• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!
yes i still do, i try not to fuck when i know i am ovulating

• Love
Reactions: 412perv, Mcucky, Bnwoslave and 2 others
Beth1469 said:
yes i still do, i try not to fuck when i know i am ovulating
Good for you! I think it’s great you fuck other men when your hubby is gone. I too am gone for work a lot and my wife has told me wants to fuck a lot so I have no choice but to encourage her to share that pussy with anyone she can.

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave and Maxio
As you should be getting fucked by Other Men. This is what you were born for and to become. Even if hubby is around, you need this and hubby needs to know this is what you both needs.
You should make sure to go through allowing guys other than hubby fuck you and fill you up.
I Hope you have a chance to try having many more gang bangs. And work to get fucked by many to impregnated again, no knowing who the Father Is.
Im so sorry to hear you lost gang bang baby. Yes these can are usually are devastating. Yet you shouldnt ever allow this to stop you from being Bred

• Love
Reactions: domblk and Bnwoslave
i still have had a few close calls

• Love
Reactions: Mcucky, Bnwoslave and Gerwin
zippless said:
I don't get it! Just a few BBC gang bangs and not one white kid. What are the odds? Not enough money for birth control I guess. Love that you don't know who the father is. Always been a turn on for me. Obviously hub is ok with this as humiliating for him as it must be. How does your family and community treat you? They obliviously know you are a black cock cum slut *****. JK :rolleyes:
I may not be the least bit humiliating for her husband. Hopefully he feels good about it.

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave and engene
Blondhwife4u said:
image.jpegThis is my third time I've been black bred. All three came from doing all BBC gangbangs. So we have no idea which was the Father

image.jpeg
You look so beautiful, too. A great honour for a cuckold, I'm sure.

• Love
Reactions: 412perv, Bnwoslave, engene and 1 other person
Blondhwife4u said:
image.jpegThis is my third time I've been black bred. All three came from doing all BBC gangbangs. So we have no idea which was the Father

image.jpeg
three very lucky black men

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave and sswanabe
I’m interested in donating to her with that body.

Reactions: Bnwoslave
I guess the clean-up cuckold just couldn't keep up between being grabbed and pulled around sucking those BBCs clean, and trying to lick up all their very potent black baby seed he just couldn't lick up and eat all their superior black baby cum. But the cuckold hubby had a full belly of cum just like his wife's womb.

• Love
Reactions: tixeros78, xswitch, MatureHollyandCuck and 4 others
cuck72 said:
I guess the clean-up cuckold just couldn't keep up between being grabbed and pulled around sucking those BBCs clean, and trying to lick up all their very potent black baby seed he just couldn't lick up and eat all their superior black baby cum. But the cuckold hubby had a full belly of cum just like his wife's womb.
Definitely a favorite fantasy of mine. Hubby should have a reasonable opportunity to entice bulls to cum inside of him instead of his wife's pussy, and then attempt to clean up after the ones who have fucked her in the vain hope of keeping her from being bred.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: xswitch, Bnwoslave, Lovasianladies and 1 other person
Laceyfemme said:
Definitely a favorite fantasy of mine. Hubby should have a reasonable opportunity to entice bulls to cum inside of him instead of his wife's pussy, and then attempt to clean up after the ones who have fucked her.
It's my no.1 fantasy to be a submissive cleanup cock sucker for my wife and her bulls gangbanging her. Just the thought of going back and forth, between sucking like 3 or 4 bulls' cocks while the other three are filling all my wife's holes. then eating her cum slimy pussy then sucking another big cock. But then seeing her pregnant belly starting to show, she was bred.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MatureHollyandCuck, Bnwoslave, Lovasianladies and 1 other person
This is absolutely amazing. Would love to hear more

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave and Subsforfun
Hey, why not go for four? I am available;)

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave
Blondhwife4u said:
image.jpeg
This is my third time I've been black bred. All three came from doing all BBC gangbangs. So we have no idea which was the Father

image.jpeg
Soooo hot! I can just imagine trying to hide the boner as me and the family stand in the delivery room watching my wife have a black baby. Knowing that I’ll be raising another Man’s child is the ultimate blessing IMHO.

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave, engene and Maxio
Beth1469 said:
i was knocked up from a role play (he claimed to be fixed) were i was to be breed over my fertile week. he flew into town for a week of breeding, he took me out had me tell people we ran into that we were hoping to make this week special and that i would become pregnant, even the hotel personal all knew, my husband is fixed and gone a lot so i am not on pill i was a bit surprised when i was late i knew he had lied to me. my husband had no idea i still fuck black men, i ened up having a miscarriage at about 11 weeks
So sorry for your loss

Luckycuck said:
Soooo hot! I can just imagine trying to hide the boner as me and the family stand in the delivery room watching my wife have a black baby. Knowing that I’ll be raising another Man’s child is the ultimate blessing IMHO.
It would definitely be a white boys honor that his wife is having a Black man s Baby! ❤️🙏♠️

• Love
Reactions: happytwobeecucked and cuck72
Blondhwife4u said:

image.jpeg
Living our dream!! I would LOVE to get pregnant again, but this time not by my husband. And in my dream fantasy, it is by a Blck or Hispanic Lover so the nany os obviously NOT hubbys. Did you deliver all 3? Or any of them? It can complicate ones life, no doubt, but the desire is SO STRONG when we are with them!!

J (the really turned on today wife)

Reactions: Rbm
JMNBABE said:
Living our dream!! I would LOVE to get pregnant again, but this time not by my husband. And in my dream fantasy, it is by a Blck or Hispanic Lover so the nany os obviously NOT hubbys. Did you deliver all 3? Or any of them? It can complicate ones life, no doubt, but the desire is SO STRONG when we are with them!!

J (the really turned on today wife)
Well, Dm me, I’m interested and available.

what a beautiful young Mom now pregnant with her second black baby.

IMG_6380.jpeg

Reactions: Maxio, 69eatmore77, midnightfapper and 2 others
Gseven said:
I have fantasized a lot about this. It is so damn hot!!
Well let's make it happen