• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

baby steps

• Thread starterMasterNick
  • Start date

MasterNick

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 20, 2024
had a baby step in right direction last weekend, was very sexy

IMG_1907.jpeg

Reactions: Custer Laststand, Lovasianladies, BobWheeler and 1 other person
MasterNick said:
had a baby step in right direction last weekend, was very sexy

IMG_1907.jpeg
Nothing wrong with baby steps, gives you both time to get comfortable and discuss what you like and didn’t like about each experience.

Bottomcuck said:
Nothing wrong with baby steps, gives you both time to get comfortable and discuss what you like and didn’t like about each experience.
so true, she always knew what turned me on but had little interest, her being seen naked by the neighbor was unplanned, but once she saw how turned on I was she got aroused as well

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies
MasterNick said:
so true, she always knew what turned me on but had little interest, her being seen naked by the neighbor was unplanned, but once she saw how turned on I was she got aroused as well
It’s a start and if nothing else, it gives you both some passion fuel until you are ready for more.

Bottomcuck said:
It’s a start and if nothing else, it gives you both some passion fuel until you are ready for more.
i agree, this is what neighbor saw

IMG_4189.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, BobWheeler, Mylatinawife and 1 other person
MasterNick said:
i agree, this is what neighbor saw

IMG_4189.jpeg
I’m sure he enjoyed what he saw very much and will be on neighborhood watch more often!

If she gets hit on a lot, which I don't doubt, at least a few of them must have made her think about what they would be like in bed.

Bottomcuck said:
I’m sure he enjoyed what he saw very much and will be on neighborhood watch more often!
hope so!
fk2546 said:
If she gets hit on a lot, which I don't doubt, at least a few of them must have made her think about what they would be like in bed.
yes, she has admitted as much during sex talk

• Love
MasterNick said:
hope so!

yes, she has admitted as much during sex talk
Well she looks wonderful!
yes baby steps is way to go.
Discuss everything. Set rules break rules together and set new ones. And most importantly tell us details! Lol

How did the neighbor happen to get such a great view?

Jaandaj said:
Well she looks wonderful!
yes baby steps is way to go.
Discuss everything. Set rules break rules together and set new ones. And most importantly tell us details! Lol

How did the neighbor happen to get such a great view?
we have a gazebo with the hot tub in our back yard, he often comes in the backyard to talk (and check her out) she was naked in the hot tub this time

• Love
MasterNick said:
we have a gazebo with the hot tub in our back yard, he often comes in the backyard to talk (and check her out) she was naked in the hot tub this time
Well that's hot as fuck. Did he act shocked? Was she?

Jaandaj said:
Well that's hot as fuck. Did he act shocked? Was she?
hmm I am getting aroused just re telling this, she could hear him come thru the fence gate so nervous not shocked. he didn’t realize at first she was naked due th the bubble jets, but his eyes popped wide open when she sat up a bit and the top half of her breast and nipples came above the water

• Love
Reactions: sissyjenny, Jaandaj, Bottomcuck and 1 other person
MasterNick said:
hmm I am getting aroused just re telling this, she could hear him come thru the fence gate so nervous not shocked. he didn’t realize at first she was naked due th the bubble jets, but his eyes popped wide open when she sat up a bit and the top half of her breast and nipples came above the water
Very nice. See these are the details that all is guys want to hear, please do go on

Reactions: Bottomcuck

Users who are viewing this thread