• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bull moved in?

• Thread starterAngleBaby
  • Start date

Did a bull move into your home?

• Yes, full time

• Yes, part of the time

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

AngleBaby

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 25, 2008
Hey. I would love to hear how many wives here had their bull move into the home.
Full time?
Part time?

AngleBaby said:
Hey. I would love to hear how many wives here had their bull move into the home.
Full time?
Part time?
We had one years ago move in for a little over a year and a half. We were friends and worked together. He was about ten years older than us. It was very good, we were younger then. He took a job offer out of state where he was originally from.

Good question, I am curious as well. How many cucks on this forum have had their bulls moved into their home?

Back in 2003, I agreed with my than wife to allow our Alpha to move in with us. Initially was part time then transitioned to full time for a while.

Reactions: natasnaikul
Our kids were away at uni and our daughter was only two. Her boss who is also her boyfriend moved in after his divorce and was waiting for his new house to be finished. He stayed for 2 months and although he didn't actually stay in the marital bed, as we didn't want to upset our little daughter, she spent most of the time with him in the spare room. Not sure either of us want it permanently but she spends a lot of time with him in any case as they work away together quite a lot. Interesting to read others experiences though.

• Love
Reactions: sc_david, SquirmingSub and DaveJ

Users who are viewing this thread