• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Black Athletes fucking Cheerleaders??

Hope she got what she wanted

PersonalDimwittedHermitcrab-max-1mb.gif

Exactly nazareth. I bet you are 100% right. That previous post got me thinking about His cousin. I am whtie boy 52. in Rochester, The buffalo Jilss are now disbanded
I think over situations just like that
i'm, also, from Rochester. when i was in HS, not much interaction between jocks & cheerleaders.

Our area is mostly white, but there are getting to be a few black kids in school. Two of the Sr cheerleaders are black. One is under 5' and 100 lbs, the other is a bigger girl with an extremely large chest. Both have a very slutty reputation both in and outside of school.

How many sexy cheerleaders do you think are getting fucked by the black athletes they are cheering for??I think therre are more than anyone would want to admit. Black cock is undeniably an attraction for whit e cunts. I, and many of my girlfriends have experienced a good fucking by black cok. We loved it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back