• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Blackmail your wife or gf

• Thread starterIWantToFillYourWife
  • Start date

IWantToFillYourWife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 28, 2019
Send me their info or pics and I'll bend them to my will

Reactions: Frankiekp
IWantToFillYourWife said:
Send me their info or pics and I'll bend them to my will
Sounds good

restored_15536543618150.jpg

This idea is very appealing.......my wife is pretty, but very much a prude.
I have quite a few fake naked pics of her, but nothing real....would those pics work for you?
if I do send you my wife's info and pics, what exactly will you do to her?
Do you think you can force her to send you real sexy naked pics of herself?

• Love
Reactions: Tonyclifton
KarlandLisa said:
This idea is very appealing.......my wife is pretty, but very much a prude.
I have quite a few fake naked pics of her, but nothing real....would those pics work for you?
if I do send you my wife's info and pics, what exactly will you do to her?
Do you think you can force her to send you real sexy naked pics of herself?
So is my wife a prude. But me and my brother in law got oyr wives to finally shiw their boobs and even trade behind their backs which has led to secret pics being found out of mom sis and even a daughter. I will use my pics and story with no real info so i and you dont get introuble. We show her pics i have of just boobs and pics of her in real dressed pics and say we will show co workers guy family members knowing we will never do anything like that but she wont know that or she gets talked into or tricked. Very interested and just one of many things we can do. My e mail is tony clifton339@gmil.com. i have pics to trade

Tonyclifton said:
So is my wife a prude. But me and my brother in law got oyr wives to finally shiw their boobs and even trade behind their backs which has led to secret pics being found out of mom sis and even a daughter. I will use my pics and story with no real info so i and you dont get introuble. We show her pics i have of just boobs and pics of her in real dressed pics and say we will show co workers guy family members knowing we will never do anything like that but she wont know that or she gets talked into or tricked. Very interested and just one of many things we can do. My e mail is tony clifton339@gmil.com. i have pics to trade

I'm not sure I understand what you are saying here......are you saying you'd like to try blackmailing my wife Lisa?

• Love
Reactions: nlfly

Users who are viewing this thread