• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cheryl from Orlando, FL here. I like it hot!

• Thread starterSnowbunnyCheryl
  • Start date

SnowbunnyCheryl

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 22, 2022
Hello to everyone! My name is Cheryl and let me just say that getting in touch with my white privilege has give me a strong desire to support the BLM movement. I particularly like to go to rallies to support my new black friends in any way I can! Though, I'll admit, that more often than not, I end up supporting their balls with my chin, lol. I feel as privileged white people, we need to spread support to black men, and spread our legs for them as well! Anyway, I'm looking for real life encounters with as many blacks as I can find that love fucking privledged white pussy. As for you white guys, I'm happy to chat with you a bit, but please understand I'm strictly a snowbunny, so if you're contacting me to actually fuck me in real life, you better have sexy dark skin and a dick twice the size of my boyfriend's 4 inches. Looking forward to getting meated by some of you in person!

371896030.jpeg 274816955.jpeg 100427660.jpeg 344051795.jpeg 517772071.jpeg 896500597.jpeg 1532161240.jpeg 1517296110.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: ChillJaxGuy, Slimkidd, xlover and 43 others
SnowbunnyCheryl said:
Hello to everyone! My name is Cheryl and let me just say that getting in touch with my white privilege has give me a strong desire to support the BLM movement. I particularly like to go to rallies to support my new black friends in any way I can! Though, I'll admit, that more often than not, I end up supporting their balls with my chin, lol. I feel as privileged white people, we need to spread support to black men, and spread our legs for them as well! Anyway, I'm looking for real life encounters with as many blacks as I can find that love fucking privledged white pussy. As for you white guys, I'm happy to chat with you a bit, but please understand I'm strictly a snowbunny, so if you're contacting me to actually fuck me in real life, you better have sexy dark skin and a dick twice the size of my boyfriend's 4 inches. Looking forward to getting meated by some of you in person!

371896030.jpeg 274816955.jpeg 100427660.jpeg 344051795.jpeg 517772071.jpeg 896500597.jpeg 1532161240.jpeg 1517296110.jpeg
Welcome! I’d love to dominate and seed you with my Massive Bull BWC! HMU!

Reactions: luvbbcNwif, beachstone and hikawade
Hello Cheryl, welcome to the site! Pretty pics too!. Im not brown, but if your BF is only 4, I might have 2x the size on that ;)

Though, I'm nowhere near Orlando, so good luck & share pictures and stories! :)

Reactions: HugeLoad
SnowbunnyCheryl said:

welcome!!! We will be happy to see more of you!!

Hey hows it going? I'd love to have my balls supported by your chin 😉 i bet we could have so much fun
SnowbunnyCheryl said:

Reactions: hikawade
SnowbunnyCheryl said:

I hope that a lot of black guys get to enjoy that sweet pussy of yours. My wife and daughter are privileged white women who feel the same way. They feel an obligation to let black guys enjoy their white pussy. My wife has been fucking blacks for several years. Our daughter since high school. I think it is hot.

Reactions: toolman, VeteranBull, Normalwhiteguy and 1 other person
SnowbunnyCheryl said:

Hello Ms. Snowbunny Cheryl ! Welcome to the forum! And, thank you for posting your photos — you're a hot-and-sexy-looking woman. I hope you continue to find satisfying black lovers.... and , I expect you will.

SnowbunnyCheryl said:

Very nice introduction Cheryl.. I’d love to chat with you sometime and if you’re interested, send me a private message so we can share experiences..

• Love
Reactions: toolman, biguy153 and HugeLoad
yes we all owe something to them ,

SnowbunnyCheryl said:

Would love to meet you

Markotony said:
Would love to meet you
I’m not black but I have a massive dominant Bull BWC!

Id be all over that white pussy

Reactions: Focker
SnowbunnyCheryl said:

Thick Latin Cock available

SnowbunnyCheryl said:

Would love to meet you

SnowbunnyCheryl said:

Nice looking hung thick Latin available in the Orlando area

Dm me wanna splatter those glasses and legs!

7013B0E8-0969-4CD2-8DB5-C77AE5FD8B23.jpeg

SnowbunnyCheryl said:

I read letters like this and ask myself, why? In this case, why would you have a boyfriend that only has 4 inches? That reminds me of an old joke. This gal walks up to a tall cowboy in a Texas bar and says, "Howdy Tex. Is your dick as big as your body?" And he replies, "four inches ma'am." She frowns and says, "Four inches? Most guys I know have at least that much." And he says, "Wide, ma'am?" Doesn't sound like that's the case with your boyfriend, but again, why is he your boyfriend?

EroticWriter said:
I read letters like this and ask myself, why? In this case, why would you have a boyfriend that only has 4 inches? That reminds me of an old joke. This gal walks up to a tall cowboy in a Texas bar and says, "Howdy Tex. Is your dick as big as your body?" And he replies, "four inches ma'am." She frowns and says, "Four inches? Most guys I know have at least that much." And he says, "Wide, ma'am?" Doesn't sound like that's the case with your boyfriend, but again, why is he your boyfriend?
WHY?, Because it's not about size it's about technique

Wanna cum trib vid

IMG_7226.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread