• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Attention White Couples

• Thread starterpimpology101
  • Start date

pimpology101

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
May 27, 2006
groups.yahoo.com
Since husbands and wives obviously visit this section often I thought I'd post this here one time (usually in let's meet up section)......

There are three things a couple can ALWAYS expect if they have me throw them a BBC party: the utmost discretion, the utmost respect and a DAMN GOOD time!!!

UPDATE: I hate to sound redundant but last night's party (October 27th) for Wendy was again another success!!! I don't think I've ever had a better time or met better people!! I hope to see everyone again as it was just a fun night and a great atmosphere and they are fantastic people! As usual thanks must be given to those who made the night as enjoyable as it was:

Wendy
Jerome
Aikin
Lewis

Oreo Private Party Schedule: (all parties begin at 8:00 pm unless otherwise noted)

Friday, November 2nd, Portsmouth, Ohio: Ped and Shell: 3 black males (confirmed)

Saturday, November 3rd, Portsmouth, Ohio: Todd & Shelley: 4 black males (confirmed)

Saturday, November 10th, Portsmouth, Ohio: Erin: 4 black males (unconfirmed)

~new~ November 6th, 7th or 8th, Harrisburg, Pa: Bob & Amanda: 4 black males (confirmed)

~new~ Saturday, November 17th, Portsmouth, Ohio: Mike & Cindy: 5 black males (confirmed)

~new~ Saturday, December 8th, Portsmouth, Ohio: Danielle & Hubby: 2 black males (confirmed)

~new~ Saturday, December 15th or January 12th, Portsmouth Ohio: Rod and Kimberly: 5 black males (seeks “thug” type) confirmed

~new~ Saturday, December 22nd, Ashland, Kentucky: Kim: 7 black males (confirmed)

Other private parties will be held, at some point, for: Valerie, Chris, Dee, Lisa, Donna, Kay, Susan, Julianna, Jo, Joanne, Katie, Eve and Kelly. Couples must confirm (by phone) once I have finalized details within a week of my doing so. Couples (and black men) must let me know 2 weeks in advance should they have to cancel).

Kelly’s party will be in a location to be determined but not in Portsmouth, Ohio. Katie’s party will be in Cambridge, Ohio. The party for Sue is undergoing rescheduling. Other parties are being planned and will be added the more concrete and finalized they become.

There will also be a very special private party for Barbi (from the #1 hotwife website, barbisluttyadventures) sometime later in the year. Barbi seeks the ultimate party and realization of her biggest fantasy: a 12 man black gangbang!!!

If you are a couple who would like a private BBC party thrown for the wife or girlfriend, or a black male who would like to be considered for attendance, just send an email to oreo_gangbang_host@yahoo.com with a few photos (include at least one showing your face) and a cell/contact number. Couples should also include a prospective date they would like the party to be held on so I can see if their preferred date is available. The same criterion applies for single white women wanting a party thrown. E-mails should have “Party for Your Name” in the subject line if a female or couple and “Party on corresponding date to the party you wish to attend” if from a black male. They should read like this:

To: oreo_gangbang_host@yahoo.com
Subject: Party for Jane
Or:
To: oreo_gangbang_host@yahoo.com
Subject: Party on 0/0/0

Get in touch or you'll miss out on all the fun!

Attachments

• oreoparty33.jpg
    oreoparty33.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 2,500
Last edited by a moderator:
Photos of the two wives scheduled to party next

Oddly enough both of these ladies are named Shelly.

Photo #1: Shell (Friday night)
Photo #2: Shelly (Saturday)

Attachments

• GBShell1.jpg
    GBShell1.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 1,410
  • GBShelly.jpg
    GBShelly.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 2,050
Mac & Holly, the couple from the party on October 12th, just sent me about ten pics from that night. Unfortunately for you guys they are mostly of me and Holly but I'll add them tonight. By the way, she wants another party soon with more black men and to try dp.

More Pics from Holly's Party

A few more......

Attachments

• HollysGB.JPG
    HollysGB.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 1,412
  • HollysGB1.JPG
    HollysGB1.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 1,436
  • HollysGB2.JPG
    HollysGB2.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 975
Holly looks to be having a really really good time.

so what does the husbands/boyfriends do while black guys are getting their nuts off?

Pimp those pics were great!! Your parties sound like they fulfill a lot of white wives fantasies!

i like it, you should do a thread of your party's. one more question, do the guys wear protection?
hell, pm me i have a few more questions, i'm sorta interested.

Condoms or bareback are also the personal choice of the couple involved. There is a thread for my parties in the let's meet up section.

If you want one for your wife or girlfriend or are a hung black guy wanting to attend......

oreo_gangbang_host@yahoo.com

pimpology101 said:
Oddly enough both of these ladies are named Shelly.

Photo #1: Shell (Friday night)
Photo #2: Shelly (Saturday)

Please if possible post pics of Shelly in Photo#2
, she looks like she would be fun
thanks for all the pics posted also

That will depend entirely on their approval. They are a very discreet couple so I doubt they give me the authority to post pics of their party Saturday night. You can always come and take pics of your own party--I'd be happy to throw you one!

Cum on couples of DC, don't be shy. Want a bbc party? Get in touch........

Sure wish you were in Illinois Pimp. We would love to be in one of your parties. You seem to do a great job with them. Nice job again. Later

Users who are viewing this thread