• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cock-size!

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
I have noticed that in a lot of these threads, the cuckold husband mentions that he has a small cock, so cannot satisfy his wife. I am wondering now if cock-size does figure-in most cases of cuckoldry.

I never considered this to be a factor in my own case. While it is true that some of the guys who have fucked my wife(s) are better built than I, some of them are not, and some are even less-well-well-hung than I. So, I do not believe that cock-size alone has been a significant factor in my own marriages.

I still believe the most significant factor in cuckoldry is the fact that the woman is giving some of her married pussy to another man, who has no "right" to it. And, that her husband knows about it and, naturally enough, reacts to it in some way.

In my first marriage, I am sure my wife wanted me to suffer because she was fucking with other men. As soon as I was able to get past the jealousy, and even enable her to meet with other men, the thrill of cheating on me, for her, was gone, and we soon divorced.

With my second wife, although she did not openly fuck with other men, she did enjoy showing herself naked to them. As long as the thought I was suffering a bit because of the fact that other men were getting to look at her tits and pussy, everythiing went along smoothly, but again, when she learned that I was not suffering, and that I enjoyed knowing these other men were seeing her naked, she was ready to move on.

My conslusion is that the factor of makiing the husband suffer is the most important part of cuckolding for most women. If cock-size does enter in, it only makes it better for her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny taht you mentioned it!

I have a 8.1X5.5 penis and im still a wanna-be-cuckold. My current girlfriend knows about my desires. The strange thing is, when we talk about having sex with other man, it doesnt turn her on, but when we talk about me suffering she gets extremely horny!

I dont get it: why does my suffering turn her on and not fantasy of hot muscle men?

Women are weird...

For "The Devil": You are exactly right! This is what cuckoldry is all about! It is not about sexual satisfaction nearly as much as it is about women hurting their men. I can't give you the reasons behind "why" they want to hurt men, but I do believe this is the root cause of their fucking with other men.

Even when the husbands don't know about it, or before the husbands find out, as they nearly always do, the wife is probably motivated to do damage to her husband by sharing her pussy with other men.

This has been the situation for me, through three marriages. As soon as my first wife came to realize that it no longer hurt me for her to let other men fuck her, she divorced me. With my second wife, who had the habit of showing herself naked to other men, when she understood that I liked for them to look at her tits and pussy, she was ready to opt out too.

And with my present wife, when she came to realize that I enjoyed sharing her with other men, her interest in fucking with them quickly diminished. You are right: Women ARE weird, but who's to say that we men aren't a little weird too?

Well now i know, that my girlfriend is sadistic too!
I have really hard time accepting myself as a cuckold. Like when you tell your lover about ja masochistic-cuckold side she will ALWAYS know it. I may leave her and tell myself, that im NOT a cuckol, but she still know`s the truth!

Also im a bit ,misogynist! So it is very embarressing when i humiliate women and say that they are making men rise another guys babys- she is asking: "But YOU want YOUR wife to sleep with other man, so why cant you raise the babies???"

But tell me Son of John (and Grinch), was your mother domineering and sexual?

Not at all a factor for me. My cock is bigger than average, although by no means the largest she's ever had. I also wouldn't say that my wife gets off on "hurting" me, as much as she gets off on "dominating" me. There's a subtle, but important, difference.

I'll add my 2cents here.

I am far from under-endowed and Sue has made it clear on many occasions over the years that I am "just right" for her. She did not bed other men because of this.

She is also not into causing me anguish. I do KNOW that even on the nights when she says "can we wait till tomorrow" meaning after she's been with her lover - that if I really wanted sex with her that she would be fine with it.

Instead, for us, cucking has allowed a new dynamic in our sexual relationship allowing both of us to live out experiences and desires and - for me - experiencing the feelings of sharing your wife and wanting to hear about her pleasure with other guys.

Maybe that is "anguish" but I don't associate it that way - I do find a pleasure (however perverse) in knowing my wife is sharing herself because she wants to.

My mother was not domineering. My view of women as someone wanting to hurt a man came strictly after getting married the first time. Then it was a real shock for me to know that a wife would want to do something to humiliate her husband.

My small penis

Me having such a small penis probably contributed to my being a cuckold to a farily large degree I think. My wife and I had often talked about her being with other men more in fantasy than anything else, at first anyway. I even gave my permission not thinking it would actually come to pass. She finally mentioned to me that she wanted to try it. I eventually agreed. That was almost 2 years ago. She's still seeing the same man. He's the only man she sees as far as I know. She really enjoys his large penis she tells me. I'm sure he gives her sensations that my small penis just can't provide her. "It's only for the sex" she tells me. I've seen pictures she's taken of his large, uncut penis but I've never seen them actually have sex even though he comes over to our home fairly often to fuck my wife, sometimes spending the night. I'm use to it and she likes it. She knew my penis was tiny when she married me but she found out she needed more size than I have to satisfy her sexual appetite. I've always been the submissive type anyway I guess.

I would say I'm pretty average cock size. Of the half-dozen or so men that I have had the pleasure of watching fuck my wife, I would say a couple of them were around my size, a couple were a little bit bigger, and two stand out as being very well endowed. My wife has told me that she does not necessarily prefer a larger cock over a regular-sized one. Usually it seems like I am the one who gets more turned on by the idea of her being fucked by a well-hung man. However, when we are having passionate sex and I bring up her getting fucked by a big cock, and if I bring up the couple of guys who fucked her who are much bigger than me, she does react. I have actually felt her pussy expand and get noticeably wetter when I have brought up the name of one guy who has a big dick, even though when we talked about her fucking him after the fact she told me it was fun but a little uncomfortable due to his size. Which leads me to believe my wife is either trying to save my feelings by telling me that a larger cock isn't necessarily better when in reality she does desire a man with a bigger cock than I have, or else for her the idea of a big dick is more enjoyable than the reality of getting fucked by a large penis. Hard to tell which it is. I have told her I would be turned on by her losing control for a well-hung lover, and that I want her to experience as much pleasure as possible, even if that means that another man is able to provide her more pleasure than me. She tells me that while she enjoys experiencing other lovers, my penis is still her favorite.

Well there's little bit of size queen in me. I get turned on more by big dick. It's just mental thing...physically I don't feel much difference between average size and big dick. My husband has around 7,5 inch dick. I have sort of made rule for myself that I don't have sex with man with smaller than that penis but that really doesn't have much to do with attraction to big dicks it's more like for me to control my own behauviour...limits the amount of men I consider as possible sex partners into small niche.

It sorts of adds the challenge to find the right man (big dick, otherwise attractive enough, ok nature) and makes it more exciting and interesting. I like challenge. Plus keeps effectively myself from going out of control. lol I don't measure the penis size with measuring tape... just by eye and if the dick looks big enough it's ok. If it looks too small then I turn that man down.

The reason why I prefer to have sex with other man than my husband is probably that I want to experience the heat again...you know the feeling of lust when you're with new person the first times. For example when you start relationship with someone... for the first few months you're like you have ferrets in your pants...really horny and get turned on really easily. Then slowly with the time it turns different...not worser but different... either emotional attraction/love grows and also keeps the sexual attraction alive or if that doesn't happen the lust dies. I want to experience the hornyness for new lover again and again. That's why I also lose the interest to lover after about 3-6 months.

I love my husband and his the right man for me and we have passionate sex life but that lacks the newness and that's completely normal. You can experience that only once with person. Some so called monogamous women (serial monogamy) who would call me as a slut change bf/divorce their husbands for the same reason...to feel the passion of newness again. I think it's stupid. They leave good man just because he doesn't feel new and fresh anymore... that's like fighting against the windmills because the new man stops feeling new sooner or later. Being emotionally committed to one man, having stabile life with him and having good sex with him and satisfying the lust for heat with occasional new short-time lovers is much better solution.

The other reason is dominativeness. I come originally from really patriarchal and religious culture. Women are supposed to be submissive to men and be pure as Virgin Mary while the sametime the society turns blind eye to men behaving like horny pigs. So it's really hypocritious and full of double-standards. I'm strong-willed by nature but that hypocricy sort of turns me sort of into revolt. By having many lovers I sort of show arse to patriarchal and hypocritious traditional values about marriage.

I think it all depends on the woman. But I can only judge by my own experience.
My first wife was definitely a size queen and wouldn't even consider a lover unless he could prove he had at least nine inches. She also thoroughly loved teasing me about how I didn't "measure up" to her lovers. (I've got about seven inches, maybe a hair more, and it's on the slender side.)
My current wife is completely different. She absolutely hates the idea of humiliating me in any way, but she does prefer better hung lovers. She explained the reason to me as this:
She loves the way I make love to her because I don't rely solely on my cock and, over the years, have become pretty adept at teasing and building up the pleasure until she has one, maybe two, very strong orgasms. But she likes having better hung lovers because, often, they do rely more strongly on their size and she enjoys getting "pounded" through a series of smaller orgasms until she has one or two very strong ones.

My wife cucks me as it gives her a decent fuck and because I enjoy it. My cocks pretty big but a new lover always has more excitment than a 'old' husband - with whom they can do it anytime and have done it everyway possible.

She would probably stop it if I asked her too - it just turns me on too damn much!

cris x

Cock size

I have just above an average size cock (6 1/4"L X 5"Cir.) (see pix on <karenwf2007> post) I was cucked, though we did not call it that then, My first wife cheated on me many times while being very stingy about sex with me. I did a lot of evening shift work during those years. We stayed together until the youngest child was 10, then divorced, actually for other reasons. It was only after I filed for divorce, that my mother showed me a letter the wife wrote to a 1st. cousin of mine, years before, saying that one daughter was his.
later after moving to a different state, She took up 'visiting the neighbors' and once invited me to join in.
Finally, she openly went on 'camping trips' with the people from her job. I went along one time and saw that we were expected to join the bunch for drinks and 'fun' in a big motor home.
The light finally went on in my head. bear in mind, I was a minister at the time and she was the daughter of a mormon minister.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a rather above average cock size. My wife cucks me alot and prohibits me to fuck her, pretending (among other things) that it is too big and hurst her. But she regularly fucks men whatever the size of their cocks (and I had often the opportunity if not the pleasure to measure it with my mouth)

Users who are viewing this thread