• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bbc Virgins

• Thread startertyrone27
  • Start date
tyrone i can't believe how much videos u got in there! amazing.
And the guys are really well hung as well ;)
thank u for the links!

its the ish...

Profile Pending , thank goodness somewhere where women are real!

Last edited by a moderator:
tantrafile: do u mean that you have applied? check the list of rules on the homepage so i can deal with your application.

maggie, it's allways pleasant to get positive feedback like that! thanx!

Been accepted.... no longer pending...is that you? If so you did your thing....I think ill be spending most of my online play time on there from now on...intrested to seeing how it develops...Chat, IM ect...

We also have a profile pending on BBC Virgins. It looks really really exciting! Thank You SOOO much!

Tyrone, BBC Virgins is the best site Ive seen in awhile, real people, keep up the good work, not alot of crap and pros in there, thanks for your efforts.

Cpl4BlkMenWisconsin: I only accept female parts of couples so the wife is more then welcome to join! The reason for not accepting couples is that experiences tells us that it's usually the male in the couple using the site and we want to avoid that. Of course it's a lot of white males in there pretending to be girls or brothas but this way I'll keep the number down a bit.

Nastyblack34: thanx bro. I hope u find some "virgin" to break in at my site.

A girl from the site got her friend to make this top for her!

Attachments

• TSHIRT2.jpg
    TSHIRT2.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 579
Last edited by a moderator:
Her friend onlymakes limited amounts of these shirts and panties (I'll see if she can send me a pic of them as well) but I shall investigate if there are ways to make them available for the members...

Tyrone/everyone else that this may upset,

Your ning community looks stand-out!!.. Very impressive stuff
I will speak my mind tho about the
BBC VIRGINS T-shirt. It looks like a run-of-the-mill Text editor brush in,
ive been around silk screening, & textile production for years, & that people
is super-imposed.

Tyrone please respect my opinion & iwish you a long and prosperous Ning group.

Users who are viewing this thread