• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

COCK SUCKERS

• Thread starterfredanddaisy
  • Start date
Wannabe cuck her. Dedicated cocksucker. I prefer to suck than get a BJ.

Reactions: 69eatmore77 and Laceyfemme
50 mwm, long time cock sucker. Spent a lot of time in the showers after football practice.

Reactions: 69eatmore77
I sucked my friends cock last night. I've sucked it before but last night he actually came in my mouth. I lost my phone, which means I lost all my pics of my wife. He has them and he kindly sent a couple back to me in exchange for the blowjob. He said it's the best he had and he tasted so good!
I swallowed like a good boy!

• Love
Reactions: suntzuson, natasnaikul, mwdad and 5 others
me sucking some cock

IMG_2153.JPG IMG_8838.JPG IMG_4880.jpg IMG_4883.jpg IMG_4884.jpg

• Love
Reactions: midlandsmalebull, Dagnabit, LNA and 3 others
Hey I am a very submissive cock sucker here in AZ

Cuckybihubby said:
I would love suck on that
would love to gag on that beautiful cock; that would be so awesome to suck

fredanddaisy said:
How many of us cucks are cock suckers?
I love sucking cock, sucked my first at 10 years old, he was another boy my age. He got sort of hard, It felt great in my mouth, and I knew that I wanted more

He sucks....

Snapshot 4 (4-10-2021 10-56 AM) (2).jpg Snapshot 5 (1-7-2022 1-04 PM) (2).jpg Snapshot 1 (1-7-2022 1-01 PM) (2).jpg

• Love
Reactions: Nazareth, BILLD, fredanddaisy and 1 other person
Proud cocksucker and wanked off hundreds of strangers in public toilets since my college days. Wife has no clue.

• Love
Reactions: cuck72
fredanddaisy said:
How many of us cucks are cock suckers?
I've been a cocksucker for years, but then I am old. Love to get a cock, esp black cock, in my mouth straight out of pussy, esp wife's, while it's covered in her cunt juice and dripping his cum. Love to suck on those hairy balls too.

• Love
Reactions: cuck72 and 69eatmore77
I would love having a cock in my mouth all day.

Reactions: 69eatmore77
Dagnabit said:
I've been a cocksucker for years, but then I am old. Love to get a cock, esp black cock, in my mouth straight out of pussy, esp wife's, while it's covered in her cunt juice and dripping his cum. Love to suck on those hairy balls too.
OH, YESSSSSS I'm with you 100% nothing hotter than being a cleanup cock sucker for a dominant black bull and your wife.

• Love
Reactions: bluemoon and 69eatmore77
Cubbybiuk said:
me sucking some cock

IMG_2153.JPG IMG_8838.JPG IMG_4880.jpg IMG_4883.jpg IMG_4884.jpg
I love taking a big cock and rubb it all over my face while kissing it, licking it and sucking the balls, and then teasing it before really sucking it waiting for it to explode in my waiting mouth, and then hold the cum there savoring the taste before I swallow it.

• Love
Reactions: mywifeolga and bluemoon
i want to clean my wife's cunt and his cock after they fucked while I watched.

• Love
Reactions: Cuckybihubby
I know exactly what you mean

mikeinbed said:
i want to clean my wife's cunt and his cock after they fucked while I watched.
Do it only after a few minutes so that you can be certain that every single last drop of his sperm has leaked into her uterus. After that, suck away. Do ot like a pro and if he has foreskin, put your tongue in and wiggle the tip in his piss slit and you may well be enough to coax another erection out of him to put back into your wife's stretched hole. She'll never feel the same enjoyment fucking you again. That's how they get hooked on bigger and better superior males.

Total cock sucker here

Frustratedhub said:
Would like to try it. Would have to be a completely shaved cut big cock though
Average size is fine for me. No sore jaws and I can get all the way to the base.

Reactions: Dagnabit
  • Love
Reactions: eightinch, mywifeolga and Frustratedhub
Double list is now a paid site; anyone know of a different website to meet men wanting the cocks sucked

Users who are viewing this thread