• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Banning Pimp

• Thread startermuleman
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
necoule said:
lol now thats what i call divine justice

You obviously have a hard on for Pimp, all 4 posts you have made on the message board have been about him or you trying to provoke him. You have contributed absolutely nothing. Very trollish if you ask me and if the moderators are going to moderate fairly you should be warned, if not banned.

Based on the fact that his first thee posts were in one of Pimps party threads goading Pimp and then the post he made here, it is fairly obvious to us that it is a troll acount.

what is the name of his yahoo group

funfrkycpl said:
You obviously have a hard on for Pimp, all 4 posts you have made on the message board have been about him or you trying to provoke him. You have contributed absolutely nothing. Very trollish if you ask me and if the moderators are going to moderate fairly you should be warned, if not banned.
fun frkycpl what am I gonna warn him on he has not called pimp a troll a moron a motherfucker a idiot so what am I suppose to warn him about? I've been fair all these names listed above have come from post from pimp to other people on this site he has been warned more then once. So fair is fair he needed to be out of here for awhile. For the record Ro does not troll through threads to follow anyone to jump in on them. You might feel pimp was treated unfair but by the thread here I think you are pretty much by yourself.

funfrkycpl said:
You obviously have a hard on for Pimp

are you sure its not you with the hard on for the pimple?

my own personal thoughts on the pimple are as follows.This site is primarily, although i accept not exclusively,for blk guys to meet up with single white women and white couples,for fun.Now when the couples meet a blk guy it can take many varied forms in terms of 'kinds of kinks',mine is fairly straight in that i simply enjoy watching a woman i love and adore having a great time,i love watching her misbehave in front of me, and she gets a great thrill from being that way in front of me,exactly what the blk guy gets out of it i'm unsure about,but so long as he's getting thrilled by the experience then everythings just fine .I however,unlike the pimple,donot look down my nose at somebody else just because another couples kink varies from my own,i draw the line at illegal stuff and thats it.What i find most annoying about that guy is the fact that he comes to these forums as a single white guy,at the risk of sounding insensitive and crude,he has nothing to bring to the table other than his skills as an arranger,which he duly uses to attach himself to other peoples fun,and then has the bare faced cheek to come back from one of his 'parties',strutting the forums as if he's got more of a right to be here than any of the rest of us mere mortals.The reason there are so few posts from me is because i withdrew from these forums and had my profile deleted when the admin. made pimple a moderator .Bear in mind that we've been coming to this site for six years and have met two blk guys from the chatroom here,but i was so offended by that guys intollerance of others that i seriously considered winding things up here completely.I don't mind telling you it was 'joy of joys' to me when i learnt that the stripes had been torn from sgt. pimples shoulders,however,before i withdrew from these forums i did point out to the pimple that i could just as easily tear into his lifestyle and get all moralistic with him in the same way as he does with so many others,i did point out to the pimple that his lifestyle does kind of resemble that of a parasite,but we'll leave that one where it was.A time out for him was long overdue,he'd been goading the mods. and peacocking it about like he was above the rules,the same rules that everyone else must abide by.I for one am not sorry to see the back of him and am hoping to chip in wherever possible now that he's no longer with us.

RIP Pimple

I think that the post above from necoule just confirms what we said about it being a troll account, created to bash Pimp. That makes him no better than Pimp.

muleman said:
fun frkycpl what am I gonna warn him on he has not called pimp a troll a moron a motherfucker a idiot so what am I suppose to warn him about? I've been fair all these names listed above have come from post from pimp to other people on this site he has been warned more then once. So fair is fair he needed to be out of here for awhile. For the record Ro does not troll through threads to follow anyone to jump in on them. You might feel pimp was treated unfair but by the thread here I think you are pretty much by yourself.

Never once have we said that Pimp was treated unfairly or that he didn't deserve to be banned. All we were trying to do is to point out that it wasn't just Pimp that was part of the problem. He may have been more visible because of how often he posted and he may be more blatant about it, but he isn't the only one.

C & G

funfrkycpl said:
We are members of his yahoo group and since he apologized to you here you have not been mentioned in the group. If we remember correctly, the only time you were even mentioned by name was when the group was trolled by someone claiming to be in contact with you started a confrontation and ended it with a supposed threat from you to contact the local police, with accusations of ************, everywhere one of Pimps parties is held. I doubt this actually came from you, but that was the only time I remember your name being brought up.

Pimp does post in A LOT of threads and you can't avoid posting in the same threads. It isn't posting in the same threads that is trolling, it is making sarcastic comments that aren't necessary that is trolling.

We did see all of the original posts that started the Rosquirts vs. Pimp drama and you were both in the wrong.

Challenge his opinions all you want, disagree with him if you don't agree with his views, but when you do it in a condescending way and try to goad him you are a part of the problem and not the solution.

I'm not going into the details just for the sake of arguing with you. frankly, you're not worth the time. You didn't see all the posts, I never threatened him with anything, he banned me for defending myself against his insults. I wonder how you'd react if your wife was insulted by him the way he insulted me?

Frankly, you're blatantly displaying double standards anyway. I't OK for pimp to troll, be condescending, and goad people but it's not OK for others to react to his actions. Based on your reaction to me and MY having opinions , I suspect you have problems with women who stand up for themselves.

So knock your self out. I'm thru with this discussion. Like Pimp, I'm sure you 'll have to get the last word in, enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
funfrkycpl said:
I think that the post above from necoule just confirms what we said about it being a troll account, created to bash Pimp. That makes him no better than Pimp.

Never once have we said that Pimp was treated unfairly or that he didn't deserve to be banned. All we were trying to do is to point out that it wasn't just Pimp that was part of the problem. He may have been more visible because of how often he posted and he may be more blatant about it, but he isn't the only one.

C & G

Not so,as i've already stated,i can now take a more active part in things now we all no longer have to worry about being shot down in flames for daring to different from the pimple

Thank Goodness

Thank goodness he is gone and I hope he is not allowed to return. He hijacks threads and has been proven to be a liar on more than one occasion.

Perhaps people will be allowed to have their say without him constantly posting crap.

mhall said:
I personally don't see Pimp as the reason people don't post but I have no reason to doubt you other than my own observation.

Believe it mhall. I have heard it in emails and on other boards from too many people for it not to be true. Some people just quit the site entirely and told me outright Pimp was the reason. There are many folks on other sites that refuse to come here because of him. That is the God's honest truth.

But the the proof of the pudding is my own self. I would only visit this site every two or three weeks and look at the posts then leave without posting because of just two people on this board. XZPaw and Pimp. Then when NW went down and I was ****** to spend more time here it was nice that EXPaw was gone but then Pimp and myself started going at it, though in a controlled and mature manner. I felt that he wanted to make DC in his image and the owners were allowing it.

Then this site changed and Pimp had to mind his P's and Q's and he and I began to see each other more as friendly adversaries. With his sports thread we finally became just friendly. I still remind him when he goes too far. And he still drives me bananas when he says things like he "doesn't like the Republicans because he can't stand people moralizing at him". But at least now I can take him much more easily.

I hate to see him banned but he will always revert back to his old self, of that I am sure. I think that perhaps instead of being completely fair we should make some exceptions with Pimp as he has many pluses and I do believe he has those parties, which puts him in the IR lifestyle. 98% of the folks on this board probably can't say that. They fantasize about being in the IR lifestyle.

My idea is to keep banning him when he breaks site rules but keep banning him for 10 day periods. Unless he trips up in an egregious manner then give him another full 30 days. Of course it that doesn't work then maybe a year ban would be in order. Or perhaps progressive bans such as 10 days, 30 days, 3 months, 6 months then a year. No one should be banned for life. I am sure the Pimp haters can take him much more easily in moderation.

Pimp will just have to learn that other kinks and opinions have a right to be here now in the new DC. This is not his board any longer.

Norman

SaltandPepper98 said:
. I felt that he wanted to make DC in his image and the owners were allowing it.

A very interesting point. Perhaps he was planning a takeover ?

Trolls love attention.

SaltandPepper98 said:
Believe it mhall. I have heard it in emails and on other boards from too many people for it not to be true. Some people just quit the site entirely and told me outright Pimp was the reason. There are many folks on other sites that refuse to come here because of him. That is the God's honest truth.

But the the proof of the pudding is my own self. I would only visit this site every two or three weeks and look at the posts then leave without posting because of just two people on this board. XZPaw and Pimp. Then when NW went down and I was ****** to spend more time here it was nice that EXPaw was gone but then Pimp and myself started going at it, though in a controlled and mature manner. I felt that he wanted to make DC in his image and the owners were allowing it.

Then this site changed and Pimp had to mind his P's and Q's and he and I began to see each other more as friendly adversaries. With his sports thread we finally became just friendly. I still remind him when he goes too far. And he still drives me bananas when he says things like he "doesn't like the Republicans because he can't stand people moralizing at him". But at least now I can take him much more easily.

I hate to see him banned but he will always revert back to his old self, of that I am sure. I think that perhaps instead of being completely fair we should make some exceptions with Pimp as he has many pluses and I do believe he has those parties, which puts him in the IR lifestyle. 98% of the folks on this board probably can't say that. They fantasize about being in the IR lifestyle.

My idea is to keep banning him when he breaks site rules but keep banning him for 10 day periods. Unless he trips up in an egregious manner then give him another full 30 days. Of course it that doesn't work then maybe a year ban would be in order. Or perhaps progressive bans such as 10 days, 30 days, 3 months, 6 months then a year. No one should be banned for life. I am sure the Pimp haters can take him much more easily in moderation.

Pimp will just have to learn that other kinks and opinions have a right to be here now in the new DC. This is not his board any longer.

Norman
Norm his next ban from me will be 6 months after that I don't care if he comes back. People have pm me and thanked me for doing this and I do know he runs and has runned good people out of here and one we both know that was a asset to this site. He is one person that this site will improve without the LAST WORD and HIJACKING and telling everyone their lifestyles are wrong. He will not change so all the two week bans will do shit the next is 6months. He can learn to shut the fuck up or express himself in a non nasty way. Plus he has all these sites he is suppose to be up and running and starting so why the hell is he in here raisng hell in this site it won't fly. People are up to their eyebrows with him they are sick of it.Like Ro says you can't go into a thread without him and his 2 cents. He says people troll him how the hell can you troll someone that is in every thread then 90% of them end up off topic with a pimp world argument why you are nuts and wrong because he is right "I have 21 years experience" yes we have all started our sexual world at 18 with older women. People have been school teachers for 21 years and they are piss pour teachers and shouldn't teach. Damn got to quit Norm my blood pressure is up.

I don't think bashing Pimp in this thread should be considered trolling. What most of us are doing is airing out our opinions and beliefs about him.

Personally I think Pimp has some "issues". He hates and attacks RoSquirts AND YET she is exactly the kind of woman he claims to be looking for to share his life with.
He fights hard to keep saying he's not a cuck- but the words: "methinks he doth protest too much", come to mind. He's definately a conflicted soul.
I think Freud would have a field day with Pimp!

Never had any issues, but, shit, 4000 posts on this site? n I here he has thousands on other sites too. Does the man leave the house or do he masturbate all day n post threads? U know u got a problem when your on that much. Prof help. Boy must be chafed. lol.

DeepLover said:
Never had any issues, but, shit, 4000 posts on this site? n I here he has thousands on other sites too. Does the man leave the house or do he masturbate all day n post threads? U know u got a problem when your on that much. Prof help. Boy must be chafed. lol.
Yes and out of 4000 post maybe a third means something of value the rest is hijacking and arguing and insults.

Ridiculous! I'm not quite a fan of Pimp, having once been on the receiving end of his barbs, but respect his opinions and am awed by his quantity of posts. It seems apparent that banning him had little to do with name-calling and much to do with a general dislike for him. For the moderators to ban him is an abuse of the purpose of moderation, and strikes me as the manifestation of a need to exercise power. You can talk about rules, but a funny thing happens: as the number of rules accumulates, the freedom to speak lessens. We don't need this type of moderation. All I ask is that the genuine crackpots be deleted. Otherwise I think most of us can handle things. As someone once said, "power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely."

michwhmale said:
Ridiculous! I'm not quite a fan of Pimp, having once been on the receiving end of his barbs, but respect his opinions and am awed by his quantity of posts. It seems apparent that banning him had little to do with name-calling and much to do with a general dislike for him. For the moderators to ban him is an abuse of the purpose of moderation, and strikes me as the manifestation of a need to exercise power. You can talk about rules, but a funny thing happens: as the number of rules accumulates, the freedom to speak lessens. We don't need this type of moderation. All I ask is that the genuine crackpots be deleted. Otherwise I think most of us can handle things. As someone once said, "power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely."
The rules aren't accumulating one simple rule don't hijack threads for the sake of arguing and forget the name calling when you get pissed at a member. Freedom of speech is here no one has taken that and for your info no one is power hungry and you can't let a single person do or say what they want to then ban another. It is called fairness. Thank You for yor post.

freedom of speech

I very much agree with you Will, freedom of speech is for governments not privite institutions. and if you read the U.S. Constitution freedom of speech is for an individual to critisis the government with out retribution. NOT for an individual to say anything they please about any body or any thing.

Ok, this is where I totally disagree with the quote"freedom of speech is for governments not privite institutions". Any organization/entity that interacts with the public has to allow free speech., I get free speech at all my private jobs, not just at my part-time gov't job. Maybe the paying part of the Dark Cavern can make an arguement that free speech is not allow, but not the part that is open to the public to join.
One of the beauties of our gov't is that it protects the minority from the major. The so call ban on Pimp has nothing to do with rights per say, its all about him speaking his mind and having more opinions that anyone else here. He is prolific, so the odd of rubbing people the wrong way is increased. Look, he may not have the same internal compass as most of us, but he gets involved , is committed to the lifestyle, and dare I say keeps the party/discussion going. You don't have to like every clown you see, because the clown may not there for you. It can be pretty boring when all of us are on the same side, there is no game, no opponent, we need different view whether we agree with them or not.

the previous page had some funny comments, but now we are on constitutional issues. lmao pimp would just love that this thread in his name is still going in his absence.
the forums are running without him just fine, the chatroom is chatting. life goes on with or without him. hopefully he can realize that when he returns.

Pooch said:
the previous page had some funny comments, but now we are on constitutional issues. lmao pimp would just love that this thread in his name is still going in his absence.
the forums are running without him just fine, the chatroom is chatting. life goes on with or without him. hopefully he can realize that when he returns.
I agree with you Pooch start a new thread on constitutional issues in off topic get it the fuck out of here this is just what pimp did and started the arguments off topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread