Black Men & white bois naturally

• Thread starterDamonBlack9
  • Start date
Having a few regular BBCs is my ultimate goal. Would love for them to eventually used me and the wife whenever they want.

• Love
Reactions: ckc and hyperxguy
That is a hot thought

Want some

IMG_9563.jpeg
IMG_9561.jpeg
IMG_9559.jpeg

Reactions: ChillJaxGuy
Naughtycub said:
Would love that in me if the wife won't take it

DamonBlack9 said:
Discuss....

So white bois and Black Men just know that we’re made for each other and compliment each other perfectly. If you truly feel the desire, I STRONGLY urge you to get together! It will be the BEST experience of your life! For the white boi it will hurt at first, but then its AMAZING! For the Black Men, them white bois will worship you, treat you so good and be the best sex you ever had. Just be yourself, and let nature take its course..Black Men you’ll be amazed at how natural you feel with us white bois..Us white bois were made for Black Men to realize and reach their pinnacle as supreme sexual dominants. Just know white bois you will feel TOTALLY NATURAL and SEXY taking on a submissive sexual role. You will find yourself by instinct falling to your lily white knees to worship Black cock and it will feel so NATURAL like it’s second nature cause IT IS! Being dominated by Black Men and getting your smooth white ass fucked will feel like DESTINY, and you’ll never harbor any illusions of being a “real man” ever again. Ultimately once Black Men and white bois get together they both are enlightened and experience sexual bliss because we are made for each other!
I'm looking to please as many huge blackdicks I can find I want double and triple penetrated

Reactions: Weakwtboi
hotwhiteknite said:
I'm looking to please as many huge blackdicks I can find I want double and triple penetrated
Very commendable goals

I think this is such an awesome thread.
Whitebois are def born for this🤴🏿🧎🙏🏼

Reactions: ckc