• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Being owned by your enemy

• Thread starterSouthernCuck
  • Start date
I am all of those things, sir, and I've never been happier.

SouthernCuck said:
Honestly, having Ashley and Justin stand on each side of me while I jerked myself into a dog bowl was maybe the greatest moment of my cuckolded life. I've never felt so emasculated in my life.

===========

you need some estradiol in ur life son :eek:

This is hot, I agree with Saraha you should start paying Justin a portion of your wages.

Good idea

Saraha said:
As a college Professor on a big salary, the ultimate would be to donate 10% of your salary to Justin as a sexual tithe - afterall, you are gaining a huge, emotional reward from playing this sex game with your wife, so I think YOU SHOULD REWARD JUSTIN.

Who else would let you jerk yourself into a dog bowl, right? They are spoiling you, so PAY UP now.

That's a very hot idea. I'd never thought of it. In the past, I've bought gifts for our bulls, but to actually pay a sexual tithe? That's very hot. Should I do that, or set up a pay-per-fuck system?

Definitely do that tithe shit. You owe it to that dude for tuning up your wife's pussy like that.

SouthernCuck said:
That's a very hot idea. I'd never thought of it. In the past, I've bought gifts for our bulls, but to actually pay a sexual tithe? That's very hot. Should I do that, or set up a pay-per-fuck system?

I'm not so sure about that; it seems a bit too close to ************ for my taste. Especially the pay-per-fuck you were thinking about.

SouthernCuck said:
Still hoping I can find a way to get Justin's dick in my mouth in the near future.

From cucky to cocksucker is it now?

And, did she let you of chastity?

0_5874.jpg ..........

Users who are viewing this thread