• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Body count?

• Thread startertinytool
  • Start date
My Korean wife hasn't had many, which is why I think she's been so wild in this lifestyle. Since becoming a shared slutwife, she'd had 4 men, and messed with a bunch more (ranging from just making out to once being fingered in the bathroom of a bar).

Of those 4 men she's slept with, two are currently regular bulls. BBC as well. It's been a thrill watching them!

Screenshot_20230920_085559_Photos.jpg
Nofro_gg.gif

I'm in my 50' s now. I lost count years ago!

MW💋

Pimpin_Slut.jpg
MYSLUT722 (1).jpg
Cupace20240122222632116.png
Cupace20240110215643103.png
Cupace20240110155457542.png
slutwives.com-sH6[1].jpg
Cupace20240107163035663.png
Cupace20231024212757819.png
186543a8.png
Cupace20230929221207409.png

• Wow
Reactions: HotWifeAshley and Zima
Me: age-41 BC- 40ish.

HotWifeAshley said:
Age 47. As near as I can remember, my count was 35 while single. Since becoming a HotWife I've kept a journal. My husband and I counted 261 entries.
That’s hot as hell!!!

• Love
Reactions: HotWifeAshley
communalspooning said:
My Korean wife hasn't had many, which is why I think she's been so wild in this lifestyle. Since becoming a shared slutwife, she'd had 4 men, and messed with a bunch more (ranging from just making out to once being fingered in the bathroom of a bar).

Of those 4 men she's slept with, two are currently regular bulls. BBC as well. It's been a thrill watching them!

Screenshot_20230920_085559_Photos.jpg
Nofro_gg.gif
she has such a cute ass she should have no problem getting all the fucking she wants

Reactions: communalspooning
She is 41 years old and I am 43, we have totally lost count, we are a swingers couple and very active. One thing is certain though, she is definitely ahead in the count.

35-ish for my BC with almost all after being married. I tend to keep long term partners and visit them often. I'd estimate the number of times I have had sex with these men after being married is around 500 times.

• Love
Reactions: mjb0007bond, xxxeccentric and sissytinyvirgin
Yes, totals and quality are both important. Of course, starting with teenage swingin, I was, at first, seeing all she did.
BUT, with the beginning of semi and full pro work, I could see no more. Relied on her lab details (she ran labs at Purdue)
for the description and the occasional pity Polaroids (laid on bedside table by Johns),

Actually got more turned on as she took control and put in the mileage with big cocks (her specialty)

This is a photo from a Purdue Athletic trailer, off campus. This guy was was a guest, from Northwestern.
He was known for his size and his MANY conquests.

The important thing here, in addition to the photos, is that she was his 1000th MILF.
And he was her 400th BBC. They both were tripping on mescaline/coke/hash to get many fucks in that night.
A lot of celebration of their connection!

Before After 5sm.jpg
*Of course that was JUST her BBC count. We absolutely know that she sampled over 1100,
though that was very little compared to her full time friends (they did 5000 to 10000) in an
era of low STD and no virus at all.

Reactions: tinytool