• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Blk man introduction

• Thread starterblackthunder79
  • Start date

blackthunder79

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 19, 2009
New to forum and IR. Actually, I have never done IR. I'm attracted to white women, but they are shy/intimidated around me. Unfortunately, I don't go to bars (feel awkward going by myself).

With all that said, I've heard about sex with a white woman. Again, I've never done it. Although I'm an introvert (no bars), I'm an extrovert in that if placed with a HOT, horny woman (read white, black, latin, or asian), I will fuck the shit out of her. Women I do date say that I have an enormous dick. MOst guessing its close to 11 inches long (its not).

Anyway, saying hello and interested in meeting "new" folks.

Welcome, You will enjoy this site, and likely find it to be fruitful for what you seek.

Welcome, and just wondering where your located? Your bout same age as me, and sound like your educated and do write intelligently! And, what you write is of interest too! Good going on your intro...........Lori

Lori,

Thanks for noticing. I'm currently in LA. Nice place. Lots of single women. I work in a research lab, so the women I work with are nerdy; at least from what I can see, no one has a strong sex drive.

Hope we can chat some more.

Welcome, it's so nice to see a well written introduction. Just to add on to what Will & Eve said, are there any clubs in your area. I'd have to imagine in such a large and busy city that you'd be able to find a club or two that's geared towards what you are looking for.

Best of luck

Users who are viewing this thread