• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Auctions?

• Thread starterAngleBaby
  • Start date
ExposHER said:
wow that is HOT and kinky
It was but I also started to feel bad and jealous but needed the money but now I feel like I want to share her and watch

• Love
Reactions: toolman, KinkyPaul, franklyhorny and 1 other person
Mikeshares said:
It was but I also started to feel bad and jealous but needed the money but now I feel like I want to share her and watch

Sharing her would just be another chapter in her life's book.

Reactions: toolman and franklyhorny
yakman said:
Sharing her would just be another chapter in her life's book.
I just want to watch and see how she does wasn’t able to watch the auction

Reactions: toolman, franklyhorny and BWCHUGETIT
Mikeshares said:
I just want to watch and see how she does wasn’t able to watch the auction
yes watch the whole thing from the auction, taking of the lady and the night of unbridled sex

• Love
ExposHER said:
yes watch the whole thing from the auction, taking of the lady and the night of unbridled sex
I was not allowed to watch after she was win by the bidder

• Love
Reactions: toolman, franklyhorny and slaveofmyown
Mine was auctioned at swinging event

• Love
Some times auctions can introduce a woman to a new world of pleasures and understanding of what it means to be used to please

Reactions: toolman, franklyhorny and slaveofmyown
yakman said:
Some times auctions can introduce a woman to a new world of pleasures and understanding of what it means to be used to please
i so love the idea of the auction and you are right introducing her to a new world of pleasure and use

Reactions: franklyhorny
Matureplay said:
I have to admit, the idea is very intriguing.

I would love to know what my wife would bring at auction...or even what someone would pay as an ****** these days
Do you have a pic of her

Reactions: franklyhorny, slaveofmyown and Matureplay
Mikeshares said:
I think she can go for 2000$ for 24hr just for reg sex
If she can do rough sex , bare , anal , swallowing and allow an extra guy 5000 plus for 24 hours

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny and Matureplay
Auctions are such a nice idea. It can be as simple or very elaborate. Say you have to decide a venue and decide who all should be invited. There should be enough number of bulls invited and a good number of cuckold couples. It can be a good evening event.

The cucks can give a list of all the clothing items their wife is wearing so that they can be auctioned off on stage.
The photobooth, where bulls get an opportunity to take wives in there and can take pics of them in any poses. They get to keep the pics.
Wives can be autioned off depending on how many kinks she can accomodate.
Once a wife is sold, at the discretion of the winner and the wife, she can be reauctioned for a gangbang. Others can join in for half the price of the winner.
Cucks can auction off the keys for their chastity cages

Reactions: franklyhorny and slaveofmyown
JonGrey said:
Auctions are such a nice idea. It can be as simple or very elaborate. Say you have to decide a venue and decide who all should be invited. There should be enough number of bulls invited and a good number of cuckold couples. It can be a good evening event.

The cucks can give a list of all the clothing items their wife is wearing so that they can be auctioned off on stage.
The photobooth, where bulls get an opportunity to take wives in there and can take pics of them in any poses. They get to keep the pics.
Wives can be autioned off depending on how many kinks she can accomodate.
Once a wife is sold, at the discretion of the winner and the wife, she can be reauctioned for a gangbang. Others can join in for half the price of the winner.
Cucks can auction off the keys for their chastity cages
That is a great idea but question is if she’s thinks she’s being auctioned for 1 on 1 sex then gets won and the winner sells her off for a gangbang she might. It like that no ?

Reactions: franklyhorny and Matureplay
Where are you
Matureplay said:
Very kinky...my wife actually did some ********* for a while several years ago, very intense. Her gf, that was also in the lifestyle, convinced her to go along for a ffm for a client and my wife loved the easy money
Where are you from ?

Matureplay said:
In SC these days
Would you seriously be interested in auctioning
Her to me

Matureplay said:
I would, sounds intensely hot but, she would not.
Let me ask how much do you think it would take to let her maybe think about it

Reactions: Matureplay and franklyhorny
Well, why not arrange a cyber auction? Not in person service, but servitude online?

Can we try to figure out how that would work in some detail?

• The auction is for both the slave and a pre-written list of tasks or kinks they consent to.
  • The tasks and kinks have some wiggle room to give the new owner some control and customization.
  • The slave consents to documenting the tasks with either pictures or video.
  • A preset number of pictures are agreed to when bidding starts.
  • Ownership is time limited, to perhaps a day or a week.
  • Payment goes to a charity.
Or how about we bid on control over aspects of couples lives?
  • Control over the cuckold's chastity.
  • The couple must perform an act.
  • The couple must dress a certain way.
  • They must ask you permission for something every day.
  • Control over intimacy between them.
Maybe include access to certain streams?
  • Access to webcams in the house, to verify compliance.
  • Remote access to their computers.
  • Control over what they watch on TV.
  • Regular zoom calls.
  • Remote controlled toys.

Reactions: franklyhorny, KinkyPaul and slaveofmyown
The whole live auction thing sounds incredibly hot. I had no idea that such things really happened.

Reactions: slaveofmyown, franklyhorny and Matureplay

Users who are viewing this thread