, I would be happy to help in anyway that I can to get your sexy wife out of her monogamous shell. Anytime you are in the neighborhood I would be glad to seduce the panties off her and get her to start being the slut you want her to be. Slut boot camp!

your wife has a pretty little pussy and ass i would love to get my cock in them both. your a lucky man. my wife and i have an open marriage we can date and fuck others. but lately she has been breaking our rules. and not telling me about her affairs. stan

wow thats not coo; stan.. what are you going too do about it?

Stan What Happened With You And The Wife

Pussy

hers a pic. of my wife i hope you guys like it

Oh No there Isn't :p

Users who are viewing this thread