• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Caution real people

• Thread starterbrissypair
  • Start date

brissypair

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 29, 2006
If your real and you post your pics & stories here be cautious because there numerous members who are fake, will steal your pics, disrupt your threads with their own agenda and generally just spoil it for everyone else.

As a result I will no longer be contributing here. I'll leave it to the fakes and wankers.

In particular you can thank, jojo4017, mincercuck & TexasCuck for being complete loosers. Feel free to tell them what you think of them. Not one of them has a wife, or has posted any genuine pics. Just goes to show how jeleousy can make a person resentful.

Last edited by a moderator:
brissy, if you give in, you've accepted defeat to some sissy wankers.. c'mon man, u know better that! Keep that slut Sue coming or keep the cum on her coming.. never got those pics, but definately enjoyed all your posts!

As someone who has posted very little, and someone who has a wife that will not cuckold me no matter what...its to bad that you will let others dictate your actions. I have never, nor will I ever try to be something, someone I am not. I am a cuckold wannabe...damnit!!! I enjoy reading and looking at those who do have real life experiences, and posting some comments. I also enjoy some of the no so real stuff, but it should be posted as such. Well, good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread