• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

close up tiny sissy cock,for your amusement

• Thread startermincercuck
  • Start date
M

mincercuck

This is the tiny cock that made my wife get a boy friend.
I would love humiliating comments,from superior ladies,bulls studs,real men,or any superior male

"She" is tiny, isn't "she?" Thanks for posting pix of "her."
Mine own penis is bigger, but no where near being up to "bull" sized. Actually, I wouldn't mind if mine was smaller. I usually only send pix of "her" when "she" is nice and soft and looking like a feminine clitty.
Like you, I also love verbal humiliation about my sexual inadequacies and my sissy pee-pee.

Attachments

• MySofty0.JPG
    MySofty0.JPG
    92.7 KB · Views: 85
pathetic!

my word that really *is* a tiny little offering isn't it mincercuck. No wonder your Superior Goddess had to look elsewhere for her pleasures. How could that girly miniscule thing EVER hope to satisfy a real woman? Pathetic....you are quite rightly placed as her cuckold sisy submissive, as is proper.

Dominant Goddess said:
my word that really *is* a tiny little offering isn't it mincercuck. No wonder your Superior Goddess had to look elsewhere for her pleasures. How could that girly miniscule thing EVER hope to satisfy a real woman? Pathetic....you are quite rightly placed as her cuckold sisy submissive, as is proper.

Thank you so much for your comments,DOMINANT GODDESS MADAM.
You are quite right in your assertion that i will never be able to satisfy a real woman,you have made me feel even more pathetic,and your comments are very accurate,i am of course,a pathetic sissy submissive,fagot,as is proper.
I realise that my place,is now to serve my wife and her lover,looking pathetic in my panties,bra,make up,stilletoes,skirts and dresses,in the hope that i may at least be of some use to my wife and lover,even if it only for their amusement.

Yours in abject submission to all superior women and men
MINCERCUCK

re small cock

DWM_in_413 said:
"She" is tiny, isn't "she?" Thanks for posting pix of "her."
Mine own penis is bigger, but no where near being up to "bull" sized. Actually, I wouldn't mind if mine was smaller. I usually only send pix of "her" when "she" is nice and soft and looking like a feminine clitty.
Like you, I also love verbal humiliation about my sexual inadequacies and my sissy pee-pee.

Your cock does look small but nowhere near as small as mine.
Yes the verbal humiliation is the only way i can get any pleasure these days,as my wife is so busy with her lover

Users who are viewing this thread