• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

At what age women are horniest?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date
Karenmp said:
I agree to a point. Teenage boys are just wham bam from what I remember at that age. I remember the first man I went with who was 26 when I was 17 was a much better lover than what I had been used to.
Sounds like the voice of experience. When I was in my 20's, I don't recall any decrease in my sex drive from when I was a teenager.

Karenmp said:
In my 30s I was feeling tired and unattractive and lost some interest in sex.
That's unfortunate. When I was 25 and temporarily without a woman (due to moving and starting a new job), I initiated an affair with a married woman who was 31. She definitely had a strong sex drive.

Not long after we began sleeping together she divorced her husband, who was living upstairs in the same house (they were "separated' in that sense) while he was having an affair with another woman.

Karenmp said:
After having a child at 41 it reignited my drive with a vengeance. I'm told it is common in older first time mothers.
Interesting. The (different) woman who later became my wife bore our first and only child, a boy, at 36. I don't recall any increase in her sex drive during her pregnancy. After she gave birth, her sex drive was reduced. She protested that all her energy and bodily functions.... she was breast-feeding.... were devoted to caring for our son.

Last edited:
Reactions: toolman2c
Custer Laststand said:
Sounds like the voice of experience. When I was in my 20's, I don't recall any decrease in my sex drive from when I was a teenager.

That's unfortunate. When I was 25 and temporarily without a woman (due to moving and starting a new job), I initiated an affair with a married woman who was 31. She definitely had a strong sex drive.

Not long after we began sleeping together she divorced her husband, who was living upstairs in the same house (they were "separated' in that sense) while he was having an affair with another woman.

Interesting. The (different) woman who later became my wife bore our first and only child, a boy, at 36. I don't recall any increase in her sex drive during her pregnancy. After she gave birth, her sex drive was reduced. She protested that all her energy and bodily functions.... she was breast-feeding.... were devoted to caring for our son.
My wife did like older men better, most took their time to enjoy the pussy, while the younger men, was just a quick fuck to get off themselves and not care about the girl. After getting tired of that, she stopped fucking the younger men, and only fucked men older than her. She has Alzheimer's now, and does not remember any of it.

• Sad
Reactions: toolman2c and Karenmp
69eatmore77 said:
My wife did like older men better, most took their time to enjoy the pussy, while the younger men, was just a quick fuck to get off themselves and not care about the girl.
In my case, none of the women I fucked who were older than me complained about that. One of them described me as a "slow fuck."

69eatmore77 said:
After getting tired of that, she stopped fucking the younger men, and only fucked men older than her.
OK.....

69eatmore77 said:
She has Alzheimer's now, and does not remember any of it.
That's unfortunate. I'm sorry to hear that.

Custer Laststand said:

The teenagers used to just use me to get themselves off. The guy in his 20s was the first who would take time to make sure we both enjoyed it.

My libido went crazy after the birth not when I was pregnant.

• Love
Reactions: JoshSTUD and toolman2c
Custer Laststand said:

I began to get urges a few weeks after giving birth and the more I acted on them the stronger they returned.

• Love
Karenmp said:
The teenagers used to just use me to get themselves off. The guy in his 20s was the first who would take time to make sure we both enjoyed it.
OK. I can identify with that.

Karenmp said:
My libido went crazy after the birth not when I was pregnant.
I did notice you and said that. I read somewhere, however, that women tend to be hornier than usual during pregnancy. The author speculated that this may be an evolutionary effect for the purpose of preparing their partner for a dearth of sex after they give birth, when they will be fully preoccupied with caring for their infant.

If so, I wonder whether you may have been an exception with your "libido explosion" after giving birth (at 41).. Not being a woman, though, I don't have any strong opinion about this.

Custer Laststand said:
OK. I can identify with that.

I did notice you and said that. I read somewhere, however, that women tend to be hornier than usual during pregnancy. The author speculated that this may be an evolutionary effect for the purpose of preparing their partner for a dearth of sex after they give birth, when they will be fully preoccupied with caring for their infant.

If so, I wonder whether you may have been an exception with your "libido explosion" after giving birth (at 41).. Not being a woman, though, I don't have any strong opinion about this.
I'mled to understand it is my biological clock ticking, encouraging me to have as much sex as possible whilst I am still fertile. So I have read anyway

• Love
Karenmp said:
I'mled to understand it is my biological clock ticking, encouraging me to have as much sex as possible whilst I am still fertile. So I have read anyway
Sounds reasonable. I'll buy that explanation, Ms. Karenmp.

I hope you are well.

Last edited:
From my experience women hit their prime 35-45 range give or take a few years

In her late 30's she dropped right off, even to the point where she told me that I could fuck her friend as she wasn't interested in fucking. I declined, lol, what the fuck was I thinking!! I think she may have been fucking another guy and the guilt was getting to her.
Once we hit the 40's she had an affair with a lesbian who was in her 20's and preyed on older moms who were disillusioned with a life of being married and having kids, my wife was rip for the picking. She confessed to me about the affair but I had noticed a happier wife so as long as we continued to fuck and she agreed to tell me about the relationship she had my blessing (she was going to continue the affair ether I said yes or no)

Reactions: toolman2c, bonemeal and Custer Laststand
She would often go out to clubs and parties with the new girl friend, (I think the younger one liked to show her off) not come home and I would see my wife the next day, looking pretty fucked from a night of partying, booze party drugs and of course fucking! All I ever got from my wife was " I'm sore and tired so no", guilt would get the better of her and she would let me jack off over her as she described what the two of them did together. It was pretty full on partying, fucking in the toilets at the club and long fuck sessions when they got home to her place.
Eventually my wife had enough of the affair, it would have lasted 6 months and she returned to fucking me. (back to the cock)
it was as if she had a new lease of life, started wanting to fuck me in risky places, outdoor, in the car, for example on the way to an afternoon wedding she would tell me to pull over in an industrial estate and fuck me, when we got to the reception we were asked why we were late and she laughed and said we had to stop and fuck, I think she loved to shock people.

1235.jpg

• Love
Reactions: JoshSTUD, Paulag, Gawifeyforbbc and 4 others
scr said:
She would often go out to clubs and parties with the new girl friend, (I think the younger one liked to show her off) not come home and I would see my wife the next day, looking pretty fucked from a night of partying, booze party drugs and of course fucking! All I ever got from my wife was " I'm sore and tired so no", guilt would get the better of her and she would let me jack off over her as she described what the two of them did together. It was pretty full on partying, fucking in the toilets at the club and long fuck sessions when they got home to her place.
Eventually my wife had enough of the affair, it would have lasted 6 months and she returned to fucking me. (back to the cock)
it was as if she had a new lease of life, started wanting to fuck me in risky places, outdoor, in the car, for example on the way to an afternoon wedding she would tell me to pull over in an industrial estate and fuck me, when we got to the reception we were asked why we were late and she laughed and said we had to stop and fuck, I think she loved to shock people.
Obviously your wife is bisexual. There's nothing wrong with that, of course. Thanks for posting her photo — she looks good. Very good.

Custer Laststand said:
Obviously your wife is bisexual. There's nothing wrong with that, of course. Thanks for posting her photo — she looks good. Very good.
loved being with her when she wore this top out, guys checking out her nipples , mmmmm

IMG_057 (5).jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread