Celebrity Kim Kardashian interracial sex tape!

• Thread starterminn20
  • Start date

minn20

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 9, 2007
A sex tape with this hot celeb, who is friends with Paris Hilton is out. She love black cock and has dated nick cannon and now reggie bush.

Pics below. I'm having problems find the video free on the internet. Let me know if anyone finds it!

minn20 said:
A sex tape with this hot celeb, who is friends with Paris Hilton is out. She love black cock and has dated nick cannon and now reggie bush.

Pics below. I'm having problems find the video free on the internet. Let me know if anyone finds it!

It ends with her getting a golden shower.

It would have been more exciting if she was white...But saldy she is not

Max187 said:
It would have been more exciting if she was white...But saldy she is not

She's white.

She is Indian. "Ethnic" at the very least. And, for whatever psychological barrier, that does take some of the luster off of things.

pimpology101 said:
She is Indian. "Ethnic" at the very least. And, for whatever psychological barrier, that does take some of the luster off of things.

She's not Indian. She's Armenian. Armenians are white with medium complexion... like Italians and Greeks. Armenia is located in the Caucasus mountains, where the word "caucasian" comes from. You may not like her tan, but her race is white.

Her father, Robert, was O.J.'s attorney.

irregardless of where her parents are from or what her ancestry is she is still rich upper class spoiled girl from beverly hills who is gorgeous with nice full lips and a great body who openly fucks black dudes. and that is fuckin hot!

isnt that kinda what this site is about? not just pasty white girls giving it up to the black man but all women in general?

Truthfully, no matter what her specific ethnicity is (Armenian, Indian, Space Alien) it just isn't as hot to me as someone who isn't as ethnic looking.

Kim is just about perfect, she is white, very pretty, got a great ass, got nice tits, juicy lips, and she loves black cock, thats the perfect woman. Her friend Paris can hold a candle to her body or face wise.

Armenian's are not white man..You better check out your history. They are mixed with arab that is why she is that dark and no most of Italians are not Tan..Those are sicilans and then are also mixed and Greeks are tan??? Where did you get this..When I was in Greece I never saw one tan person there that is as dark as she is.

and on that note..I would rather see paris getting ass fucked by a black cock then her.

bet Paris never goes black

Paris already went black.......at least in the movie "House of Wax.":lame:

skocha said:
she is Armenian i.e. Caucasian in the literal sense, Armenians are tribal and close knit similar to Jewish peoples. Granted she not gonna make the Swedish Bikini Team but the chick is white. Also the dude Ray J is hung like Lex Steele. Here's the whole thing:

http://www.zshare.net/video/full-kimk-ray-j_sex-tape-www-worldstarhiphop-com-wmv.html

How would you close knit jewish ppl to white ppl?? Jews never came anywhere close to Europe. They to are from the Middle east. If anything a real Middle Eastern Jew would have black hair and Arab features like most of them do and saying someone is white in the literal sence is like saying Mexicans are white as well, since they are mixed with Spainish or saying Egyptians are in a literal sence are black when they are not..They are Middle eastern decent and migration.

Armenians are Europeans. She also happens to be an Armenian who lives in LA and has access to tanning booths. Put her in Siberia for two years and she will end up as white as Paris.

I for one don't give a damn what her background is, thats one fine ass freak and she is getting properly dicked by a brother, looks good to me!

Kim can truly get it...:bj:

Max187 said:
Armenian's are not white man..You better check out your history. They are mixed with arab that is why she is that dark and no most of Italians are not Tan..Those are sicilans and then are also mixed and Greeks are tan??? Where did you get this..When I was in Greece I never saw one tan person there that is as dark as she is.

Armenians are caucasian. Here's the information on her dad.

http://www.nndb.com/people/223/000025148/

Look at race or ethnicity... white.

I think she is only half Armenian. I believe her mother, Kris Jenner, is more traditionally white.

Armenians are well known for not mixing with arabs because of religious differences.

Armenians=European Christians

Arabs=Mostly Islamic Middle Easterners.