• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

being dominated

• Thread startermuleman
  • Start date
AngelaBFree said:
I am certainly not one to pass judgement and I have enough of my own out-of-the-norm turnons, but I have just never been into the domination scene. I am not a submissive type of person and just can't go that route. But to each his own. :)

Angela,
you would be a perfect caugh for me, I don't like a born submissive person, I like to slowly turn a woman like you submissive to me. I don't mean crazy shit, but taking a couple months to getting to know you and getting your trust sexually, starting off with some dirty talk, role playing, some public display of ur affection to me, some verbal submissive talk to me, some hair pulling, hard fucking, spanking ur booty, and rough sex. Nothing that hurts after we're done or leave marks.
You would love it, because it does not make you ashame of your self, just feeling better that you're surrendering to one guy(me).

Will & Eve said:
^^
I agree Mule, but it's out there. Ever heard of "2 Girls 1 Cup"?

Trust me, if you haven't you are blessed.

and they were not subs, they did it on there own.

Freaky people out there.

Will's post perfectly illustrates what most genuine D/s lifestylers know all too well. The 'freaky people' he talks about ARE NOT lifestylers--they're simply people into deviant sexual behavior patterns that mimic Domination and submission. A true Dom cares about his submissive; she has entrusted herself to him, and he knows that he has responsibilities, in addition to the privileges you all hear so much about.

TRUST, RESPECT, DEVOTION, and SECURITY, are some of the keywords that describe the relationship or interaction between a Dominant and his sub. A genuine Dominant is NOT a predator who would simply use and abuse those who entrust themselves to us. Ideally, an entire relationship is the goal of most in the lifestyle; a one night stand usually means two (or more) people are simply getting together for immediate sexual gratification. This is not to say that it can't be D/s, but I wouldn't call it anything other than a sex party.

There are also those who learn about the lifestyle and simply use it as another trick or tool to get their way with a potential sex partner. They are usually (hopefully) found to be predators early on in their dealings with true submissives, and sent packing. One of the posts to this thread seems to me to be a perfect example of that. I won't get into that post, because it seems like so much fantasy.

Not everything that passes for kinky or deviant sex can be (nor should it be) labeled Domination and submission.

Will & Eve said:
^^
I agree Mule, but it's out there. Ever heard of "2 Girls 1 Cup"?

Trust me, if you haven't you are blessed.

and they were not subs, they did it on there own.

Freaky people out there.
haha, I've seen it. Although, it's fake scat, it's truly disgusting.

Great post Randy. Excellent point.

Randy is correct. In a true D&S relationship there is a power exchange and it is based on mutual trust.

muleman said:
I have this lady that pm's me about her serving a master. What I would like to know from the people here that have masters just how low or how degraded do they or will you allow yourself to be controled by another person or a master as you call them. I have never been into this lifestyle so I would like to know your bottom line limits that you will obey and when do you put a stop to it at what point in your life.

Common sense also plays a big part in deciding what your limits are. Another point i would like to make is that a true submissive (one that lives to serve her One) will "just know" when she has found that One special person.

in this world of online playing i would certainly be more extreme in my submission, but only as long as it's a turn on. in r/l, it's as much about communication as anything. and also what kind of dom you have. i have to question the mental maturity of not only the sub, but especially the master if he gets off on seeing a girl eat vomit. it seems prankish.

although at surface and according to the rules the dom/master 'uses' you to his pleasure, but in reality he is pleasuring you just as much.

communication, like all other things in sex, seems to work best.

A lot of what you men have said is true. In dominant/submissive relationship, trust is key. You have to know how far to push your submissive partner. If too far, it is a betrayal; too little, it is unsatisfying. Either you are a well trained dom, or you have to understand your sub's limits through knowing her well in a relationship. Either way, it involves training of some sort. It is difficult to find a real dominant partner. Most men like to play at it occasionally but are uneasy with doing it too much. I think most men are trained to be caring and considerate in a normal fashion so they would feel guilty behaving otherwise. But a master can still be caring and considerate and still be the master. It is a mixture of being born dominant or submissive and being trained to be. That is why it is so hard to find a good master. They are rare.

Would love to be dominated by a group of black men on a regular basis.

sus

Users who are viewing this thread