• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Black Cock Slut Wanted: A Dream Life Offer

• Thread starterpimpology101
  • Start date
Looking for "the one"

Paying members of the Dark Cavern: be sure to look for my ad inside the site. It should be in the Ohio/Ky/Wva sections under the email, oreo_gangbang_host@yahoo.com. If you like the four photos I included with the ad from some of the past Oreo parties, and want the same for your wife or girlfriend or are a swf seeking a guy like me, get in touch! Even select black males who read the ad and wanna be added to our list of "bangers" and are in, or near Ohio, can reply.

Attachments

• ADWText4.JPG
    ADWText4.JPG
    25 KB · Views: 120
pimpology101 said:
Paying members of the Dark Cavern: be sure to look for my ad inside the site. It should be in the Ohio/Ky/Wva sections under the email, oreo_gangbang_host@yahoo.com. If you like the four photos I included with the ad from some of the past Oreo parties, and want the same for your wife or girlfriend or are a swf seeking a guy like me, get in touch! Even select black males who read the ad and wanna be added to our list of "bangers" and are in, or near Ohio, can reply.

Ugh, we have to see your mug now? lol

Just kidding. What's up PIMP? :)

Best of luck, Pimp. Just remember Jimmy V, ",,,don't ever give up. Never, Never give up. Never quit, ever!!"

Hang tough.:pimp:

Some pics of yours truly from last night's party with Holly. Other photos (of her with the black guys) are in the let's meet up section.

What do you think ladies?

Attachments

• Don&Holly1.JPG
    Don&Holly1.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 349
  • Don&Holly2.JPG
    Don&Holly2.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 282
  • Don&Holly3.JPG
    Don&Holly3.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 200
Well, I thought I'd take the platform here and use the opportunity to introduce myself to the future female members of the group.

I guess I can start by saying that there is a photo on my profile and several more in the photo section here. I am a 39 year old man who has yet to marry or father any children. I just ended a five year live-in relationship about a year ago. I have had the fantasy of sharing my girlfriend(s)/wife with black men since I was about 18 and have done so with just three (and yes, the last live-in gf did it one time).

I am college educated with a degree in social science and a minor in english. I was a social worker for fourteen years but I recently quit to pursue a dream of writing for a living. To that end I have just had my first book published (November, 2004). There is also a photo of the book covers in the photo section of my profile to prove what I say is true. It is entitled Reflections of a Wayward Soul and is a book of 250 poems. I have 18 other poetry anthologies to follow. My first of six novels, The Painmaker, will be out sometime this year.

I am a very loving and caring man, conventional in many ways. I have interests and a life outside of my sexual persuasion. Some of those interests include reading, writing, skydiving, travel, cultural events, sports, politics (to a degree), current events and ordinary life interests. I'm philosophical, passionate, a truth seeker, deep,
troubled, I like to debate issues and have my mind engaged. I have long said that if a woman arouses my mind, my heart and cock will follow.

Given my starting my own interracial group, it's well-documented that I hope to find a female partner who is open to having black sex partners on a semi-regular basis (ideally even several at the same time) but even more so than that, what I am ideally looking for is someone who is more than a sex partner. Someone who can be my partner for life. The love of my life, my soul-mate. I do not seek a doormat or a woman who has esteem issues-nothing is more unattractive (to me personally). I may desire a woman who is by nature sexually submissive but I desire her to be independant, strong-willed, feisty and together otherwise. Someone to keep the walk down life's road interesting. Someone to challenge me, keep me on my toes and partner with me. Help me sail our vessel through life's storms together. In short, I want you to
walk beside me; not in front or behind. :)

Physically, the characteristics in a woman that will most often turn my head are dark (blk/brwn) hair or a redhead. Auburn/chestnut hair (with freckles on the chest & shoulders) will make my heart melt EVERY time. I also prefer a thicker woman in comparison to a stick thin one. I am NOT into heroin chic or Kate Moss types. I want a
woman-one who is soft and has curves. Bigger breasts are a plus (especially if they are natural) and my age range is 22 to 42 (maybe a bit older). Admittedly the ones on the younger side of the scale will have to work harder to prove their maturity and togetherness. ;) I also prefer any prospective woman who might return or express an interest in me to be between 4'11" to 5'7" tall.

Well, there you have it. That's about all I can tell you about myself without rambling on even further than I have already. I believe my profile is quite informative as is this post. I also have ads at other internet sites as well as a couple of other yahoo profiles. They are listed below. I hope if any female member of the group would like to become better acquainted that they take the intitiative to get in touch either through here, a profile or my
e-mail address which will be given upon request.

Sincerely,
Don-tha vanilla thrilla

http://profiles.yahoo.com/tha_write_one
http://profiles.yahoo.com/tha_real_vanilla_thrilla
http://profiles.yahoo.com/jimmyhaggard
http://vanilla_thrilla.swinglifestyle.com

Attachments

• Donny51.jpg
    Donny51.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 85
Some pics of me with Holly from October 12th

I'm the right single ladie's chance to enjoy the best of both worlds!

Notice the identifying tat in the pics to assure it's me......

Attachments

• Don&Holly4.JPG
    Don&Holly4.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 282
  • Don&Holly5.JPG
    Don&Holly5.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 267
  • Don&Holly6.JPG
    Don&Holly6.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 318
  • Don&Holly9.JPG
    Don&Holly9.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 287
  • Don&Holly11.JPG
    Don&Holly11.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 265
Last edited by a moderator:
Pimp
Whats up with the new pics, are they coming soon?

No pics were taken at the party Friday night as the couple in question wanted to maintain the utmost discretion (but ask ironman1100 from this board as he was there). The couple on Saturday night did video and photo but asked that I not share them.

Users who are viewing this thread