• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Body count?

• Thread startertinytool
  • Start date

tinytool

It’s tiny
Beloved Member
Jun 15, 2021
New York
As the title states, What's your age and your body count? I ask my gf this and she says its like 8, but we are in our 50's and we have known each other since the 6th grade and I know for a fact there was 8+, I love thinking that she was a slut and had so much more. What's your count?

Reactions: Justaguyfromtx and fredanddaisy
Best I can remember; 77.

• Wow
Reactions: communalspooning and tinytool
Myself: age 37, count around 50. Wife: age 37, count 7

Reactions: fredanddaisy and tinytool
tinytool said:
Nice, whats your age?
I'm 37. After I posted my first answer I remembered 3 others and husband reminded me of 1. So, seems total is 81

• Love
Reactions: Wantoplay, craulon, JonGrey and 1 other person
Reactions: tinytool
Tootsie said:
I'm 37. After I posted my first answer I remembered 3 others and husband reminded me of 1. So, seems total is 81
Completely understand. It's hard to remember all the guys wife was with.

I’m 61 and have 8. Jan is 62 and has had 33

• Love
Reactions: Treckster and tinytool
It is at least 100 but how much more I am not sure ... that doesn't count blow jobs and women. I was very active when I was younger but didn't keep track but the body count was high. Hub kept track in 2016 and I did 23 different guys and many of them were multiple times/different dates. 2017-2020 he says there were 21. Then Covid hit and things really slowed down.

I’m 37yrs young and I’m at 42 I believe.

• Love
Reactions: tattoo, orlandoflorida, Justaguyfromtx and 1 other person
Best guess over 500

Reactions: Justaguyfromtx
Me (M53) - 100ish
Her (F50) - only 5 inc me but high mileage

tinytool said:
As the title states, What's your age and your body count? I ask my gf this and she says its like 8, but we are in our 50's and we have known each other since the 6th grade and I know for a fact there was 8+, I love thinking that she was a slut and had so much more. What's your count?
My sweet wife has fucked at least 2,500 cocks

Reactions: orlandoflorida, Justaguyfromtx, tinytool and 1 other person
Pre-hubby probably 60 or so and since we have been married since 1992 another 100. Of course this doesn’t count numerous blowbangs and the times I have served as a personal cocksucker.

fredanddaisy said:
My sweet wife has fucked at least 2,500 cocks
How old is she?

Reactions: fredanddaisy
shes 67
she has an unbelievable amount

tinytool said:
That’s hot. I like to think my wife was a slut too. I’m sure she was. Well she’s 23 and I’m 25. She claims to have “regretfully” been with 4 guys (including me). She regrets them and she just so happens to not like to talk about it, as to not shatter my frail heart. But little does she know, that I know some people that knew her in high school and a ex-coworker of mine had a girlfriend that used to be in the same friend group that my wife was in when she went to college. And let me tell you… it sounds like she got around! she was a volleyball player/cheerleader and played a little bit of volleyball in college. She was “friends” with all the football players and basketball players. I heard the whole scoop. I know what went down. I also know that she didn’t get with one white guy that entire period of her life lmao so, lucky me. But yes I know she’s a snow bunny. No denying that, especially makes sense once you see her body.
I mean they’re just “rumors” but i was especially turned on when I heard she might’ve been with two guys at once… several times. Haha so yea I tried to do some math and with every piece of information I got, I rounded up her numbers to be in the 50s. I don’t know for sure yet!

But I’m thankful these people came forward though and tried to “warn” me lmao at least I knew what i was getting into. I welcomed it. If not at first, I grew to love the way she used to be. I wish now more than ever, before we have any kids, that she would get back into that groove and experience a way more fun lifestyle with me.

• Love
Age 47. As near as I can remember, my count was 35 while single. Since becoming a HotWife I've kept a journal. My husband and I counted 261 entries.

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA, sswanabe, fredanddaisy and 2 others
tinytool said:
best we can count is 27 but everytime we try to go through them and get a count we get screwed up and think of some one else

Reactions: tinytool and HotWifeAshley