• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Claire-My Bitch Sister in Law

• Thread startertwerpedbyjulie
  • Start date

twerpedbyjulie

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 6, 2006
I'm a cuck, and I know it, but that's between me and my wife. My brother got married again to this bitch who comes across as a sweet and caring wife. This is her third marriage and she's only 37. 20 years younger then my brother who happens to be loaded. About 3 months after they got married she started fucking with my mind. She's a toucher. Always putting her hand on you when she talks, and rubbing her leg against you. After they'd had us over to dinner one night she gave me the usual kiss on the cheek to say good night. She whispered in my ear, "You're just a little bitch aren't you?"
It was all I could do to keep a straight face. I know I turned beet red, and she knew she had my number.
Thinks came to a head when we both were going to a pretty formal party. My wife needed to go to church before we left for the party, and Claire, the bitch, had invited herself and my brother along. She shows up to go to church in the dress shown in this picture.
Unbelievable! Obviously she wasn't wearing any panties or bra. It was cool in the church and her nipples were on display during most of the service. The ***** even went to communion.
Her concession was evidently not wearing any make up. She applied that in the church restroom after the service was over, and she wasn't wearing a little, she looked like a street walker.
We'd all had a few at the party, and she'd been dancing with my brother, but doing her touchy shit every chance she got. I couldn't help it myself, I started to get a hard on. Then she grabbed me to dance. It was a slow one. She plastered herself against me, started pushing her pussy into my hard on, and talking trash.
"Oh, little brother has a boner! Is that for little old me? I guess you got the height in the family and your brother got the meat huh? Is this really as big as it gets? Your wife fucks around on you doesn't she? She'd have to if she ever wanted to really get satisfied? Are the kids really yours? Do you want to fuck your brother's wife? You do don't you? I'll bet you wear panties don't you?"
I was trying desperately to ignore her and control myself, but I wasn't denying anything. She was treating me like the wimp I am, and I was helpless. Then the bitch dropped her hand down to my crotch, and started rubbing her hand on my penis.
"Cum for me little baby. Cum for your BIG brother's wife. I want you to cum in your panties. Do it. Do it. C'mon, you want to, I know you do. Squirt it pussyboy, it won't be much will it? Cum in your pants, cum in your pants, cum you wimpy faggot."
I did. That hadn't happened to me since high school.
The final humilation was telling me that she wanted my underwear to see if I was wearing panties. Fortunately I wasn't, but she now has a pair of my cum stained black underwear.
Bottom line, I'm not gonna be her boy toy. Oh yeah, I want to fuck her, but on my terms.
Bitch just wants my brother's money.
I know everyone wants fakes. So do I, but I think for a different reason. I'm gonna show it to her and tell her I'm gonna start sending hard copy to friends, neighbors, relatives, and yeah, my brother. She's a real estate agent, and sells a lot of homes, her face is shown in her yellow page ad.
I'll know it's fake, and maybe they will to, but it's still gonna be a degrading experience for dear Claire. Easy way to prove it's a fake is to take a picture of yourself nude. Wait a minute, that defeats the whole purpose doesn't it Claire?
Claire did I mention it's on a Website?
So guys, I'm a cuck, but like I said earlier just to my wife. I either learn how to fake it myself or someone helps me. If you take a shot at it give her the smallest titties you can find. I know she hates it that my wife has huge jugs. Bitch flips me shit about my cock, and she's got tits like a twelve year old girl.
If this works, I'll get some real shots of the little slut and I promise you I'll share those with you. I think for starters something shoved up her well used pussy.
That's it. Thanks for taking the time to read this. Help.

Run away from that slut

It sound bad with her....sad story with bad slut inside. stay away from her she will ruin your life.

Sounds like vengance with a captial V

I understand your feelings here. But think this through before you act. I assume you love your brother, and have you given any thought to how this might effect him. I would assume that maybe she is not in love with him, but then again maybe she is and just like you choose to be a cuck maybe they are living out their fantasies. Even if she is not in love with him and just using him could be he is very much in love with her. Point being vengance never really tastes so good when the deed is done, why stoop to the level where it hurts people you really care about. So second point it unless you know he is going along with this desire for her to fuck you, you might want to think twice about doing that. Do you really want to put this between the two of you for the rest of your lifes. Think about it my freind before you act.
Then you do what you got to do, no offense meant at all.

Don't do anything yet!!!

Why not see how far your sister in law will take this. She is humiliating you and you like being humiliated. She turns you on and is pushing all the right buttons, just go with the flow for now. If she truly wants your brothers money, she won't let him find out unless he already does. Just play along and get off on it. Let her humiliate you; feel your cock and make you cum. At least you are having an orgasm. Let her have her way with you. Keep it cumming!!!!!!

Good Points

Yeah, I see what you mean. I'm sure my brother doesn't have those kind of fantasies. Really, I'd never send him anything, or tell him anything either. I don't want him hurt. I find it hard to believe that having done what she did to me that she isn't already getting it on the side.
My brother's almost sixty. She's probably just about peaking. If I had the money to hire somebody or the time to follow her I'll bet I'd find her putting out to one or more "studs."
She's never had kids and doesn't want any, she's just a selfish little bitch.
I don't know. Anybody else got advise?

good points

tonyj said:
hello group, i've been a lurker here for some time, was moderately cucked by my ex several years ago, but it's all in the past now... i really enjoy this forum and envy some of you guys a lot. i had to finally come out and post something because this thread really got my blood boiling... dude, i agree with tuppinsinmo and the others one hundred percent, this bitch is bad news and you need to do your best to resist letting her push your buttons... this may sound REALLY judgmental, but i never trust anyone whose eyes point in two different directions, heh heh.. i know how silly that sounds, and i'm aware that it probably has no relation to the character of a person, but my experience has been to stay away from people who can't look at you with BOTH eyes. please everyone, don't dump on me with all kinds of shame-on-yous for making this statement, i'm a pretty kinky guy myself and very tolerant of people's individual preferences, this chick is probably capable of being VERY hot in the sack and elsewhere too, but she is gonna FUCK YOU UP!! if that's what you want, so be it, but consider yourself warned. my brother and i shared quite a few chicks when we were younger but we always talked about it; i don't know what kind of relationship you have with him, but if you guys love each other like most brothers, my first move would be to let him in on everything that's going on and go forward together... i don't see their marriage lasting very long if she's pulling this shit without his knowledge or consent. besides, she looks terrible in that dress, she's got a fucking pot belly for cryin' out loud!
tonyj
Glad you jumped in, different people different ideals and thats a good thing. I liked the pot belly lol

Man best advise i can give you is if you and your brother are close id stop this before it goes too far
ACE

You admit you are a cuck, and you have a dislike for your sister in laws person but you would like to get her below you in a horizontal position. When she called you a cuck, she told the truth. The way she dresses for church or partying is actually none of your business.

If she was dressed for church as shown in the picture, I think she was elegant, smart and well, dressed. If she wore no panties and no bra, that’s beautiful and indicates she is a modern female with no hang ups. You had a few at the party, and she plastered herself against you, started pushing her pussy into your hard on.

So what are you complaining about? That would have been a good chance to work toward getting her laid. I think she waited for you to do her. This was a invitation. She was disappointed and treated you like the wimp that you are.

I think she is a smart cookie and a hot item. No wonder you would like to get her on her back. Just think how many men would like their wives to save the money, buying panties.

And your plan to do harm to her does for sure not get her in your bed. To get her picture faked and to show it to her and tell her I'm gonna start sending hard copy to friends, neighbors, relatives, and yeah, my brother that’s blackmail.
What do you think of a blackmailer.

Id fuck her in a heartbeat. Any chance of a threesome with her and your wife? ;)

Next Time

I'd go with the, "see what happens next time," scenario. If she pulls the same shit again, don't let her "do you" unless that's what you actually want. You admit she pulled your trigger. She's obviously experienced. Find out if she just wants to play you or if she'll let you put your "small" cock in her probably large pussy. Blackmail is bad. That's just stuff for fiction.
You'll end up fucking things up with big brother as well. Hell, that's probably the first person she'll go to, and pussy is thicker then blood in some instances.
Be careful and good luck,
Howwee
P.S. I'll tell you to ask for her panties, but she probably doesn't own any.

The ties that bind!!!

I just think it is so exciting when family members get involved sexually with each other. It is so taboo and so hot!!!!! I love it!!!! I would definitely try to do her, man!!!!

Let her make you cum again!!!

Let her make you come as often as she wants. Let her feel your boner all she wants. By the way, have you talked to your wife about this????

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife

dfhviking said:
Let her make you come as often as she wants. Let her feel your boner all she wants. By the way, have you talked to your wife about this????

No, not a good idea. If she wanted to watch Claire fuck with me then everything would be just dandy, but I don't think she likes her. She did mention in passing that, "Claire, dances a little tighter then she should for a married woman, don't you think?"
I agreed with her totally.

Brother's Significant Other

dfhviking said:
I just think it is so exciting when family members get involved sexually with each other. It is so taboo and so hot!!!!! I love it!!!! I would definitely try to do her, man!!!!

I'm not especially proud of it, but I fucked my brother's last significant other. They lived together for about seven years, but never got married. She was the opposite of Claire, including the size of her tits. Bigger then my wife's. She was laid back, and uninhibited. My brother told me that she sunbathed nude. I dropped by his place in the country one afternoon, and there she was out back on a lounger all oiled up with not a stitch of clothing on.
Didn't need to play any games trying. She just pulled her sunglasses off and said, "Xxxx, won't be back until after 6:00, I won't tell if you don't."

I got it up twice, the second time I tit fucked her. It was great. Felt like an asshole later though. But then she wasn't a bitch either, just a great fuck.

Break down those barriers!!!

I understand why you felt bad afterward, but I would still have gone back for more. Once you knew she was willing to fuck so readily, I would have been going back regularly. Need to break down those "relutance" barriers and become free to enjoy sex in its many forms.

Repeat?

WimpHubby said:
You haven't mentioned whether any of this has been repeated. Maybe she was just a bit tipsy and went further than she should have. Hasanything happened to reinforce your opinions of her? I would love to think that she has been given a free rein by her understanding hubby, by the look of her don't expect a tit fuck though...

We're going to the small town where my brother and I grew up a week from Friday. Our favorite bar has a group coming in, so it'll be packed, and they've got a small dance floor. These people drink. You can cop feels anytime a babe goes to the can because it's that crowded.

I tit fuck my wife. She carries 40DD's. The locals all know her, and she pretty much hates going up there because of all the groping. Trick is to get her to wear something short, and something tight. I'll see if I mention what Claire will probably be wearing motivates her to compete or she ends up dressing like a nun. Of course I have a nun fantasy too so...

I don't need to tit fuck her just want to see my cum on her face instead of in my underwear.

I'll keep you posted.

Payback?

Ever thought about the fact your brother may have known about what you did with his other lady? He could have told his wife and she or both of them could be looking for some sort of payback? :rolleyes:

Payback

Lover51 said:
Ever thought about the fact your brother may have known about what you did with his other lady? He could have told his wife and she or both of them could be looking for some sort of payback? :rolleyes:

I don't think he could have held his feelings in if he had been aware of it, or even suspected. Wouldn't a better way to get even be to fuck my wife? I also know that I wasn't the only "piece" she had on the side. Found that out from a mutual friend after they broke up. We use to have talks about women we were nailing outside of marriage.
I was sitting in a booth in a dark bar in the big city with someone other then my wife years ago. Knew I was going to score. Cute little blonde with a great ass. Side door opened, and who should walk in but my older brother with a woman that wasn't his wife!
I waited until they got right in the middle of the lounge, and yelled, "Hey Xxxx!" Thought he was going to shit his pants. They sat down with us and had a couple of drinks. I left when my date started sticking her tongue in my ear. We went back to her apartment, and stripped in the living room.
I was fucking her as hard as I could when the front door opened and in walked her younger sister. Better looking and bigger tits.
Sis didn't appear to be nearly as surprised as she should have been, and she didn't excuse herself and leave the room. My partner grabbed me and we headed to her bedroom. I think little sis would have been up for a threesome, but her sister wasn't into sharing.
So I think he probably would have mentioned me fucking his other, especially after they split up.
But I've been wrong before.

Claire - My Bitch Sister in Law

WimpHubby said:
This thread has all gone a bit quiet, was it all just a fantasy thing or have you given up? You had said about organising a party to see how Claire behaved, did you do it? Don't leave us hanging, at least give us an update!!

No, we got together on Friday at my friend's bar. With Easter stuff I haven't had the time to write. I still don't have the time to relate everything that happened, plus shit didn't go according to plan. Does it ever?
I didn't cum in my pants. I ended up beating off like a fucking monkey while she did the same thing (with toys that she actually had in her purse) laying on a bed in front of me while she made fun of my ass.
Up side was when the bitch started cuming I got a shot of her that she's not aware of.
You will not believe what she wore. Skirt just barely covered her ass.
Had boots on that went to her thighs.
Just give me a day okay?

Watch your back

I'm no cuck--I'm a bull--and it looks like this broad is playing you like a fiddle. She may just be trying to cause trouble between you and your brother.

On the other hand, it sounds to me like she knows something about your lifestyle--would your brother know enough about your marital sex life to tell her that you like to be humiliated?

My brother and I have chased the same pussy before, though we never fucked the same chick at the same time. Some chicks like the idea of fucking brothers, and I see no reason not to take advantage of this, so it was not unusual back in the day for one of us to pass a broad along to the other. My old man has done this for both of us, as well (he once turned me on to this Southern Belle from Alabama that was addicted to cheating on her husband--she got a huge charge out of fucking a guy and then introducing them to her old man).

My point is that you should think about your relationship with your brother and your wife. This has potential to be a lot of fun, if everyone wants to go along (or if you don't give a shit about pissing off your wealthy sibling). This isn't "pick up a bull in a bar and never see him again" stuff. Feelings could get hurt.

If you want to get to her (and perhaps show her hubby that she is a cheating bitch) without making your brother hate you, you need to enlist a friend whose wife will play along. Introduce them to your sister in law, and see if the wife will make friends with her. Perhaps you can get her to treat your buddy the way she treated you, and then you could ****** her to your brother and save him from the golddigger.

Or just keep letting her humiliate you. No reason why a woman who likes to do that would confine her fun to her husband. Maybe she wants to humilitate a man, and you are a safe choice. Just don't get caught...

Users who are viewing this thread