• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Chastity Device Question.

• Thread starteryngconwaycpl
  • Start date

yngconwaycpl

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 9, 2009
I currently am locked away in the Curve chastity device. I know that in essence it's inferior to some of the others out there. I have been pondering whether to buy the 3000 cage the 6000s or maybe a birdlocked. But the problem lies in the ring that holds my cock and balls. I am currently using the number 4 ring. It's nice and snug with no slippage when I am flaccid, but when I become aroused it's purple nearly black with angry veins standing out, and honestly it feels like I have been administered a swift kick in the nuts. I have in the past used the number 3 ring, but it allows my balls to slip so I have to kind of pull them back through. This causes some painful chafing at times if I don't lotion/lube properly. I don't know what I should do with the ring. Should I keep the 4 on and "play" through the pain or should I got with a 3 and try to prevent chafing?

I used the curve for a while and had nothing but problems. I now use a birdlocked and like it. A couple things with the birdlocked though... 1) it is tough as hell to get on and off. 2) The silicone will not stand up to any rough play, it rips really easily. 3) you MUST come out every couple of days to wash really well and spend at least a few hours "drying out" because it does hold moisture. 4) Many people can pull out of the device, even when locked in snug.

For real advice you are probably better off getting on several chastity sites. I like this site, but it is focused more on cuckolding, not chastity.

Other than that, good luck. Real life chastity can be a real head ache to achieve.

True

I know that it's more about cucking here, but since I was on and many cucks spend inordinate amounts of time with their little cocks cinched up I thought I would seek out some help. I figured that with so many people wearing CB-x000 products and Curves that someone had come across this. If not nothing ventured nothing gained, but I figured some bull or wife had seen their cucks balls literally turn blue.

You should purchase A proper fitting device. I find the CB 3000 to be A good fit, tho A large cock may require another.

Have you tried the #3 ring with the POI to keep your balls from slipping?

another adjustment method to consider is the spacer between the A-Ring and the cage.
IMHO: the properly sized A.Ring is just big enough to loop the cock and scrotum w/ minimal folding creasing of the skin. Then the spacer should be sufficiently short so that the balls can not slip past the gap between the cage and A-Ring.

I've also fabricated a 'belt' to secure the CB3k in place.. this has made long term wear possible for me because it keeps the CB assembly from twisting.
PICS: Chastity Mansion Forums

Users who are viewing this thread