• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Christmas presents

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Which is how I suppose it started with Devavu. She was in Love with Kenneth. Then she fell in Love with Kevin. Still loved Kenneth, but can do with out him as anything but a sissy to her now. I wonder how he is doing today though, if he really is happy. In any case, emotions are unpredictable and you should be prepared for the worst as payment for your fantasy. If you are willing to risk her love for sexual satisfaction.

Just checking back in before bed...

Angle - I'm not sure of your references, but no matter what goes on here, I know Sue has her head on straight regarding what she's doing. As I said, I still see this as physical between them and I suppose perhaps (with mind of other current threads here) a return to how she was when we first met when, by today's standards for sure, she was quite promiscuous.

But what I see her get from him is very physical - yes, perhaps more than I am with her - and I'm okay with that. I'm reminded of some of our early conversations about her being with other men. She said that she wouldn't hold back with them and that if she was going to do it, she was going to enjoy doing it if she could. Seeing her respond as he did to him - seeing the ease at which she was so sexual with her - I know it's something she wanted. Hearing her ask to stay longer and seeing her walking upstairs with him was almost a surreal moment to me - I know I did and still feel good about it. Knowing it's what she wanted, that alone makes it okay with me. I have so long wanted to see this side of her come out.

But back to your saying of "... risk her love for sexual satisfaction..." I don't see that, at least not with Don. I just don't see it in her nor do I see anything to worry about - no clandestine meetings or cryptic phone calls, etc. Nothing outside of some idle Emails, their bi-weekly or so time when they see each other at work and most Friday nights now.

STB there may in the near future be
irresistible forces Sue will not even try to
resist .........matters beyond all parties control
as lust morphs into an infatuation on the lip of
love ........as 'in the moment' spills into reality
Sue will seek to be with Don more regularly and of
course she'll seek to be with him sexually on a regular
basis .....her vagina will vibrate for his *special* touch
her longing for him will be all consuming as she relents
and goes to him with or without your knowledge and
support ..........their feelings for each other will be
more than they can control ...........
they'll be at each other like rutting beasts

and with little fuss you'll learn to love
their love .........as you are doubtlessly a
true cuckold 100% and Sue's sexual satisfaction
at the hands of another man is what you ultimately
crave desire and hope for her and yourself
the unalloyed humiliation of being bested in the
bedroom by Don will drive you to be subservient
to both he & Sue before very long ...

you'll eagerly rush to the keyboard to let us all
in on your private shame embarrassment and
yes degradation ..........you won't fight it nearly as
much as you claim here
your pride as a husband / lover will diminish
as Don stands above you with his hefty package
daring you to touch it .....?

good luck my fellow cuck xo

Duke - I won't deny that possibility, but it has been there since we opened this door the first time. Our lives and schedules are such that there would be no way for her (either of us for that matter) behavior if these changes were to occur - she could not possibly keep anything from me in terms of clandestine meetings, etc., just as I could not keep such from her.

It is the adventure we have chosen together to explore, at present I (still) trust both of us to remain in control of things.

STB,
Thanks for sharing your time last Friday. It was hot, especially the part about Sue holding hands, sitting in Don’s lap and kissing him in front of you and others who were around. What drives her to display affection to her lover in front of other people when they can plainly see you standing/sitting close by? Is there a message there that Sue wants you to experience angst because she has a younger lover that craves her body?

It seems that others reading your post want to push the envelope further. But I see that you are in control and experiencing a lifetime of memories. However, I do see an entire weekend with Don in the near future. Are you prepared for that?
Larry D

SoonToBe said:
Duke - I won't deny that possibility, but it has been there since we opened this door the first time. Our lives and schedules are such that there would be no way for her (either of us for that matter) behavior if these changes were to occur - she could not possibly keep anything from me in terms of clandestine meetings, etc., just as I could not keep such from her.

It is the adventure we have chosen together to explore, at present I (still) trust both of us to remain in control of things.

===========

STB: Sue's desire for all i mentioned is all
that's required you two need not accede
to its clarion call. But you'll know she WANTS
him 24/7 whether she gets what she so deeply
wants is another question

i'm not the type to say i told you so :)

STB. Thank you for the reply. I thought it was Sue taking greater control of what is after all affecting her body more than anyone else. Seems fair to me actually. I don't share the doom mongers view that all this starts an inevitable slide either. I think you have a rare and enviable relationship in many ways. I do think that constant change in all things is a life rule though. Maybe evolution would be a better term. What makes your story so riveting is we get to see that evolution played out in real time. Thanks again for sharing it with us all.

Just remember STB, you need to be more romantic than D and be that every single day.

AngleBaby said:
Just remember STB, you need to be more romantic than D and be that every single day.

========

agreed because he sure as hell can't
match Don in the straight up screwin
dept. ;)

Just a minute here before work...
Gotta love Duke's postings - definitely an extreme view of what could happen. However there's one thing he and others forget - that's that we're already making enough excuses with the kids - that Sue would never be able to do much more with Don without having it all come out in the open and she'll never risk that, that much I know.

If it were a different time/point in our lives, anything is possible and yes, I would think she'd be wanting more time with him. I can clearly see that from what she's done and is asking for. But again, from the time now that I've been with them - that I don't see either of them wanting more than just wanting more of what they have. I don't see Don wanting to rush back into a serious relationship - what's that about not buying the cow when you can have the milk - and I don't see Sue wanting more than to just let loose with him.

I did ask what they did when they went upstairs when I left early Saturday morning. She was coy and quiet but then said that they'd gotten in bed and had started to mess around a bit more but that even with her sucking him, that twice was apparently enough. She giggled when she said he did get hard enough to get back in her though! And she said she even enjoyed herself a bit (her way of saying she had a mild orgasm) anyway. They then showered together (she was looking at me carefully when she said that - looking for my response which was a big smile) and that she then finally got dressed again and came home.

I asked her if she'd have wanted to have stayed over instead of coming home and she said "no - I wanted to come home to you" - which made me feel great. It just felt sort of natural at that moment so I just said something about it being okay if one day next month she wanted to go back to his place the next day and she smiled and just said "we'll talk more then" and gave me a kiss.

This morning she said she's expecting her period any day now so our fun this month may be coming to an end.

I'm sure this week my head will be full of all sorts of thoughts on where we're going and based on Sue's attitude she seems to be in a "talkative" mood this month so maybe we'll get some of this all sorted out a bit more.

it borders the outrageous that this STB guy
can think he knows more about his life than
an anonymous stranger on an internet message board
weird eh?:rolleyes:

Watch it ...

duke9555 said:
it borders the outrageous that this STB guy
can think he knows more about his life than
an anonymous stranger on an internet message board
weird eh?:rolleyes:

I can hardly find the usefulness of this post, other than bashing ... SO, cool it!

s_zip99 said:
I can hardly find the usefulness of this post, other than bashing ... SO, cool it!

I think duke was just being funny and sarcastic, not bashing... just my 2 cents.:)

far2easy said:
I think duke was just being funny and sarcastic, not bashing... just my 2 cents.:)

===========

you're quite correct
pity the netcop has no sense of the
language or humor :(

STB, your kids are teenagers, right? Meaning they'll only be at home for a few years longer? What changes do you foresee for you and Sue once you become empty nesters? Do you expect that she'll then start taking advantage of the opportunity for lots more time out with whomever she's dating at the time, and less time home with you?

Marys-pet. If I could look into the cyrstal-ball and if things continue on their present course - then yes, I'd say it's almost assured that if Sue is still with Don (or if she's with anyone of significance) that their time together will escalate.

So yes, once the kids are off at college (4 more years) - I would definitely expect overnight visits to be a given. I have already stated my position on longer periods of time - from time to time I would be okay with a weekend or perhaps 3-days or so of her being with her lover. My apprehension about them is easing especially with the outcome of the last few times when I've been there with them.
As others have said here and as I am now appreciating - a bit of MMF fun is good for us (both the 3 of us and the 2 of us). I think that the relative success of these times has given me much greater comfort in giving Sue more time when she wants it.

To me that's the biggest thing - that SHE wants it. I know that I felt great saying ok to her staying with him longer Friday night just as I know that when she did return home that she did so satisfied and also herself eager to take her place by my side again.

I am expecting things to heat up further between them based on what I've now been observing.

Regarding the earlier questions of her behavior towards me at the club - I can't say fully but she knows it turns me on to see her being openly sexual with him (and yes, denying me in the process). I know it puts her in the mood of "being with him" instead of me. After all, it is her night out with him. Plus, as I said, it does turn me on to see her wanting that from him.

More later....

To Duke - I didn't take your comment as offensive - I recognized your sarcasm and got a laugh at it. Sorry to see you go - but I also applaud the moderator here for observing and commenting on what could have been taken differently (as being offensive).

Hello STB,
Well another Friday evening has passed. Can you update us? I enjoy the ongoing adventures like you, Sue and Don have going much more than short stories, where "My wife spent the night with her lover"...end of story.
Thanks
Larry D

Users who are viewing this thread