• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Before and after a drink in the bar

The first two pics are Kate as we were headed to the hotel bar to find a guy to fuck her. The third pic is my wife and a guy we met in the bar, making out on the bed in our room.

Rob

DSCN0724ALT.jpg DSCN0732a.JPG DSCN0669.JPG
i would like to be such stranger.

The first two pics are Kate as we were headed to the hotel bar to find a guy to fuck her. The third pic is my wife and a guy we met in the bar, making out on the bed in our room.

Rob

since you replied 'thumbs up' lets try to make it work. in the real, yes

since you replied 'thumbs up' lets try to make it work. in the real, yes
The 'thumbs up' just meant that I appreciated your reply to the pics. We do not meet guys from online. There are plenty of available guys interested in fucking Kate.

The 'thumbs up' just meant that I appreciated your reply to the pics. We do not meet guys from online. There are plenty of available guys interested in fucking Kate.
that is fair enough. there are also those female who enjoy the somewhat different adventure

Rob

This is a fantastic thread - the last picture got my cock hard as a rock. Too bad you didn't keep snapping pictures. It looks like he's just about to push his hand up her skirt. You are a lucky man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back