• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Camping trip

JWW

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 21, 2023
Long real ongoing story alert, I will share in a few pieces based on interests and interactions here. Hoping good chat and discussion as this can be a long thread

I am Jonathan, 32 yrs old, average skinny white boy with a deep deep fantasy of seeing my wife Emily with a much stronger man (race didn’t matter until recently). Emily is 31, 5’6, brunette, curvy, 36c and a jovial girl. She used to teach Pilates in local center and now works as admin, mostly from home.

Her ex was a club bouncer whom she met in NY, they dated for 3 yrs and she also moved in with him. They eventually separated (were never married) and she moved back to Savannah. I met her in a friend’s wedding, dated for 4 months and we got married 3 months later. I was always surprised she married me as I feel she is 2-3 classes above me.

Though she never told openly, I always knew I am likely half the size of her ex. Our personalities are also different, while she is country girl who has been around stronger men, I am a city guy. I know deep down that I married up and she quickly agreed to marry me because her ex got married only two months after their breakup. She told me she can’t believe how quickly he got married.

Last October, we went for an overnight camping trip with six other families. I knew two families and others were friends of them, Emily knew none of them. All of them were couples of similar ages as ours. I’d say, five out of six men were similar to me, city born guys, more interested in watching than playing sports etc. However, Cody was different. He was black, tall, well built and strong, and a man of few words. His was married to Grace who was an ebony as well. They looked good match for each other but we didn’t see them talk much.

We reached the site around 1pm after 4 hours drive and started putting our tent. I am not super skilled in putting manual tent and was pleased to see Cody helping us out. It was the first time we met him as it was the couple we didn’t know before. He got the tent up in minutes with harness and everything. At one point, I saw Emily stopped asking me and instead asking him where a particular pole will go. He walked over to her to help her out. I was standing on the other side of the tent and saw them together separated by inches as he helped her out.

They were very contrasting builds. He must be 6’5-6’6 strong arms, visible strong chest showing in his black Nike sports jersey and she is petite, with thin arms. He is chocolate color black she with golden body. She was wearing a comfortable top and tight yoga pants and he was in sports jersey and shorts

This was the first time I imagined what if she was with him instead of me?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: cuck72, toolman, HrdRob and 4 others
Once the tents were done, we spent rest of the afternoon doing some outdoorsy stuff. The couples dispersed in two groups. A few decided to rent bikes and six of us, Cody, Grace, Emily, I and another couple we knew from before, decided to explore a small lake side beach.

We had a few casual conversations with other couples and we were clearly more comfortable with Cody and Grace. Both of them spoke very little and were friendly. Cody was much more friendlier and relaxed than Grace. She seemed to be more corporate style and it was clear she was focused in her career. We felt both of them contradicted each other a few times.

Reactions: fallingtopieces
I had to pickup some campfire wood so I asked Emily to leave back with Cody and Grace as the other couple went on a trail. I was secretly wishing it was just Cody and Emily walking back to the campsite so they can get some “alone” time to know each other but there is no way I could have asked Grace to join me LOL

I reached back around 6pm. I saw Emily playing volleyball with the group and both groups fighting to get Cody in their team, of course he was 6’6. Pretty handy for volleyball ..

We started putting BBQ and campfire in place and opened a few bottles of scotch. It was a good fun time and clearly there were sub groups formed in the bigger group. After dinner, we all sat around the fire next to the partners.

arranged our chairs next to Cody and Grace and left the chair empty between me and Cody. Emily came after 5 min and casually took that chair. I don’t think she even noticed as her chair was closer to mine than Cody’s. During the few hours we all sat there she mostly talked to me but a few occasions got in conversation with Cody as well.

As the night started falling, many couples started calling it a day and leaving. Finally we left with three couples. Since this was our small group we continued our conversation for a bit when the other couple decided to head back to their tent as well. Cody and I told them that we can take care of putting down campfire and all the other food stuff was already cleaned to prevent any animals or rodents in the nightmare.

It was around 10:30pm and it was just four of us. Grace was mostly quiet and felt a bit disconnect during the conversation. Around 10:45pm, she decided to leave as well. I asked Cody we can wrap up if he wants to join Grace but he decided to stay back to finish a few more scotch shots.

• Love
Reactions: toolman and fallingtopieces
Now it was me, sitting next to Emily who was next to Cody, we moved our chairs in a small circle so we all can see and talk. We were mostly whispering so we don’t disturb other couple sleeping, though their tents were on the other side of the ground.

I think we all were relaxed with our drinks and were more open. I shared how we met and how soon we got married without much dating time. We also talked about our exs, hobbies, etc. Cody mentioned that he grew up in an all white neighborhood and all the girls he dated were whites. He was a big man growing up but never played football. He was more on boxing and bodybuilding (which clearly showed up). The first ebony girl he dated was Grace and they met in a conference.

It was clear that all was not great between Cody and Grace. He dropped a few hints that she is too much focused on her career and they don’t get too much time with each other but never blamed or complained. I saw Emily very actively listening to him and his deep husky voice

I saw Cody was deep in his story talking about his early life and Emily was focused on listening to him sitting next time him, he talked about all the DIY stuff he loves doing like making his own deck, fixing an old truck etc and was able to imagine Emily’s silent wow to all of them. She once said that she can’t believe he remodeled all his baths within a month with a full time job. I know this was her idea of a “man” and something very far from me.

As they were engrossed in the conversation, I gently excused myself for a bathroom break. As I was coming back, from a distance I saw both of them together. He was saying something and she was laughing. I can see clearly see the expressions on their face with the light of campfire coming from the side.

It got me really hard seeing them together. I stood at the distance and hoping against all odds that next thing I will see is Cody kissing my wife Emily. I know it was drinks in my blood and hard on down there whicb was making me think that it may happen LOL. I was there looking at them for at least 5 min before I came back

Reactions: toolman and HrdRob
Please carry on. Great start!

Reactions: toolman
Adding a bit more color when I saw them together from the distance

For about a few minutes, he was talking and she was listening, nodding her head in agreement to everything he was saying. Then he said something which burst her in laughter. She then said something make wavy gestures, with both her hands making waves in opposite direction. Their eyes were locked as they talked with each other. My horny brain was hoping for a nice wet kiss and my logical brain knew that no one is right sense will do that. Firstly there wasn’t anything romantic between them. Secondly, they both knew I can be back anytime.

It felt to me that none cared how long I was gone for, must be around 10 min, with 5-6 min just standing and watching them. It was dark so they can’t see me but I can clearly see their faces with the light of the fire

She was still wearing a comfortable t shirt and stretchy yoga pants. Perfect to protect her from bugs and make her comfortable but also showed her beautiful and well shaped rounded ass. He changed into another tight sports t shirt and was wearing comfortable shorts

When I finally came back to them, she was still engrossed in the conversation almost forgetting that I even existed ..lol. Her back was facing my chair as Cody was sitting opposite to her and telling her something. I quietly took my seat and also started listening to him. I didn’t catch the whole part but he was talking about a few yrs ago when he bought a piece of land to build a house ground up. At that time she looked at me and I said to him “don’t stop, continue”

He then said he dropped that idea and sold the land because Grace wasn’t ready to commit building the house

Emily almost shouted “But why not? It would be so amazing”

He said “It was a big undertaking and would have meant sacrificing our jobs”

She said “But you only live once”

To which he replied “Yes, yes but couldn’t get her on board”

It was very clear that she stuck a chord with how Cody looks at the world compared to how Grace looks at it.

I decided to play a game of taking Grace’s side and said “Well, she also has a point. Building house is no small undertaking and disrupting jobs and all the travel is not easy”

Emily immediately retorted saying “I would have done it in a blink of an eye. It would be so amazing to put your mark on the house instead of buying a cookie cutter one

They only met a few hours ago for the first time and now they are defending each other

Nothing is made up above and I will share more if there is a genuine interest

This is all ongoing and - not to spoil the beans but - he hasn’t fucked her as yet but can soon

Reactions: toolman, GFtoShare, BabyBoy and 5 others
please continue.

Keep it going, it is getting very interesting🥰

He can fuck her soon? As in much more has happened? Have they kissed yet?

Ok I will share more since a few of you asked on direct messages

It was soon midnight and fire was slowing down. Either we call it a day or have to put some more firewood. I was so horny and I think Cody was also enjoying the company.

Emily got up and said she is tired and should sleep now. Cody concurred and he said we should call it a day, I agreed. Then I looked at the scotch bottle which had quarter remaining. I told Cody that we should finish this first and he immediately agreed. However, Emily was done for the day, she said

“I will leave you boys with your scotch but I am heading back”

She gave a hug to Cody and I walked with her to our tent to drop her off. As soon as we got away from the fire in the dark, I got my hand inside her yoga pants to give her butts a nice squeeze. She shrugged me off and said

“Huh, your friend is more important than your wife. You are leaving me for him” in a very teasing way, smiling.

I replied “Shall I bring him as well inside our tent? Haha”

She - “Dirty minds, go and enjoy the scotch”

I came back smiling and we filled our glasses, we figured that about two rounds were remaining but none of us are in hurry.

I think he was a bit disappointed that she left but it was only an opportunity for some boys chat, after having a few shots of scotch already

Reactions: toolman and GFtoShare
We chatted about girls we dated, who was the best in the bed, etc. At that time I admitted to him that I am not the biggest and have to at times use my finger to make them cum

He said “I have the opposite problem, I am big and very thick and sometimes I am worried I will hurt them”

Wow

He said he dated many girls in college because of his personality, all whites and Latinos. I asked him if he has ever cheated on Grace, he paused and said no. I think he didn’t want to jeopardize his marriage by telling me the truth ..LOL

He also hinted more that things aren’t great between him and Grace. He isn’t getting enough sex and time with her. She is very career oriented and always excuse herself as tired in night. I teased him saying that I have the opposite problem with Emily to give one back to him

I think I was really horny by then and only my logical brain was (thankfully) stopping me from asking him to join Emily in my tent. I was so much fantasizing he going in my tent to Emily while I sit here waiting for him. He lowering her pants and gently inserting his cock in her tiny shaved pussy. Thankfully I was in senses as it was just a wishful thinking but I imagined what if just three of us would have gone for camping and they both give goodbye to me and go inside the tent while I sleep alone. I was never so hard and had serious thought on how much Emily will enjoy with him, just not sex but also his company. I had no doubt how good he will fuck her

We finally called it the day around 2am and left back to out tents. Emily was in deep sleep by then and I gently spooned her and dozed off, slept like a log

Reactions: toolman, HrdRob and GFtoShare
Maybe, in the future the 3 of you will go camping. Love it, please keep us posted

• Love
Reactions: toolman and monitaur
Please, keep going.

This is a great story!

Reactions: toolman and BabyBoy
I slept like a log. Late night and drinks had an effect on me and I woke up quite late, around 9am. I think everyone was up by then as I heard people chatting around the tent. I removed the window panel of the tent and saw Emily, Cody and Grace chatting and having coffee. I tried to listen to their chat, there was a lot of noise but I heard Emily saying to Cody that she can’t believe he was up at 5am and went for a run. Cody replied “It was too good an opportunity to miss, you don’t come to the nature everyday”.

She then said that she definitely missed it. Grace said she didn’t care and was enjoying the sleep.

I thought WTF, I can’t believe someone can go for a run after those drinks.

He also looked very fresh and I remember he telling about a set of better washrooms with shower on the other side be camping ground. He asked Emily that if she wants to go, he is dropping Grace there anyway. It was about 5 min drive from this place. She said she will check with me first. A few min late she came to the tent, i pretended to sleep. She said “Good morning, wake up now”

I said I want to sleep for another 30 min. She then told me that she is going to proper washrooms with Cody and Grace to take shower. I said sure.

She then went out and told Cody that she will come along. I then saw Cody taking both the girls in his truck

They all came back after 50min. She looked very fresh and I saw she also changed into a romper dress showing her long, well shaped legs.

I was up by then and just finishing my coffee and chatting with a few other folks. She told me that they went to see an old castle around 5 miles away after taking shower. I saw that Cody was giving a lot more attention to her, obviously discreetly so he doesn’t make anything obvious to Grace. Even while walking back, Emily and Grace were on front and I saw his glancing on Emily’s butt from behind

I won’t blame him though. She is a piece of art with her well shaped ass

Reactions: toolman and EdwardKusnoto
Moree Moree

Reactions: BabyBoy

Users who are viewing this thread