• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

COCK SUCKERS

• Thread starterfredanddaisy
  • Start date
for years

01913338e6e4613bc952d74a7aac5198f5a008cd40.jpg

• Love
Reactions: WifeLooker, GianniBull, subwhite and 4 others
TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
Thank you. sweetheart. Always appreciate the compliments. Not to be mean, though, but i appreciate them even more from real Men, not little cuckies.
You do look very, very hot, but nearly all of the complements I've ever gotten from real men relate to my cocksucking skills, not how I'm dressed. It's usually expressed in a load of cum rather than actual words, which is more than fine with me.

Reactions: subwhite and natasnaikul
TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
i think that for very ... VERY ... many of us who embraced being cuckolds, it was just one waystation on the road to being a cocksucker. and for some of us, the road has continued past just cocksucking to full acceptance that we are not really men in any sense, and we have embraced femininization of real awe and adoration of real Men, especially Black Men.

there's room.jpg
You look fabulous the little black dress never looked better on anyone

TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
i think that for very ... VERY ... many of us who embraced being cuckolds, it was just one waystation on the road to being a cocksucker. and for some of us, the road has continued past just cocksucking to full acceptance that we are not really men in any sense, and we have embraced femininization of real awe and adoration of real Men, especially Black Men.

there's room.jpg
Interesting that you insult others as "little cuckies" Then claim that men you are having sex with are "real men". It is painfully obvious that they are at least bi sexual, hardly qualifying them as real men.

Reactions: Chubbywbttm and fredanddaisy
KandJPlus said:
Interesting that you insult others as "little cuckies" Then claim that men you are having sex with are "real men". It is painfully obvious that they are at least bi sexual, hardly qualifying them as real men.
Have no interest in engaging in your silly pissing contest, but just for the record ... being bisexual, or for that matter homosexual, does NOT mean you are not a real man. Some of us are not real men, and i for one am happy to accept that ... but for you to confuse sexuality with manhood is just stupid. And i didn't insult anyone by calling then a "little cucky" ... it's just who some are, if fact ... i know, cause i was once one.

Reactions: Justawhiteguy, PDXFun2 and fredanddaisy
Kenbcolley said:
You look fabulous the little black dress never looked better on anyone
:p thank you, sweetheart

TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
Have no interest in engaging in your silly pissing contest, but just for the record ... being bisexual, or for that matter homosexual, does NOT mean you are not a real man. Some of us are not real men, and i for one am happy to accept that ... but for you to confuse sexuality with manhood is just stupid. And i didn't insult anyone by calling then a "little cucky" ... it's just who some are, if fact ... i know, cause i was once one.
LMFAO

• Love
Reactions: subwhite, 69eatmore77, 44 mwm and 3 others
Moi heureusement Marîé mais By car j'adore sucé des bouchées à Fond depuis tout jeune garçon . j'ai été initié par un viel homme à tété et à avaler sa précieuse semence je ne l'en remercieais jamais assez il est décédé !!!! Et depuis je continue avec discrétion mais uniquement des (!retraités!) Blancs , Noirs etc et ça ne manque pas bien sur !!! mon métier consiste à m'occuper d'eux et je me lie d'amitiés avec certains Puis les conversations nous aidant à parler de cul beaucoup ont été mariés certains le sont encore et ont encore des besoins donc je leur propose ma bouche . Et ces vieux vicieux sont trop heureux de se faire pomper jusqu'à la moélle par un mec bien plus jeune et plutôt pas mal du tout !!!!!!! Tout se passe dans une grande discrétion de l'amitié et beaucoup de jouissances mutuelles😋

Reactions: fredanddaisy
Wannabe cock sucker here. Would love that 8 incher.

Reactions: eightinch
TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:

there's room.jpg
So true...

I love how u think

Reactions: fredanddaisy
Seems like these days cock sucking has become common part of being a cuckold. So yes I have. My preference is BBC, but I have sucked a couple of white dicks too.

Reactions: 69eatmore77, fredanddaisy, natasnaikul and 1 other person
I am a cuckold and I have sucked cock, just not the cock of the man who fucked my wife.

Reactions: Justawhiteguy and subwhite
I want to be just like you.

Ive been sucking cock since I was an early teen. I met my wife when we were in college and I told her that I had some experiences with men. She dared me to show her. So we went to a local gay bar and picked up a guy and brought him back to my apartment where she watched us have sex. She still enjoys watching me suck cock and get fucked.

• Love
Reactions: CTdom, subwhite, bitchboi and 3 others
i always had trouble meeting girls before my wife , one day when i was 21 i met a guy online and he picked me up took me to the desert and whip out a huge 9 inch cock , i sucked him while he sitting in his driver seat , got on my knees outside and sucked him more , went in the back seat and told him to cum on my face but soon he was ready to cum i took his cock in my mouth and swallow his big load , he was so ready to fuck me after that n wanted get a room but i just wanted to try sucking dick , tried it again a year later but the guy was not so much of a turn on and at one point just had me lying on bed while he jerked off and i got bored and this time i wanted to be fucked but he just wanted his cock sucked then just jerk off cause i guess i wasnt that good at making him cum , idk i made the bigger cock cum so i guess that guy just wasnt my type and never met a guy after that then met my wife few years later

• Love
Reactions: Dickered
For anyone interested in this (wonderful) thread, I thought i might flag this, since so many of the white bois posting here might be interested. we have a new chat room called "Obeah" dedicated to acknowledging and worshipping a Black Man named OBEAH BROWN who regularly uses and humiliates us white bois (of all types) in different chat rooms. HE is incredible. if you might be interested in joining our totally open, free and welcoming chat, just go to the chat, open the Room List on the main menu, and click on "Obeah." you will then need to enter the password, rimmingSIR. you can then come in, look around (i suggest reading some of the chat already there to get an idea of who/what we are. it will also explain the procedures and minimal rules if you would be interested in being a regular. we are brand new, now seven regulars in less than three days ... and all welcome. and you can be totally open in expressing who you are and your wants/wishes/desires. we all understand and probably share many of them. we have cuck bois, sissy bois, fem bois, or just sub bois who accept the superiority of Black Men.

Reactions: Justawhiteguy
I love giving head. Our favorite thing to do before he fucks her is to suck him together!

• Love
Reactions: subwhite, NavyBull, 69eatmore77 and 3 others