• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Camping trip

JWW said:
He told me that he is looking for ideas on how to furnish his new home (he just got the possession), I told him Emily can help as she is good in this kind of stuff.

I am planning to visit his house with Emily later today or tomorrow, depending on her schedule).
Good luck with this, hope it all goes well and sounds like you have a plan.

Great story so far!! They sound like naturals together! Can't wait to hear the rest! I am sure the two of them will be a "thing" shortly! Hope you at least get to watch them sometime!

Reactions: toolman
My morning chat with her

I: Good that Cody is getting back on his feet. His new house looks great.

Emily: Yes it’s a good neighborhood too. I saw the pictures on Internet, it’s pretty big and a nice swimming pool though it is in bad shape at the moment.

I: Yes, it’s a good one, He has to buy everything again though. That’s going to be difficult

Emily: Sometimes it’s better to have a clean slate when you are restarting your life. He is only 32.

I: Yes, let’s see how can we help him. Let me know if 6pm still works for you to visit him so I can confirm to him

Emily: Yes I am trying to cancel my other appointment. I will text you around noon

• Love
Reactions: toolman and BabyBoy
It
JWW said:
My morning chat with her

I: Good that Cody is getting back on his feet. His new house looks great.

Emily: Yes it’s a good neighborhood too. I saw the pictures on Internet, it’s pretty big and a nice swimming pool though it is in bad shape at the moment.

I: Yes, it’s a good one, He has to buy everything again though. That’s going to be difficult

Emily: Sometimes it’s better to have a clean slate when you are restarting your life. He is only 32.

I: Yes, let’s see how can we help him. Let me know if 6pm still works for you to visit him so I can confirm to him

Emily: Yes I am trying to cancel my other appointment. I will text you around noon

It is a good sign when she is will to cancel appointments to go help him out.

I just sent her this text

“Babe, let me know if you are still good meeting Cody today. We don’t want to keep him waiting. How is your day going, busy?”

Her reply

“Yes, confirmed . I‘ll be home by 5 and we can leave together”

• Love
Reactions: BabyBoy
As you can see from my messages, I love to provide very detailed updates so other can walk the journey with me and I will write an update later today or tomorrow but I will share a text exchange between Emily and I at 2pm.

I wanted to keep her warm with the meeting so I sent below casual text this afternoon

“Babe, how is your day going? At any point of time if you think we should postpone meeting Cody, just let me know. Poor guy, got kicked out of his own home. I am thinking of taking a cake to celebrate his new home”

To which she sent two replies immediately:

“Poor girl and a lucky guy, she was a bitch”

And then

“I will bake something, I will get home at 4:30”

And she reached home at 4:30 and baked a few cookies which we took with us.

Your wife is providing comfort in the form of sympathy, and freshly-baked cookies...and hopefully eye candy for him, too--what did she wear to the visit with him?

I think I would've been tempted to send her to his place alone, and see if she could 'guide' him in the direction you want to go.
Especially since you arranged the meeting!
Of course, anything doesn't have to happen immediately. It could take multiple visits, discussing decorating ideas or perhaps dropping by with a house gift of some sort. 😉

As I mentioned above, Emily arrived home 30 min early at 4:30pm to bake some cookies. I reached from work at 5 and I saw her in the kitchen with her pink apron on. She looked very cute, esp. seeing how diligently she was working on making something for a "another" man and not for me. She was wearing a casual shorts and vest underneath her apron. I went directly to have shower and came back in 10 min and she has the cookies ready and she was arranging them on a plate and putting the cling wrap around them. I gave her a gentle peck on her lips and told them how good they look and I am sure Cody will enjoy "them" (I wish I have said "her"..lol). I was wondering what will she wear, it's pretty hot and humid here so I was certain she won't be covering her body too much but will it be a casual cotton shorts and a top or will it be a bit more classy dress or a skirt.

She then went upstairs in the shower. I heard shower stopped after 10 min and then she came back downstairs around 5:40 (after 15 min) with a beautiful blue color v neck floral printed mini dress (about 6 inches above her knees) with short sleeves almost to her shoulders. She also has a dash of perfume, gloss on her lips and stone necklace. She looked great and I can't wait seeing her in the same frame as Cody.

By then I had already placed cookie in the car trunk and texted Cody that we will be shortly on our way. It was only 10 min ride and he said he is already there at the house. We left our home at 5:45, right on time.

Reactions: GFtoShare
It will take me a bit of time to write these so I will write in pieces --

It was only 6 miles and took us about 12 min to reach. We have been to that neighborhood a few times and it is a really nice neighborhood. Clearly Cody has done well so can buy a house here. While we entered the neighborhood, I made a comment to Emily

"Wow, he got a house here in these market conditions, that's great"

To which she said

"Well, this will help him to impress girls when he starts dating again"

I was so close to saying to her "so did he impress you" LOL but I felt this will end up being awkward so I kept my mouth shut

We parked in his drive way. It was an impressing house with a big drive and 3 car garage. I got the cookie tray out and handed over to Emily. I said

"You did the hard work of baking these, its your job to give it to Cody"

Cody was wearing a white shirt formal shirt, tie and formal pants. I can see that he came directly from the work. He opened the door and greeted us with a wide ear to ear grin with his long jawlines. We had a strong handshake and she handed over the tray congratulating him. This was the first time they both meeting since September last year when we went for camping and I saw a bit of shyness in her gestures. He invited us inside with a 20 feet high ceilings in the main room. He had a make shift arrangement as he is not yet moved in. He had bar stools with his laptop where he was working before we came, wifi routers in the corner, 4 chairs and a small coffee table.

I told him that hope we haven't disturbed him as he was working on his laptop to which he said, "not at all and closed the lid". Emily and I complimented him on the house and the location and he brought a bottle of red and three glasses for toast. He made a comment "Jon I know we both are both scotch guys but today we have to manage with wine". I laughed and said "no problem, soon we will celebrate again with scotch".

We sat there and finished our glasses. He complimented Emily on the cookies. I couldn't resist the moment and made the comment

"She is really good in baking, may be she can teach you too. She has been trying to teach me for years but all in vain"

To which he replied

"I am up for it. And I am good in grilling, may be I can reach a few tricks there" with a burst of laughter

Since these where three individual chairs, we were almost sitting almost in a triangle with all facing each other. I think Cody was trying to be a gentleman and was keeping his eyes off her legs but she is too difficult to resist and as she was sitting her mini dresses was high up to her thighs. I saw him catching a few glimpses but then moving again to looking at her face when she was talking

I think broke the conversation and asked him to show us the house

He took the lead the took us to the upper floor. Emily followed him and I was walking behind them. He showed us the bedrooms there and one thing which Emily said at least 3-4 times when he was showing the place was

"wow... this is so huge"

LOL..I know she was commenting on the room and the big hall with high ceilings but I can't stop thinking differently in my mind...it was so cute to hear that from her when he was showing us the place..

The master bedroom was really nice with a big ensuite and big walk in closest. The room also had the space for love seat. I can't stop myself from imagining that this may be the place where she will someday spend her night with him. Of course everything was empty at this time and Emily couldn't resist thinking loud where the bed will go, where will be the loveseat and where "he" (I wish it was "they") can put their TV.

Murphs said:
Wow - you are already so deep into the fantasy. I can see that you are careful to take it slow. Another aspect is to start finding some movies that have cuckolding or light cheating in them like "Hall Pass" so you can comment on "how hot that would be" or "we would be like that couple, you would get the guy and I would come up short.....still hot you getting the guy" - just to start putting the idea you have been thinking about for a year in her head in a different more open light....
I won't do anything like that soon. She has to spend some time with him first

I will add more details of the last evening later today

Reactions: HrdRob
It's a real pleasure to read your story. Thank you

Their first meeting today at 5pm at a furniture store. I told her that I will drop her but can't stay, I will be back as soon as I can

JWW said:
I will add more details of the last evening later today
What happen that day?

JWW said:
You should check the updates above
I did. Just seemed like there was more to the end of the evening yet to come?

Users who are viewing this thread