• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Being a cuckold is Ironic sometimes...

• Thread starterMike1234
  • Start date
ok ,very weird. Have no idea how this thread progressed to this type of discussion.

For the record.

I'm not bi, not bisexual and have no homosexual desires.

MacNfries said:
For many voluntary cucks, bisexuality is a reality and, in fact, one of the primary reasons the cuck husband desires being cuckolded. Not always, but in many cases. For bisexuals, their desires for being sexually involved with other men is a suppressed sexual desire. They find it difficult to come out of that hetrosexual closet to pursue their homosexual needs, thus cuckolding brings that opportunity to them without the need or risks of pursuit. It could be as simple as the opportunity to eat the creampies left by the wife's lover, or guiding the cock of the lover into his wife's pussy, but for the most part, the bisexual cuckold's real desires are the opportunities to provide prep and cleanup to the wife & lover, and to interact with the other male. Mac ;)

An IUD has worked wonders for us. It allows Sue the spontaneity she wants and allows us to cum freely in her no matter when. She too didn't like the whole hormone thing so she went for the copper one - at her age it's unlikely enough as it is that she could get pregnant so this is just an added safeguard. So far it's worked well for us once she got over the initial few weeks/months.

SoonToBe said:
An IUD has worked wonders for us. It allows Sue the spontaneity she wants and allows us to cum freely in her no matter when. She too didn't like the whole hormone thing so she went for the copper one - at her age it's unlikely enough as it is that she could get pregnant so this is just an added safeguard. So far it's worked well for us once she got over the initial few weeks/months.

============

<giggle>

My wife is due to get her period today.... time will tell. We emailed today:

Me: When the condom broke, you said you were both coming at the same time correct? *I ask this in seriousness. *Rate your orgasm on a scale of 1-10 and afterwards I will tell you why.

Her: 9.5

Me: Yikes, exactly what i would have thought. You said 9.5 but I bet it was a 10.

Quick Biology Lesson. and survival of the human species lesson.

Your boyfriend is an Alpha Male. Meaning he takes what he wants, gets what he wants and women truly crave to be taken by a Alpha Male. Case in point is you. You melt when you are around him and he makes you feel like you need to please him. The thing is when a submissive female is truly taken by a Alpha Male and they climax together during intercourse, the submissive female has a very very strong long intense orgasm. This intense orgasm causes her pelvic muscles to pulse much stronger and much longer and helps push the sperm towards the egg in a shorter time frame than from a typical non alpha male.

Ok, now that i probalby just made you miserable. It was not my intent at all. I just wanted to confirm that you had a powerful orgasm the at the same time he did.

Her: Are you trying to ruin my day?

Me: No, sorry, not my intent at all. Trying to let you know that if you are pregant by him then it was sort of out of your control...

SMALL UPDATE

She has been with him a few times since the above post.

BUT SHE JUST LEFT OUR HOUSE..................

He has been texting her all week than he wants her to ride his cock. "Come over for a ride", "I want take you for a ride", ... His last text was "I miss you. lets meet at 8:45. She said. Ok, I'll be there...

They meet in the same spot (commuter rail parking lot)

She says she will only give him a blowjob but I handed her a condom and said he wants to fuck you badly so take a condom. She said, I'm not doing that in his truck in public.... I reminded her she did fuck him in his truck while they were in my driveway about 8 months ago.

She then took the condom but said I cant promise anything. I told her she should at least promise she will swallow his cum tonight.

She promised....

She is still not home.......

Users who are viewing this thread