• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Chicago Couple Looking for First

• Thread starterfmwpam
  • Start date

fmwpam

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 13, 2008
Hello we are a couple near Chicago looking to try BBC for the first time. Pam has wanted to try for a few years, but we are both extremly nervous not knowing what to expect.

WE are both 42 and married for 22 yrs. looing to spice things up.
She is 180 5'7" brn hair and eyes and curvy. He is 170 5'9" and can watch or help.

Hello

Im also in Chicago..northside.. would love to break the ice with you and misses, drop me a line and lets see what we can arrange while the desire is Hot. dantespeak9@yahoo.com

Maxxxfun

Hey

I amin Hyde Park and would love to help out!!! I have been with three white wives in their 40's since last summer.

email me if interested
Stephen

aee1157@aol.com

looking to meet up

looking to meet up ... in the chicago area as well 6 190 fit and looking to give 9in

hi,

25 asian guy.... hit me up.... Near chicago

Arjun

Get away from your neighbourhood for your first.She may feel much better not having to look over her shoulders constantly...just a suggestion...come to nyc enjoy a weekend of real fun.. send me a private message here if this sounds good.

fmwpam said:
Hello we are a couple near Chicago looking to try BBC for the first time. Pam has wanted to try for a few years, but we are both extremly nervous not knowing what to expect.

WE are both 42 and married for 22 yrs. looing to spice things up.
She is 180 5'7" brn hair and eyes and curvy. He is 170 5'9" and can watch or help.

I'm in Chicago now...I'm on the NW side of the city, about 3 miles west of Wrigley.

milw_buff_handsome_sbm@yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread