• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Camel toe

• Thread starterhotwifejewels
  • Start date

hotwifejewels

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 26, 2005
Here if my wifes cameltoe. The interesting thing is that she used to not have a camel toe. About a year ago she started dating black men and cucking me. Her pussy stays bulging and open in her clothes now. This is what BBC will do for your wife. She stays horny now. Look at pic 2. This is what she looks like now. My little dick just falls in

Attachments

• monicawindhill 002.JPG
    monicawindhill 002.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 1,858
  • jewels2 001.JPG
    jewels2 001.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 2,317
damn thats hot

would love to see a pic of her right after she got done

yeah, would love to see it oozing out. Its been nice and steched hasnt it! Be nicer if it was all hairy

Nice,,,,, I think there are a number of us "cucks" that have seen a similar change in our own wives

yes the same thing happened to my wife.Now that her pussy stays open her clitty is ******* and shes horny all the time.Shes 40 and hasnt had children so although i fucked her ,her pussy was a petite little slit till she started getting blk black cock.

thats right chrishubby. My wife may be going out of town with one of her black boyfriends. The first time he fucked her, he is very very hung, he made her pussy bleed. It has not been the same since. I can't even feel my dick in her after he fucks her. She cucks me about him all the time

If I was near Texas I'd luv to eat that pussy and then fuck it long and hard.Glad to see another white woman addicted to bbc.

Thanks, she loves the comments

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember "back in the day" when I used to see camel-toes on girls who wore their levi's so tight. I'm not a breast man (I belong to the ittie-bitty-titty committee), so I pretty much always check to see how the jeans/shorts/slacks fit on them.

Btw, she has a nice looking puss, love it bare like that. I mean, who likes to floss while they eat? :D

She gets plenty of BBC, trust me. She always giggles when she looks at my cock when we are going to have sex. She says she can't believen how much bigger her black bfs cocks are. But then she tries to assure me mine makes her feel good too.

A cuck's penis needs to stay in its cage. He has not got enough cock power.
A cuck should take the career path of pussy licker on cleanup duties.

oh trust me , first thing she does after dates is forces her pussy on my mouth to clean it.

Nice pick and thread

My wife's pussy looks much the same, more open, clit more obvious, and can bee seen under certain cloths now. My wife also gives a little teasing smile but not a cruel one, then she does her best with me too, taking care of my needs. Think many of us white husbands who have wives with black lovers see much the same changes. I too clean her after she has been with him. Truth is we have a very good, loving marriage, which is happy and fun too. A wife having a black lover doesn't have to be a bad thing for a married white couple. With us his needs always come first too.

All white woman though should experiance a blackman sexually.

Hotcouple45 said:
My wife's pussy looks much the same, more open, clit more obvious, and can bee seen under certain cloths now. My wife also gives a little teasing smile but not a cruel one, then she does her best with me too, taking care of my needs. Think many of us white husbands who have wives with black lovers see much the same changes. I too clean her after she has been with him. Truth is we have a very good, loving marriage, which is happy and fun too. A wife having a black lover doesn't have to be a bad thing for a married white couple. With us his needs always come first too.

All white woman though should experiance a blackman sexually.
You described how a loving and very exciting relationship should be.

hotwifejewels your wife has more than a cameltoe, her body is very sexy.

Users who are viewing this thread