• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

blondemom on vacation

• Thread starterblondemom
  • Start date
can't wait to hear about your next trip!

kisses and hugs!

cindy

try new pic once more

here goes.........

Attachments

• 100_0977_173.jpg
    100_0977_173.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 514
last time

try less pixels

Attachments

• 100_0977_116.jpg
    100_0977_116.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 14,699
Very impresive!!!! Please post more!

Thanks,

Hi Blondemom

All I can say is you're a very sex lady with some extremely impressive breast. Anymore like that one forth coming, and if so please let me a note so I can see them fast. Coming thru the Georgia area anytime soon?

Fucking and sucking

you are a seriously sexy woman. My black ass would fuck you and come on you like there is no tomorrow. I would love to put my 9 inches between those tits next time you are in the NYC area.

What a hot, hot, woman. Show more! Show more. Hey mom, does dad share you?

hey loved chattin to u yesterday. wish i could cum with u in that southern cruise i would fuck u all day and nite. loved those tits u are one horny lady.

wish i could see more of u

black-bro

Attachments

• s_cock.jpg
    s_cock.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 297
When are you Cummmminnnggg back BM? To show us more of you. Hope you have some lover fucking you pictures. :D

blondemom

Ooooooooooooo honey. I'm a white male lover of Interracial, and I gotta say that the thought of a glorious white gal like you who wants some dark company is off the charts. I worship you for that.

:arrow: Your tight body, heavenly titties and pretty, blonde, soccermom looks are the sex dream of thousands (millions?) in the IR community.

On vacation, why don't you cum to California or go over to Las Vegas for some Interracial fun? Black guys'd be so hot at your looks they'd explode for you--in more ways than one. Thought of humpin' to the beat of some hot Hip Hop, blondemom? If you wanted, you could post some pics of your hottie self being stuffed! :twisted:

wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow

n2ir6@sandiego.com

BlondeMom. Still waiting. Show us action. Motion. Your HOT.

Hey ,I would love to get with you blonde mom.I want a 40 something hot
female like yourself. I would explode all over your chest and face with my
big black dick.
Bill

Vacation Cruise

Hey Blondemom,

I like your pics and see that you enjoy cruising. I am planning on taking a vacation cruise myself but can't seem to find the information I need. Being a first time cruiser, I was wondering if you could email me with some idea of which cruises are the best etc.. for hot Black single men that may find very sexual and willing WF's like yourself;-)

Feel free to email me at; blacq_9@yahoo.com

Thanks

Your Pics at DC

Hell you and your man crusing for a week we want to see the other pics. With a fine body like that you didn't come out of the cabin. I would suck them tits the whole week hell we would be getting room services from where we would be going at all day.

Send them to me
Send me some

Users who are viewing this thread