• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Chastity and the internet(s)

monitaur

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
First off, whatever gets you (all) off between consenting adults and does not harm others is fine. I have ranted against chastity for cucks in the past and wish to expand on that here. Cuckolding can have different meanings from cheating wife and clueless husband to hotwife and supportive husband and more. I think this forum is overwhelmingly populated with cucks (and wannabes) who are into it.

Traditional marriage and family life are a barricade, a chastity belt if you will, to promiscuity--particularly for the wife. The cuckold and, assuming, consenting hotwife open the gates to their relationship and offer exquisite pleasure to a lucky guy or guys. It is impossible to quantify the value of this 'gift' that a loving couple makes available to a 'bull'. And while bringing a bigger cock or more stamina/excitement etc. to the adventure, the bull does not enhance anything by getting cocky. Arrogance is not a good quality in a man whether he is cuck, sissy, bull, or anywhere else on the spectrum.

I repeat, the privilege of being invited to the master bedroom is incalculable. If anything the bull should be grateful. Yet, this attitude that 'hey thanks for letting me fuck (take?) your wife and, by the way don't masturbate to it.' is the pinnacle of arrogance. Whether it is demanded by the wife, bull, or both. Where I come from (pun intended) that is called biting the hand that feeds you.

Here's an idea. If chastising the cuck is the goal, then why not deep six the internet connection as well. Let's face it. Humans who visit so-called dirty web sites do so for sexual gratification. Hmmnnn? And why stop there? The human brain is the preeminent sexual organ after all. Maybe it needs some manual tweaking.

So, to the chastity cheerleaders and the bulls who are macho and arrogant I say 'you can lock up my cock when you pry it from my cold dead hands!' Not that I expect this particular fixation to go out of style anytime soon.

First off monitaur - your first line is one that I state and stand by at all times. I'll talk with anyone here on the forum, but can't claim to be in the minds of a number of 'groups' of people.

But I wanted to say about:

'you can lock up my cock when you pry it from my cold dead hands!'

In this weird Internet world that we live in, I'm sure THAT is a different fixation for a different group of people :D :D :D

Mac - you know some good films ;)

I think if there is one common thread to cuckolding, it is the husband's or boyfriend's inability to sexually satisfy his woman, thus she obtains that sexual fulfillment elsewhere. He may be able to adequately satisfy her when they do have sex, but he's not able to provide her the frequency of fulfillment his insatiable wife/girlfriend desires, thus enters the infidelity, the other male and female partners, and the original, true definition of cuckolding.

For me, it's not so much inability on my part to sexually satisfy my wife, but the idea that my wife's sexuality expands beyond being limited to one partner, or even one sex. Her pleasure is what is important to me and isn't most mens' fantasy to be married to an insatiable woman?

As for me, chastity works sometimes as fantasy, but unnecessary in reality as I am willing to obey my wife and only have sex as she desires - even when it comes to masturbation. But then again, nobody's perfect. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back