• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Big Boobed Babes

• Thread starterCuckoldFamilyGuy
  • Start date
Just a trip down memory lane ... a reminder there are real women, not AI cartoons, who look like this ... and because they are real are so much sexier.

122.jpg

• Love
Reactions: starrfred and Frustratedhub
Not trying to compete with the great BC ... previously known as CFG ... but again just a reminder that these women, these huge, heavy, saggy TITS, exist in real life, not just in AI. My posts will be few and far between ... and will cease to appear if BC doesn't want them here. Meanwhile, just two more of a real, but obviously "augmented" woman. I mentioned her a couple of days ago ... she is one of the "queens" of a relatively new surgical form of breast enhancement, involving the transfer of natural fat in the body. Much more natural looking and structurally than silicone or other kinds of implants ... just that more natural, ENORMOUS look I love ... snd hope some of you will, too. Her name is Demora Avarice ... and yes, THEY are REAL, not AI or photoship, :p Well. after all that, pics wouldn't upload. Maybe just a temporary glitch, maybe BC has already blocked my uploads. Will check back sometimes and try again. Sorry, boys ... she IS luscious.

TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
Just a trip down memory lane ... a reminder there are real women, not AI cartoons, who look like this ... and because they are real are so much sexier.

122.jpg
Just love real ones, remember these sort of things from my youth, lovely

Reactions: Frustratedhub
TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
Not trying to compete with the great BC ... previously known as CFG ... but again just a reminder that these women, these huge, heavy, saggy TITS, exist in real life, not just in AI. My posts will be few and far between ... and will cease to appear if BC doesn't want them here. Meanwhile, just two more of a real, but obviously "augmented" woman. I mentioned her a couple of days ago ... she is one of the "queens" of a relatively new surgical form of breast enhancement, involving the transfer of natural fat in the body. Much more natural looking and structurally than silicone or other kinds of implants ... just that more natural, ENORMOUS look I love ... snd hope some of you will, too. Her name is Demora Avarice ... and yes, THEY are REAL, not AI or photoship, :p Well. after all that, pics wouldn't upload. Maybe just a temporary glitch, maybe BC has already blocked my uploads. Will check back sometimes and try again. Sorry, boys ... she IS luscious.
No need to worry, Tim. Delighted to have you post here every now and then, My pics will not upload either. I think it's a glitch by the site.

With thanks to BC for his permission ... and his many, many, many wonderful posts ... I will try again with a couple of Demora Avarice. No, LOL, not her agent. Just a new and ridiculously excited admirer. Hope these work, and you can judge for yourselves. And again ... she is real. THEY are real, not AI or photoship. She regularly appears at these XXX autograph and photo "expositions" that pop up all over, and you can see yourself.

369975826_302789495967748_5742751036711254525_n.jpg
385010525_221580924015471_5177448434982203935_n.jpg

Well, I wanted to masturbate one last time tonight, so when I was done, thought I would see if I could actually post a vid clip of busty Goddess Demora. Maybe there is someone else out there who needs to cum before they can fall asleep. IF ... IF ... I can post a video clip. Gooey fingers crossed. ........ OMG, I think it works. Enjoy.

View attachment 163g.mp4

TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
With thanks to BC for his permission ... and his many, many, many wonderful posts ... I will try again with a couple of Demora Avarice. No, LOL, not her agent. Just a new and ridiculously excited admirer. Hope these work, and you can judge for yourselves. And again ... she is real. THEY are real, not AI or photoship. She regularly appears at these XXX autograph and photo "expositions" that pop up all over, and you can see yourself.
And here I have been hesitating to upload some of the AI generated nudes because their breasts were TOO large.

BBB 705

Pinup994.JPGPinup995.JPGPinup996.JPGPinup997.JPG

BeenCuckolded said:
And here I have been hesitating to upload some of the AI generated nudes because their breasts were TOO large.

BBB 705

Pinup994.JPGPinup995.JPGPinup996.JPGPinup997.JPG
BC. if I had seen this about an hour ago, I probably would have responded ... nope, not possible for breasts to be TOO large. However, as usual, I started out my day with some B&B ... Browsing and Beating Off. And I found something ... somethingS ... someone ... that has me wondering ... TOO large ? Once again through quick research I found out this/she is not AI or photoship, tho it sure looks like it must be. But turns out she is just a ... maybe THE ... queen of that tit enhancement procedure I originally mentioned and mistakenly said Demora used. This woman, Foxy, does have the more or less permanent "ports" on the side of each breast, and so can and does periodically pump in more saline or other substance, allowing her skin to stretch and adjust to the growing size, and so get and appear a bit more natural. In this case only a bit I'll again try to post, including a vid clip, to show ... again, even for me, this raises that profound ethical question ... TOO large ? But enjoy ... or at least marvel.

Reactions: BeenCuckolded
By the way, at this point she has liquid injections totalling 10,020 cc in EACH breast. For context, 1,000 (ONE, not TEN thousand) cc equals a little less than a half gallon liquid. Foxy has TEN thousand CC ... about FIVE GALLONS in EACH breast. After all that, hope the posts work. Oh, yeah, in case it wasn't clear, Foxy is the brunette. P.S. Thanks for tolerating me, BC.

https://twitter.com/FoxyMenagerie/status/1593758766591361024

OK, I've carefully considered the ethical question ... yes, TOO large. But as to the sexual question ... still pretty fucking sexy, at least for that needed occasional change of pace.

OK, I promise ... the last one for awhile. But I can't help it ... this reminded me of the line from Jaws when the sheriff saw the shark off the how of the ship for the first time: "I think we're going to need a bigger boat." I think Foxy might need a bigger car.

Foxy Menagerie Verre on Instagram
SxyBlkMnLosAngeles said:
Although we all know this is VERY enhanced :)...I would get in the hot tub with these two in a heartbeat.

Enhanced dream for IR threesome.JPG
With your cock and those four tits, I doubt there would be room.

• Haha
Reactions: SxyBlkMnLosAngeles
OK, I promise ... the last one for awhile. But I can't help it ... this reminded me of the line from Jaws when the sheriff saw the shark off the how of the ship for the first time: "I think we're going to need a bigger boat." I think Foxy might need a bigger car.

TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:

With your cock and those four tits, I doubt there would be room.

*lol*...that's why I would make sure I'd have an extra large hot tub!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread