• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Clearwater, FL for BBC

• Thread starteryabba99
  • Start date

yabba99

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 13, 2006
My wife had her first taste of black cock a few months back, and now desires more... .

We are a swinging couple, and do not play alone, m is straight and may or may not join in, we do enjoy video taping and photographing our fun times...

f is blonde, 40yo, 5'6" 125lbs, trim with 38DD's, shaved, and beautiful... she can fuck for hours and is Multi-orgasmic...

email at friendlyaffair_6901@yahoo.com, you must include pics of yourself and where you live, and tell us about yourself...

males must be clean, descreet, and well groomed, not over weight, and act like a gentleman... But knows how to treat a BBC slut...

Safe Sex is a must, at least until we get to know u a lot better... friends may be welcomed later...

Look forward 2 hearing from u...

Attachments

• blockout.jpg
    blockout.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 1,922
Reactions: Nickmarks
can we get a naked pic (just to make sure)
dont wanna have a jerry springer moment ya know

show more

shes smokin, love to see her take bbc, nice tits, show more.

we are a couple planning to vacation in florida soon. Do you know of any IR dance clubs in Tampa or orlando area?

Good luck.

Wish I lived in Florida. I'd love to help take care of her needs :)

Very nice sexy pictures
i would love to know where you located..
would love bring over a very nice and sexy
bbc for you to have some of that nice tight white pussy. parot24@yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread