• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

chat service limit

• Thread startercarrie52 wf
  • Start date
C

carrie52 wf

I was denied access to the chat room.I was told i had reached my chat service limit. What exactly is that?

It looks like the new board has a 200 person limit at any one time.

chat limit

This really sucks, I don't like this new chat room format and this has really pissed me off that apparantly only 200 people can be on line at any one time. I think they should go back to the old system they had.

wtf? only 200 in the party now? this ain't right.

It sucks mine says Java to old like a few of the others. Hard to get into plain sucks for the time being.

then they alt to boot the ones idel more then 5 mins to make room

JAVA Too Old?

muleman said:
It sucks mine says Java to old like a few of the others. Hard to get into plain sucks for the time being.

Yeah, Muleman, I get the same 'java way too old' verbiage... I'd just updated my JAVA to 6.3, so I figgered that wasn't the real skinny. I thought they were talkn about my coffee, but it don't let me in, anyway...

I guess they're being very 'selective.'

RaunchyRandy said:
Yeah, Muleman, I get the same 'java way too old' verbiage... I'd just updated my JAVA to 6.3, so I figgered that wasn't the real skinny. I thought they were talkn about my coffee, but it don't let me in, anyway...

I guess they're being very 'selective.'
Yeah thanks Randy was gonna update but if it don't do any good I won't bother. I was on about four days ago and can't get back something is haywire. Had a couple of honeys a going miss chatting at them.

Users who are viewing this thread