• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Blackmail Bomb

• Thread starterckfk
  • Start date

ckfk

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 4, 2019
I read a story where a guy had to fill a flash drive (called a blackmail bomb) with naughty pictures and info on his wife. He then had to leave the flash drive in a public location for a period of time where anybody could pick it up and take it. It sounded like a hot idea so I wanted to try it out. It only works though if there are people in the area that know when and where you'll leave it. If you live in the sf bay area, email at ckfk2133@gmail.com and we can make arrangements.

Reactions: Triplex, slaveofmyown, PhilippinesFun and 2 others
Keep us posted on how this all works out!

Reactions: Randomlycurious
ckfk said:
I read a story where a guy had to fill a flash drive (called a blackmail bomb) with naughty pictures and info on his wife. He then had to leave the flash drive in a public location for a period of time where anybody could pick it up and take it. It sounded like a hot idea so I wanted to try it out. It only works though if there are people in the area that know when and where you'll leave it. If you live in the sf bay area, email at ckfk2133@gmail.com and we can make arrangements.

This concept sounds very exciting... Would enjoy reading such a story and having a IRL experience of the same.

hi sir, like to play

He lost, know pay back

Reactions: Breedmywifenow
Breedmywifenow said:
I'm in, I'll try this. Let me know if you are in Boise and we will try it there.
im in boise let me know

Reactions: Breedmywifenow and tucsoncucktobbw
I'll do this for anyone in Boise

Takemywifeshannon said:
I'll do this for anyone in Boise
no you dont ive been trying to meet you for three years now and nothing also the profile pic is not the same one you sent to me of your wife

Users who are viewing this thread