• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Black Cock Candy Store

• Thread startersexylittleslut
  • Start date
Khufu_k said:
Only by pulling a train of bruthas all night do they learn there proper place!!!

definitely. having some black dick up their ass will finally make them stop acting like they-well- got somethin up their ass

accepted said:
they'd be broken in after one night

WOW....nice little red bikini there accepted!
They'd be BROKEN for sure.
Love to see a couple big bulls pound the fuck outta that sexy red bikini blonde, heels on and all, right on that lounge chair...DAMN!

Just begging to be fucked....they love it!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 394
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 480
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 496
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 355
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 307
pussylaper said:
The outdoor scenes are terrific, Sexy.

Yes they are!
If they are willing to get naked outside they are for sure willing to get fucked outside!!
Always a little fantasy of mine...

DAMN....shes so horny shes making me horny!!!!
Needing some BBC ain't she?

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 173
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 192
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 241
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 241
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 290
Assuming the position..for you!
Love the skinny brunette in the black heels holding her leg up. What a great position to see her get fucked. A big muscular black guy behind her holding that leg up and pounding into her as she trys to keep her balance standing on one high heel.....HOT!

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 398
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 420
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 188
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 266
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 672
I love pantyhose!!
How about you guys, you like a sexy babe in pantyhose or stockings?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 402
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 508
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 265
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 166
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 207
Sexy, thank you for the new pics. Love the 3rd the most, another of the hot outdoor scenes. =p

these are my two recent favourites. Both show women who WANT to ****** their sex.

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 368
  • bg5.jpg
    bg5.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 362
Fourth from the left in frame 302 is a dream come true. She has the most naturally perfect form that I have seen in a very long time.

yballcoach said:
Fourth from the left in frame 302 is a dream come true. She has the most naturally perfect form that I have seen in a very long time.

Glad you like, and just waiting for her bull to fold her in half and give it all to her!!!

sexylittleslut said:
Glad you like, and just waiting for her bull to fold her in half and give it all to her!!!

Id love to see more of her.. if you ever come across her....

Like the woman on the right, accepted. But, I wonder who the dimwit in the back ground is, geeezzzz!! =p

Do you want to fuck my pretty little pussy?

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 408
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 369
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 354
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 565
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 588
Grootlul said:
Not sure I get this thread. Is the point to take random pictures of women on my cell phone, post and write a narrative to the effect that the woman cannot live without bbc ?
Or trawl the internet finding picture of any white woman I can find and post?
Just asking

Why does there have to be a point? Why not a thread of beautiful women that we can fantasize are getting BBC?

SexyLittleSlut has a 32 page 312 post thread going here which makes it one of the most popular, and you are sprinkling on her parade. Perhaps if you don't like a thread or you just don't "get it" then maybe you should just ignore it.

SaltandPepper98 said:
Why does there have to be a point? Why not a thread of beautiful women that we can fantasize are getting BBC?

SexyLittleSlut has a 32 page 312 post thread going here which makes it one of the most popular, and you are sprinkling on her parade. Perhaps if you don't like a thread or you just don't "get it" then maybe you should just ignore it.
Agree Norm ignore is the key word but some people just can't.

Users who are viewing this thread