• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bisexuality?

• Thread starterJimmyHCO
  • Start date
sojourner.q said:
I am of the opinion that it is a small percentage at either extreme who are wired either 100% heterosexual or 100% homosexual. The vast majority are bi. The major thing that skews this is the artificial pressure of a society that condemns same-sex-attractions. Take that taboo factor away and there would be a lot more "lov'n go'n on"!

I agree with that 100%

Reactions: Manwaife
Hello Jimmy. I can relate to your statement below with one exception.
JimmyHCO said:
Just the though of humiliation of my wife being fucked by another man, and getting to clean them afterwards drives me crazy. It hasn't happened yet, but I am still hoping that it might, and working hard to make it happen.
Replace "humiliation" with "excitement" and we will have more in common. I would love to go down on her and suck his cock too. I would love to feel him swell in my mouth and come.

I think that Jimmy was right to say he would be humiliated by allowing another man to fuck his wife. That is so humiliating, but at the same time equally exciting, it would also be more humiliating to have to suck that guys cock.

I know if I had to watch my girl get fucked by another guy, hopefully more well endowed, and then hear about how good he was immediately after. Then sitting there hard as a piece of steel pipe being told to suck his dick so he can get hard to fuck her again would be hugely humiliating to me... but I would probably have a hard on for a week after because of how excited i would be.

I also find it strange how many females find the thought of male on male sex to be disgusting, while female on female sex is accepted and allowable for fun purposes.

I would say it is the open lifestyle that makes this so hot. Regardless of the gender, being in the right mood and not inhibited by the hangup of who is doing who is the point where you can have the most fun. Thats bi. It is the moment that makes it hot. Having been in every possible role I mostly enjoy finding like minded people who indulge in the sex first and then, if we like each other, remain friends.

I fantasised for so long about my girlfriend making me suck cock that when we broke up I just took myself off to a sauna and done it, and I've done it quite a few times now, and been sucked, in fact some of the blowjobs have been as good as any female! However like Jimmy I don't find guys attractive, only females, I still lust after females, it's just every now and then I feel the urge to suck cock, however I have NO wish to have full sex with a guy, and even now after sucking quite a few I still like to imagine I'm being ordered to do it by my ex. That may or may not be me denying my bisexuality, I no longer worry about it, I just do what I enjoy, however ALL my masturbation fantasies are about being cuckolded, and I'm not always sucking the bull in them though I have to admit I always end up cleaning up!

I am very submissive and very attracted to women. But, I always had that "feeling" that I should suck cock. My wife loves having me worship her lover's cock and make him hard for her. She is very Domme with me and she tells me she cannot explain why this turns her on so much. We both have learned to just accept it.

I still don't know if I am bisexual because I do not have any lust or physical attraction for her lover (or any man). I do appreciate his Alpha male qualities. I am always in awe when I am allowed to watch them make love. He easily gets hard, has a great cock and balls, and can go several rounds with her. He does feel a sense of control and domination over me when I suck his cock hard for her. But, it is clear that he primarily does it because she gets so turned on by it that she is literally vibrating with lust for him.

Marcus

Just because you have sex, or desire to be ****** into having sex, with someone of your own gender does not make you homosexual. A hetero male submissive ****** to have sex with another male is demonstrating his hetero side if he does it against his desire. Likewise a dominant male does not become homosexual by forcing another male to submit if the pleasure comes only from the dominance and not from desire.

Desire is the key in determining whether you, or someone else, is straight, gay, lesbian, or bi, dominant, or submissive. I will admit that the lines can get fuzzy when two desires complete with each other. If you are transgendered the issue stays the same but the label gets a little more confusing.

Bisexuality

Nicely put, Susans Slave. My first early sexual practices were with another, older man. In latter years I had various hetero relationships and now happily consider myself to be bisexual. I'm in a fully committed cuck relationship which involves me in devouring a lot of cream pies! I love eating the spunk of my wifes lovers........ enough said!

Hi Jimmy

As has been stated before, it's very difficult to make blanket extrapolations about anyone's sexual orientation based on anything other than their current self identification.

Personally, I shift between being almost completely homosexual and barely bisexual. As my wife took on a regular partner who is a "real man" I began enjoying the freedom from having to maintain any pretense of masculinity in order to satisfy her sexual desires. It was very liberating to fully indulge my femininity and as I transitioned to full time living, I appreciated more and more her need to be with a masculine man.

We are still together and occasionally will play, although not have actual intercourse. This arrangement suits us both quite well and we were both much happier once we stopped hiding who we really were.

TL;DR - I'm pretty much a fag.

Phae

KingDavid said:
My personal opinion is that all cucks, are eventually, after all, bisexual... at best
I agree,one way or another

JimmyHCO said:
Hey guys, I'm just wondering how many of us cucks, or those of us wishing to become cucks, consider themselves bisexual.

I've had a number of male partners, but I don't know if I would truly consider myself bisexual. I am honestly not attracted to men, to male body, I don't check guys out on the street, and don't have any "gay" tendencies. I don't have any desire for a relationship with a guy, it has always been purely about sex, and nothing beyond that.

In absolutely all of my encounters I have been the "bottom", which is the passive one. None of my male partners have been good looking, and I didn't have any physical to any of them. However, it is being dominated, humiliated and being submissive what drove me crazy.

For those who are interested, I can share the details of some of my encounters. The first time I had sex with a guy, was when I was 18, and so was my partner. He was however a lot more experienced than me. He was a 100% gay top, and I was being his bitch. I was very nervous, but luckily he took the initiative. He took off his clothes, told me to undress, and told me to suck his cock. I kneeled in front of him passionately sucked his cock, licked his balls and ass. It was so humiliating and I loved ever bit of it. Then I laid on my back, spread my legs, and he fucked me in the ass. He went bareback and put some lubricant on his cock. It was rather painful but I loved the pleasure of being humiliated and fucked like a bitchboy. When he was ready to cum, he pulled out and was about to cum onto my belly, but I begged him "on my face". He moved closer, came onto my face and into my mouth, and I cleaned his cock with my mouth and swallowed every drop of his cum. Then I masturbated and blew a huge load on myself.

After I came, I kind of felt embarrassed with myself and couldn't wait to leave. After I left, I never called the guy back and we never saw each other again.

However after a while I felt that I was ready for another gay encounter. At that time I was already 20 years old, and a lot less nervous and more confident with what I wanted. I hooked up with this guy, and we were having sex regularly for several years. Even though I still felt embarrassment after the sex, it was a lot more tolerable and after a while I didn't even feel any embarrassment. Sometimes we would hook up for full sex, sometimes he would call me to come over and give him a quick blow job, and sometimes he would even bring his friend and they would fuck me together. I really enjoyed being his submissive bitch.

What added to the excitement, is that he shared his apartment with a girl roommate, who was totally hot, and even though she was indifferent to the whole thing, and never participated it excited me that she knew exactly what I was there for, and heard me being fucked from her room.

I remember once me and Larry had sex, and I went to take a shower, and she happened to just be coming home and walked into the door - and there I was, in front of her - butt naked and with my face still covered in cum. I apologized and rushed to the bathroom. She never said anything about the incident, but I wonder what came across her mind. I know she was very open minded and probably didn't think anything bad, but nevertheless, its a major turn on for me to know that a girl has seen me in such position.

After a few years Larry moved away to CA, and we lost contact. After that I had five one night stands with other guys, but never developed any relationships. Then I met my wife and have been faithful to her ever since.

But ever since I wanted my wife to cheat on me. Just the though of humiliation of my wife being fucked by another man, and getting to clean them afterwards drives me crazy. It hasn't happened yet, but I am still hoping that it might, and working hard to make it happen.
I am by the way

Reactions: Noob
WhiteMarried said:
I am by the way
Why are you replying to a post that is so old. It's from 10 years ago!

Not attached to guys but sex is still sex.You don’t need romance for sex. If you have a buddy it could still be fun.

Reactions: WhiteMarried
Sanchofred said:
Not attached to guys but sex is still sex.You don’t need romance for sex. If you have a buddy it could still be fun.
That is true

Reactions: Sanchofred

Users who are viewing this thread