• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bi sexual married men

Good morning

image.jpg

I'm a bisexual married man. I love cock, and always have, always will. I have grown to not only love cock, but pleasing men sexually, in general. I have grown to be attracted to, and sexually aroused by men. I'm a bottom. I may even go so far as to say I'm a homo-flexible bottom married to a woman and in a cuckold relationship..I tend to enjoy actual SEX with men far more than women, and given the choice between a cock and a pussy (and yes, EVEN my wife's) I'd choose the cock. Women CAN and do get me sexually aroused, but it generally takes alot of talk and humiliation, and my wife and I are BOTH submissive to men, so her fucking dominant men is a no-brainer, really. She likes that and has much easier and better orgasms with dormant men fucning her. We are very much in love with one another though, and l9ve each other very much. I'm proud to be her cuckold, and we are even looking for, and hopeful we have found a man to fuck me regularly and make me his bitch. Supposed to happen tomorrow while she watches. I've sucked and been fucked by MANY men and I always love it. I love the feeling of submission and when I suck thier cock and make them hard, and even more so when they fuck me and cum deep inside me. I love that feeling. My wife wants to see it live.
Lucky guy

I'm 32 and married. I've never been with a guy but im very interested in trying. My wife doesn't know and I don't think she would like it if she knew. Im a truck driver and i travel all over but mostly midwest and lately some east coast. Im down to trade pics also just let me know20211129_161709_1.gif20210502_121957.jpg20221005_005813.jpg

Y9432 - This website is banned, too many dead links, Self-Destructing Images

W7527 - This website is banned, too many dead links, Self-Destructing Images

thoughts and comments welcome

Users who are viewing this thread

Back