• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Breakthrough or not ?

• Thread starterWishSheWould
  • Start date

WishSheWould

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2009
In the past I have tried to introduced fantasy cuck talk to my wife with mixed results, last night while fucking, she started to talk about wanting to fuck two 25 year old guys, amazing for me, and got me really horny.
She asked me what I would do with them and how I would direct them to fuck her , I told her I would have one lying on the bed whilst she was over him sucking his cock whilst he licked her pussy and the other fucked her from behind. She then told me that would be disappointing as no one could lick pussy as good as I could. So I told her then that I would lie there licking her pussy whilst the two young me were plugging her mouth and pussy, she seemed to really get off on this and we both ended up cumming really powerfully.

Whilst this is only fantasy and must seem tame to most of you on here it's quite a breakthrough for me. i have tried to interest her in cuckolding in the past and she has always seemed disgusted by the idea. As a result I have n't mentioned it for a long long time and given up on the idea. For her to initiate this fantasy is truly a major step forward ( I think ). Whilst it's a long way off from reality it gives me some hope that one day I will be able to watch her fucking another man.

I would be interested if any one who has previously been on this journey thinks this is significant or not and how perhaps I could progress this. Would really like to hear from women who perhaps have gone along this same journey and could give me some insight.

Any help welcome.

Encourage your wife without pushing her.

That sounds like a difficult task at first, but with a little creativity, you can do pretty well.

I suggest this... sit down with you wife and let her know that you think she is a beautiful, sexy creature. You love her very much, and want her to have the best of everything.

Tell her you know she deserves the best sex possible, and to have all of her curiosity satisfied. You don't want her frustrated at having settled for you. You know she deserves the highest pleasure she can imagine.

Then give her a token of some sort. I've attached an image of a card I gave my wife. By giving it to her, I offered two things:

1. My total understanding and approval for her to decide to have a hotwife experience of her own design, however she wanted it. All she had to do was hand me the card back and I would know she was ready to move forward.

2. I told her the card also allowed her to be as realistic and carefree in her roleplaying and sexual talk with me. She could say the most filthy things while she possessed the card without me thinking she wanted to "do it for real". This helped to avoid hurt feelings and helped me contain my own thoughts as I went through that "wannabe cuck" stage, while allowing her to be as expressive as she wanted to in our fantasy.

It's funny, as a wannabe, my every day ended with contemplating if I'd "made any headway"

Good luck.

Attachments

• Experience Card.jpg
    Experience Card.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 68
thanks for the advice, genuinely appreciated

particularly

The whole idea, here, is to get her to take that next step, not necessarily that BIG step

never thought of it in that way. really gives me something to think about.

Users who are viewing this thread