Castration

• Thread starterGracie
  • Start date

Gracie

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
Nov 7, 2020
My wife is always threatening to have me castrated. If I ever violate one of her rules, I think I probably will be castrated. Some of her rules include NO pussy for me, I am not allowed to jack off, I must take black cocks only (unless a non-black dick is attached to another chick with a dick), I must be extremely submissive to her and all of her black boyfriends, I must properly do cleaning duties, I cannot object to anything she or her black boyfriends decide to do, I must wear female clothing only as I am no longer a male, I am not allowed to call what I have a cock but only weewee or dick or some such, and many more.

One of her black boyfriends is a very powerful guy from the Grand Cayman's, who went to veterinary school there. He enjoys castrating white males and has often suggested to my wife that I be castrated. He says it would make my feminine body look more feminine. My wife and daughter both agree that I would look even more female but so far she has not agreed to actually have me castrated.

I have witnessed two castrations. We went way out in the country. I was blindfolded so I could not identify just where. Everyone also had to wear hoods or masks so that no individual could be identified at two different times. .

In both cases, the "targets" were white males whose wives decided to have them castrated. Neither one resisted, but fully accepted their neutering. With one of them, he was put on an exam table and his legs were put in stirrups, I suppose much like a pelvic exam females go through, The entire crotch area, which was lacking in any hair, was sanitized thoroughly, then the unknown black man doing the castration made a slit in his ball sack. His wife, wearing gloves, was given an instrument of some kind, and got the honor of cutting the cord on both of his balls. The balls were placed in a jar with some liquid of some kind in it.

Once the balls were gone and things were cauterized and tied off, the black man doing the castration proceeded to remove the entire ball sack. He was stitched up and surgical dressing were applied. He was told to wear panties and change the dressings twice a day for a few days until seepage stopped.

With the other guy the procedure was the same except his wife got to snip the cord of one of his balls and his daughter got to snip the other cord.

My wife got her married sister to also go black. She eventually had her husband castrated, although his castration was not one I had witnessed. Her husband also has been fully feminized. His, or more properly, her tits are about the size of mine. I must admit, her crotch area looks so much nice with no balls or ball sack. Her dick is lovely hanging there without any support at all. It looks so nice and smooth there. She does get hard ons sometimes and I would think I will to when it comes my turn to be castrated. At least I hope I can get hard ons then.

GG 001.jpg

• Love
Reactions: CuckEcto, aprilashley, Lovergesucht and 26 others
Nice

Reactions: 69eatmore77
I think castration is the last hurdle for cuckolds and small dick white guys to cross. It is the ultimate surrender as men are no longer men. Really we aren’t much of a man anyway. More and more wives are castrating their cuckolds or at least thinking about it. After all the panties will fit better.

• Love
Reactions: westend, Lovasianladies, subcuckimpot and 14 others
I am hoping I will be allowed to keep my balls. I do like having balls even though I like the look of no balls and ball sack. But it is not my choice. Some of my wife's black boyfriends are very much in favor of me getting castrated so I have to do a little lobbying with her to try to get her to let me keep my balls. Even my daughter thinks I should get de-balled. She even makes it known that she wants to cut the cord on my balls when it comes time.

Reactions: CuckEcto, aprilashley, Sissycuckcrissy and 6 others
For my sissy husband, castration is scheduled for November 22nd. He's been on hormones for a year. I support castration for Sissies

• Love
Reactions: dirtrod, CuckEcto, Sconisissy and 19 others
nikolija said:
For my sissy husband, castration is scheduled for November 22nd. He's been on hormones for a year. I support castration for Sissies
wow

Reactions: Bucky
dragana said:
I was castrated a year ago. There is no complete and good feminization without castration .
That is awesome! Good for you! I hope you are very happy with it. The sack was removed to, yes?

• Love
Reactions: Kevcuck, subcuckimpot, Bucky and 4 others
If I had a wife and I loved that woman, castration maybe would not be out of the question. But come on wimp cucks do you even realize how pathetic this sounds.

I am not allowed to jack off, I must take black cocks only (unless a non-black dick is attached to another chick with a dick),extremely sub I must be missive to her and all of her black boyfriends, I must properly do cleaning duties, I cannot object to anything she or her black boyfriends decide to do, I must wear female clothing only as I am no longer a male, I am not allowed to call what I have a cock but only wee wee or dick or some such, and many more.

If you are not allowed, Must do or cannot object, there are no circumstances where your choice is hindered, you choose to follow through on their commands ! This type of cuckolding really is a game that you, your wife and if you both wish, her bull also can play. I do like the thought of the wife being 100 % in control of her own live, but there are limits when trying to control her husband's life.

Unsure if this story is legit, but if so, very hot.

Reactions: 69eatmore77, KerrySex, 412perv and 1 other person
When wife and I got into the lifestyle , it was clear that both my balls and dick would be offered to my "blk husband" at marriage. When I 1st heard of it I did not want it but after being femmed for so long ..it was a natural step and good with his religion.

• Love
Reactions: CuckEcto, shelli_k18, Kevcuck and 7 others
Hey Gracie awseome post ive been interested and big supporter of castration and penectomy for whitebois and sissies as anyone in the chat room can tell you lol for as long as i can remeber im a prime candidate for both myself as i have a tiny penis that stays limp and shrivled up most times only 5 inchs if it dose get erect and dosnt usually get full erection when it dose im also sterile and tiny little useless balls anyway id love to hear more mabey join your denutting group if youd like feel free to PM me

• Love
Reactions: aprilashley, subcuckimpot, Bucky and 4 others
nikolija said:

Love to hear how it goes getting close keep us updated

Reactions: 69eatmore77 and shelli_k18
dragana said:
Id love to hear more about how you where cut and the effects details etc if you dont mind

Reactions: Battitett
been a long-time fantasy of mine....to have a hotwife who would be a Queen of Spades to any Black Man, and i would be their submissive sissy faggot, feminized with long hair, feminine hormones to give me full lush tits, castrated and scrotum removed leaving me smooth beneath my ever shrinking penis, collared and leashed, piercings in my nose, tongue, ears, tits, belly button, and penis....and be their sexual object for them and their guests, hopefully all Black Men (only) to serve their Cocks and any Black Women (BBW, please) to serve their pussies and assholes....

Reactions: natasnaikul, Battitett and 69eatmore77
nikolija said:
How did the castration go?
How is your husband ding?
Is he happier now?

Reactions: 412perv, KerrySex, toolman2c and 1 other person
Oh my Goddess, wow, gracie... your story sounds really so wonderful...! And actually so familiar in several ways...!

i have to confess that my own Master Ron is not a Black Bull but a white Man ... but still He has a wonderful big Cock and yes, whenever He is calling me i am absolutely happy to wrap my lips around Him ... and to fluff Him as hard as possible for my beloved Mistress Wife Rose...!

Now you should know that i was Her sissy and also Her cuckold already ... and i had seen Her having Sex with a lot of real Men including my very own Daddy ... but until now She seemed to be a pretty self-confident hot Wife and Cuckoldress with a dominant inclination...! But not so with Master Ron! It was in 2011 at a party that They met ... and only two days later They had first real date that actually ended in a hotel room. And it wasn't just that She didn't tell me about Him until She announced that She would move to Austria in order to live with Him...! No, She also seemed to be totally submissive to Him and to treat Him as Her Master suddenly ... and if i wouldn't want to lose Her i could go with Her and become His sissy maid and fuck toy as well...!

Since then i am living as Their full time sissy cuck and slave ... and coming back to your point They both use to talk about my castration pretty often. It was an idea of my friend sissy svenja actually because she thought that i'd be far too obsessed with playing with my clitty...! But what should i do when it simply arouses me to see Them cuddling and petting and having Sex all the time...?

So at the moment i feel a little bit safe because of the steel chastity cage i am allowed to wear instead of being castrated ... but i am pretty sure that this can change from one minute to the other ... and since our Master Ron uses to have a lot of kinky Friends in His BDSM-Circle i might become right the next party attraction whenever He wants...! And even the ob-gyn chair is already in our basement...!

Yours,
sissy moan

PS. i'm sure that He will spank me for saying this ... and not that i would ever want to critize Master Ron ... but if He would be Black as well my dreams would be fullfilled completely...

Gracie said:
My wife is always threatening to have me castrated. If I ever violate one of her rules, I think I probably will be castrated. Some of her rules include NO pussy for me, I am not allowed to jack off, I must take black cocks only (unless a non-black dick is attached to another chick with a dick), I must be extremely submissive to her and all of her black boyfriends, I must properly do cleaning duties, I cannot object to anything she or her black boyfriends decide to do, I must wear female clothing only as I am no longer a male, I am not allowed to call what I have a cock but only weewee or dick or some such, and many more.

One of her black boyfriends is a very powerful guy from the Grand Cayman's, who went to veterinary school there. He enjoys castrating white males and has often suggested to my wife that I be castrated. He says it would make my feminine body look more feminine. My wife and daughter both agree that I would look even more female but so far she has not agreed to actually have me castrated.

I have witnessed two castrations. We went way out in the country. I was blindfolded so I could not identify just where. Everyone also had to wear hoods or masks so that no individual could be identified at two different times. .

In both cases, the "targets" were white males whose wives decided to have them castrated. Neither one resisted, but fully accepted their neutering. With one of them, he was put on an exam table and his legs were put in stirrups, I suppose much like a pelvic exam females go through, The entire crotch area, which was lacking in any hair, was sanitized thoroughly, then the unknown black man doing the castration made a slit in his ball sack. His wife, wearing gloves, was given an instrument of some kind, and got the honor of cutting the cord on both of his balls. The balls were placed in a jar with some liquid of some kind in it.

Once the balls were gone and things were cauterized and tied off, the black man doing the castration proceeded to remove the entire ball sack. He was stitched up and surgical dressing were applied. He was told to wear panties and change the dressings twice a day for a few days until seepage stopped.

With the other guy the procedure was the same except his wife got to snip the cord of one of his balls and his daughter got to snip the other cord.

My wife got her married sister to also go black. She eventually had her husband castrated, although his castration was not one I had witnessed. Her husband also has been fully feminized. His, or more properly, her tits are about the size of mine. I must admit, her crotch area looks so much nice with no balls or ball sack. Her dick is lovely hanging there without any support at all. It looks so nice and smooth there. She does get hard ons sometimes and I would think I will to when it comes my turn to be castrated. At least I hope I can get hard ons then.

GG 001.jpg

• Love
Reactions: chenzouk, Bucky, shelli_k18 and 3 others
Castration white men over 3" penis size would lead to all white men having micro penis in a couples of generation and could lead to a New Black World Order where white women would only want to breed with black men.

• Love
Reactions: xxex, westend, subcuckimpot and 7 others
?What is it like after castration? Do you feel less confused and frustrated?

Reactions: playpig, WhiteMarried and 412perv
if u want to wear panties bet it feels and looks alot better with no balls

Reactions: Kevcuck, natasnaikul, NHCuckolded and 1 other person
Gracie said:

GG 001.jpg
Think she want to do you

Reactions: toolman2c and 412perv