• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Call my dad or Husband and tell them what a slut I am

• Thread starterReneeBBC
  • Start date
Any one online to do this?

Reactions: PhilippinesFun, pasportsman and baddy145
I’m in, send me everything and I’ll get right on it

Reactions: PinDickPJ and toolman2c
Can anyone here confirm a call has been made?

Reactions: bobstudio83 and Matureplay
yes send me the number

Ready to do it. PM me the info!!

im down for this inbox me info

ReneeBBC said:
I’ll give you my husbands number or my dads REAL Number and you can call them and tell them what a slut I am use your imagination I’ll send pics and info so they know it’s the truth lol finally wanna live this fantasy
What's the numbers

ReneeBBC said:
I’ll give you my husbands number or my dads REAL Number and you can call them and tell them what a slut I am use your imagination I’ll send pics and info so they know it’s the truth lol finally wanna live this fantasy
I'll do it for you..

Reactions: pasportsman
ReneeBBC said:
I'll do it. Hot me up.

pasportsman said:
Has anyone actually called your guys for you?
Yes, any 9ne want to verify this has been done or is this just some fake shit?

AsianWifeandcuck said:
Yes, any 9ne want to verify this has been done or is this just some fake shit?
Fake shit probably.. people just talking on here again..

im down for this inbox me info

ReneeBBC said:

DM me if you’re legit.

Reactions: PhilippinesFun
Yeah I’ve been around and been verified it was a one time horny thing that turned into a lot ? Lol mind your business and keep your hands jacking off and not typing about me thanks

Reactions: Veryaware
ReneeBBC said:
Yeah I’ve been around and been verified it was a one time horny thing that turned into a lot ? Lol mind your business and keep your hands jacking off and not typing about me thanks
I'm confused. What's going on?

ReneeBBC said:

Cool. Well since you’re so legit, you probably wouldn’t mind video chatting me in the chat room. Shouldn’t be a problem if you legit, just name a time.

LordDante said:
Cool. Well since you’re so legit, you probably wouldn’t mind video chatting me in the chat room. Shouldn’t be a problem if you legit, just name a time.
I know you’re in the chat room. I’ve seen you in there.

basicmarriedmale said:
An easy way to prove you are legit is simply take a selfie of you holding a sign with your screen name on it. that would be undeniable proof you are real. so many fakes on here you can't blame anyone for doubting. you can even blur out your face so you can't be recognized if that is your fear.
How is that “undeniable proof” it’s legit?

(note: I am not saying whether the whole thing is actually legit or not)

PL
ReneeBBC said:
PLEASE

AA57566D-32AA-422C-A1CE-BB53809776FB.jpeg 858790E6-1B32-4273-87DC-F3702E92896B.jpeg E1607C51-DD56-4C92-93F0-735F444D7B78.jpeg 1F3FB181-45F8-4376-B000-E99F07C94513.jpeg

Fucking fakes, and catfish all over the place SMH

Users who are viewing this thread