• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Black Women with White Men

• Thread starteritzme 91761
  • Start date

itzme 91761

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 10, 2006
I don't think but On this site it seems that I'm the Only Black Man that has thought about or want to see a Black Women having Sex with White Guys.I want to date a Black Women that like's to have Sex with White Guys,now that's putting it in Reverse

Itzme,

itzme 91761 said:
On this site, it seems I'm the only black man who has thought about or wanted to see a black woman having sex with white men. I want to date a black woman who likes to have sex with white men. That [seems to me to be] "putting it in reverse."

Hey, there's nothing wrong with that if it's your sexual preference.

I'm a white dude and I find black women very attractive.... that is, if they are. And some are stunning. But, I've never had an affair with a black woman.

Incidentally, P. Krugman's wife is a black woman. Krugman, a white man, is an economics professor at Princeton who writes a regular column for the New York Times. He won a Nobel Prize recently.

—Custer

Wow...this guy posted 3 years ago. Guess he was right. Not a lot of black guys are into the idea of being cucked.

But I'll tell you, I've had sex with a few black women. Five in fact. And all but one of them were some of the most sexually submissive women I'd ever been with. As I've said in other posts I've always been into s&m. I prefer submission but I'm a switch..which is to say that I like to play the dominant role as well, depending on the situation. A couple of these women were really into the race thing and loved playing the "plantation" game. ;) The closest I ever came to being a "bull" was when I was fucking this black chick that had a black boyfriend. I fucked her behind his back for a year. I only stopped because I got into a serious relationship myself.

As a matter of fact, I've been exchanging some steamy emails with a black coworker for a while now. We haven't done anything. I have yet to cheat on my wife...not sure I want to. But I must say that if this big bootied and wonderfully submissive babe ever caught me at the right time and place...

Slaved,

slaved said:
Wow...this guy posted 3 years ago.

Argh.... you're right. Once again I neglected to look at the date on the original post.

Your comments are interesting, though.

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
I'm a white dude and I find black women very attractive.... that is, if they are. And some are stunning. But, I've never had an affair with a black woman.

Me too Custer :) on both points :(

slaved said:
But I'll tell you, I've had sex with a few black women. Five in fact. And all but one of them were some of the most sexually submissive women I'd ever been with.

That is very interesting slaved - the majority of 'screen' black female images are very strong, very domineering 'running the household' types. Without direct experience (on my part) you caught me by surprise with this fact of their sexuality.

Surprise, surprise - it makes them even MORE attractive in my eyes ;)

There are defiantly not enough pictures of colored Hot Wives or Sluts on this forum. More stories of these lovely women would be good as well.

Or as the saying goes, once you have had black, you will never go back ? I have had two relationships with black ladies, and found them to be just like anyone else. Or could it be that I did not read them right ?

I don't buy that. I actually prefer white women to any other race. I think people have a tendency to prefer their own race, at least for their main, long term relationships.

As far as the rest of it goes, maybe its that black women tend to be dominant with their own men but submissive with white men. (kinda like it often is with white couples) Your guess is as good as mine. Six women isn't enough to make a consensus. Maybe black women that are attracted to white women have a tendency to want to be submissive to them and are just into the racial thing. On the other hand, maybe its more common than we think but black women are, understandably, reluctant to admit to such a thing. But if that is the case it certainly presents an interesting reversal. White women fantasizing about being dominated by black men while black women are fantasizing about being dominated by white men...very interesting indeed. One has to wonder at the social implications of such a situation.

Of course, I can't say they're all like that. The reason I started exchanging emails with my coworker is because she and I and another black female coworker were talking about sex and we got onto that topic. When I told them about all of this the other one felt that the chick liking the plantation thing was "sick" and that she'd think it would be the other way around...which is to say that she felt that if a black chick was going to be kinky with a white guy she'd expect her to want to be the dominate one. (but then the other one turns around and emails my personal email with the subject line of "Master" lol. I can't bring myself to believe its a 50/50 thing. But I do suspect its more common than some might think. Honestly, I would consider being a bull for a black couple...depending on the situation.

As I said, 4 out of 5 of the black women I've been with were submissive...6 if you count this coworker of mine. The one that wasn't though...wow...loved dominating me. Not so much of a racial thing with her. She wasn't into an official master/slave game. There were no toys or ritualized worship/obedience but she liked being in charge during the act. She took what she wanted and told me what to do. She loved straddling my face and asking me if I liked it when she "fucked my mouth" to which I would always mumble out a "yes" and she would gyrate harder and would usually slam her pussy against my mouth until she came. God...I still get dizzy thinking about that one. I'd never come across a black women that was into vanilla sex but like I said, 6 isn't really enough to judge.

Don't get excited cuckindie - the term usually refers to plain, regular, (still very nice) non-fetish or otherwise 'niche' sexual activity :)

What he's saying is that they are all (in his experience) kinky in one way or another - and he's a very lucky boy for finding out to be able to share that with us :D

I wish I were as lucky now as I was in college. :(

But, yes, grey's right. I like the term "vanilla" for non fetish sex. Y'know...while my favorite might be something else a vanilla cone is still delicious.

lol, and expanding on that...you can get a nice big waffle cone with gourmet vanilla ice cream at a nice ice cream shop with a wonderful atmosphere or it can be pumped out of a machine, dropped into a small near styrofoam and malcolored excuse for a cone, then unceremoniously dropped into our hands from a drive through window. And either way is ok. :)

cuckindie said:
Plenty of black (& Asian & Indian) women would love to have sex with white studs!

so true, we are an indian couple and my wife will only take white bulls as lovers, she has no interest in black or asian bulls

LOL cuckindie - I know where you're coming from, but you're twisting the meaning to suit race rather than 'ordinary'ness.

If your wife's lover is dressing her in rubber and strapping her to a doctor's bench.... then they are NOT in the vanilla world whatever colour they are.

Think more from an ice cream flavour point of view. Thousands of different sensations, some more exotic than others. But after bouncing on a bed of nails (Rocky Road?), wriggling in rubber sheets (Bubblegum??), or taking the biggest and blackest BBC (got to be Chocolate!) - sometimes you just want a bit of 'good old vanilla'.

Confusion could well be a cultural thing - I'm sure some countries fascination with Ice Cream is probably NOT world wide. ;)

In that vein - your situation might well be a '99' but with the flake left to the side :D

Yep. An interracial couple can have vanilla sex. Its just two people (of any race or sexual persuasion) having sex. Vanilla includes any position and oral sex. There's just no kinkiness involved and by no kinkiness I mean no toys, no drama, no ceremony...just the simple enjoyment of one another.

Vanilla is wonderful and I enjoy the hell out of it. I just happen to prefer chocolate swirl.

i would love to find a black girl that is wilking to do it period and regardless of what color guys lol. it's hard to find and i think it's partially cuz it's not easy to come out and ask or talk about it . i am mot black nor white though i been often mistaken for a mixed black guy. i would love to be wity a sister that is willing.

I am a white male & have had the pleasure of having sex with about 15 black women, all of them bareback. There is not a better sight than my white cock sliding in & out of a beautiful black pussy.

Good for you :) Any chance you've got photos to share with the other lovers of sensual coloured girls?

Sick Fantasy or What?

Well, I'm an African-American woman who has the fantasy of being in, as you say, the slave situation. But here's the twist. I want to be gang ***** by my master and neighboring plantation owners. To have my master throw parties and use me as the party favor. To repeatedly have my pussy creamed in by men that I saw everyday, and not being able to tell anyone what had been done to me. Or maybe for my master to rent me out to other plantation owners for their gangbang parties. Or maybe the role of the Klan. Having them dress in full robe with a slit in their hoods just big enough to get their tongue thru to lick my pussy and an opening in the robe just for their cocks to stick out. Sucking me, fucking me, calling me names and filling my pussy with their superior cum.

Reactions: Roughsexer
I have a black wife and I am white. I am having a hard time getting her interested in the lifestyle. Hopefully I can add one more to the very small pot.

Black women are some of the strongest on earth

The old saying, try black and you will not go back, does not apply to black men and white women any more that white men and black women.

Attachments

• bianca4pleasure.jpg
    bianca4pleasure.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 115
  • Queen.jpg
    Queen.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 125
  • n_aCA0W1U25.jpg
    n_aCA0W1U25.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 122
I dated a black girl/woman when I was a bit younger for quiet some time.

My take on it is simple, pussy is pussy. We're all pink on the inside, she didn't fuck any better or any more memorable that any other woman I've been with. Actually my wife who is white is the best fuck, but she's experienced, very experienced, actually extremely experienced.

Users who are viewing this thread