• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

big one needed

• Thread startersexygirluk
  • Start date

sexygirluk

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 26, 2011
i think my wife needs bigger , she has only had me and is very tight

Attachments

• Image0743.jpg
    Image0743.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 701
  • Image0742.jpg
    Image0742.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 791
I doubt many guys could turn down a pussy slit like that - it is winking at you - and I bet quite a few lesbians would like 90 mins alone with it whilst you are tied up naked on a chair with a pink ribbon on your donger and a feather up your ass. Her tits are more than a handful, so they would hang down if she was on her fours. If they were full of milk, you could suck them and also squirt the milk into your coffee, and make ice blocks out of the surplus.

...Saraha, you turn me on...I love to fuck this slut in a public restroom so she can get dirty.

sdsmwm said:
...Saraha, you turn me on...I love to fuck this slut in a public restroom so she can get dirty.

Take her into the woods or up on the roof of a house and fuck her in the dark with the lights of vehicles going by. She needs some excitement, new places to fuck - a bed is too boringly and vanilla. Shoot her full of cum at the bus stop.

Great body! I hope for her sake she is ready to be shared and you are ready to let her. For her sake and the sake of men everywhere, she needs to let some other hands get on that!

Users who are viewing this thread